ImageImage

Bucks - Wolves Game Thread 10-6-2008 (Tip-off at 7pm)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Re: Bucks - Wolves Game Thread 10-6-2008 (Tip-off at 7pm) 

Post#381 » by paul » Wed Oct 8, 2008 4:47 pm

MajorDad wrote:
and Andrew Bogut missing the game because of a "random" migraine is unexcusable. his latest revelation that he's had these "random' migraines for the past 10 years explains a lot about his past performances. Random migraines are caused by several factors. caffiene withdrawal can cause a migraine. So give the guy a coke and tell him to get his butt and mind in the game.

Um, normally I wouldn't get involved here, but wow, that was stupid.

I'm lucky enough not to suffer from migraine's, but those that do (including a close friend) often describe them as unbearable pain often leading to vomitting, heavily impaired vision and sometimes near total incapacitation (depending on the severity of course). Implying that Bogut was in some way 'weak' for not playing the first preseason game of the year whilst suffering from a migraine is absolutely ridiculous. Apart from anything else I guarantee the coaching and medical staff would not have wanted him to play with one. Taking a loss hard is one thing, but let's maybe back it off a bit, or a lot.

It reminded me of a Monty Python skit where a guy has his arm ripped off and is asked if he's ok, to which he replies 'what that? Oh don't worry, it's only a flesh wound'.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks