ImageImage

MJS: Sessions eager to face mentor

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

BDUB_30
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: MJS: Sessions eager to face mentor 

Post#61 » by BDUB_30 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:13 am

what does that mean though , seriously thats not saying much .

on a team where nobody is commited , im not expecting for them to not like someone who is equaly as guilty of the same thing they are guilty of .

it would be insanely hypocritical for redd , or cv , or bell , or bogut for them to dislike mo's effort .

on this club , as long as people are " getting theirs " everyone is happy ..mo let redd and bogut eat . he let them get shots , its a myth perputrated on this forum that he isolated everyone out of the offense ..perputrated by like 3 people :lol: .. i dont think mos is pass first , tradtional pg , but to the degree of him hijacking the offense is insanely overrated on this forum ...

He gave up the ball enough for people to like him , he didnt give up the ball enough to be concidered a good playmaker imo .
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#62 » by jerrod » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:13 am

paul wrote:I'm a Bogut fan jerrod and make no apologies for it, but to say I ignore or refute anything negative about him is ridiculous. I've criticized his play plenty of times (plenty of times in the last few days actually) but I take exception when people get hysterical and go completely over the top with criticism,

you've criticized his play, but then at the same time if someone expresses that they aren't confident that he'll snap out of it you tend to jump on them.

i want to clarify though, i don't use the phrase "bogut apologist" as an insult. it's just that i see your posts and that's what it looks like to me. no big deal, i guess you're just a lot more optimistic than me about the situation. must be nice :D
paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Post#63 » by paul » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:31 am

It's painful actually, but point taken :)
El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,324

Post#64 » by El Duderino » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:48 am

Anyone who denys that Mo Williams took bad shots,too many bad shots for a PG was obviously watching stats & box scores more than actually watching the games..

I watch games and look at stats so that i don't let pre-conceived biases like you have get in the way of being objective.

This how the stats lie to you or decieve you if you just pay attention to them and not take into account what actually happens on the court over the course of the game and the course of the entire season.

Stats can't lie because they are facts, perceptions on the other hand are easily subjected to biases, kinda like the ones you have had against Mo and for Bogut. You don't like Mo so you let your biases see what you want to see and has allowed you to make up one excuse after another for Boguts nights of cashing it in over the years.

Mo is a streaky shooter that takes bad shots on a nightly bases but gets bailed out sometimes because on some nights he can hit what would be considered bad shots,

This is hilarious and shows just how you have zero objectivity when it comes to Mo. Zero. He took 920 shots last year and you want me to believe luck "bailed him out" over all those shots taken. Unless you think he's the luckiest man walking this earth, your luck theory is pure nonsense.

Anytime you are dealing with streaky shooters FG% can (obviously) be very decieving,thats common sense because streak shooters can be ice cold half the time and red hot half time.

quick example and I'll keep the math simple,If a streak shooter shoots 14-20 one night and the next night he shoots terrible and goes 11-30 he still at the end of the day shoots 50% overall.

Hmmmm, so Mo is some rare NBA player that his very hot some nights and cold in others? Well, it took me about two minutes to see that last season in only 14 games did Mo have a terrible shooting night by shooting under 40% from the field. In 14 games he shot above 55% which i'd consider very hot that night. In the other 38 games, he shot between 40-55 percent from the field. Sorry rilamann, i'll stick to the facts over your obviously wrong perceptions about how "streaky" Mo was. BTW, Bogut had 17 games where he shot under 40%.

Now because he shoots 50% overall does that mean he shoots 50% everynight? No sometimes hes hot and some nights hes cold but to people who dont watch the games and just look at that 50% from the field arent seeing the whole picture.

Since nobody in the NBA shoots 50% from the field every night and everyone in the league has hot/cold nights mixed in with more normal shooting nights just like Mo did, i'm not sure what your point is beyond trying to hold Mo to a standard no other player in the league is?

Plus if you watched the Bucks last season you'd know Mo was the best garbage time player in the league,how many times did he start draining jumpers in 4th atr when we where down 20.

Oh please. The Bucks got their ass kicked all the time, so all the players got points in garbage time. Given your other assumption about Mo being abnormally streaky was not surprisingly shown to have zero merit, i'm not buying any more of your assumptions you say were true unless you have actual numbers to show that Mo scored more in 4th quarters compared to other Bucks players.

My whole pont here is that I think its a joke someone will try to point to Mo's 48% from the field and say based on that he didnt take any bad shots and then someone who agrees brings up ''common sense''.

When did i say Mo NEVER took bad shots? Obviously Mo took some bad shots last year, everyone on the team and in the NBA takes their share of bad shots over a long schedule. I've also said he's a bad defender and wasn't born with really good natural PG instincts. All i'm pointing out is the nonsense some here believe that Mo was so often jacking up dumb shots when it simply isn't the case and the facts support it vs biased perceptions. Mo took 920 shots last year and if even close to as many were bad shots like you choose to believe, he simply wouldn't have made 48% of them, we aren't talking a small sample size here.

Oh well, talking to you is like trying to reason with someone that say just hates Bogut as a player. All objectivity goes out the window and even facts are ignored, perceptions trump all even if there is nothing to back up the assumptions with.
midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,031

Post#65 » by midranger » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 am

The Dude dropped a bomb. Unfortunately, rafer is Dresden.
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
jerrod
RealGM
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#66 » by jerrod » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:19 am

i eagerly await his response...
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#67 » by europa » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:23 am

It's interesting to me to see how many things Bogut is blamed for that have nothing to do with him and weren't decisions he made in any way, shape or form.
Nothing will not break me.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,281

Post#68 » by rilamann » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:29 am

El Duderino wrote:
Anyone who denys that Mo Williams took bad shots,too many bad shots for a PG was obviously watching stats & box scores more than actually watching the games..

I watch games and look at stats so that i don't let pre-conceived biases like you have get in the way of being objective.

This how the stats lie to you or decieve you if you just pay attention to them and not take into account what actually happens on the court over the course of the game and the course of the entire season.

Stats can't lie because they are facts, perceptions on the other hand are easily subjected to biases, kinda like the ones you have had against Mo and for Bogut. You don't like Mo so you let your biases see what you want to see and has allowed you to make up one excuse after another for Boguts nights of cashing it in over the years.

Mo is a streaky shooter that takes bad shots on a nightly bases but gets bailed out sometimes because on some nights he can hit what would be considered bad shots,

This is hilarious and shows just how you have zero objectivity when it comes to Mo. Zero. He took 920 shots last year and you want me to believe luck "bailed him out" over all those shots taken. Unless you think he's the luckiest man walking this earth, your luck theory is pure nonsense.

Anytime you are dealing with streaky shooters FG% can (obviously) be very decieving,thats common sense because streak shooters can be ice cold half the time and red hot half time.

quick example and I'll keep the math simple,If a streak shooter shoots 14-20 one night and the next night he shoots terrible and goes 11-30 he still at the end of the day shoots 50% overall.

Hmmmm, so Mo is some rare NBA player that his very hot some nights and cold in others? Well, it took me about two minutes to see that last season in only 14 games did Mo have a terrible shooting night by shooting under 40% from the field. In 14 games he shot above 55% which i'd consider very hot that night. In the other 38 games, he shot between 40-55 percent from the field. Sorry rilamann, i'll stick to the facts over your obviously wrong perceptions about how "streaky" Mo was. BTW, Bogut had 17 games where he shot under 40%.

Now because he shoots 50% overall does that mean he shoots 50% everynight? No sometimes hes hot and some nights hes cold but to people who dont watch the games and just look at that 50% from the field arent seeing the whole picture.

Since nobody in the NBA shoots 50% from the field every night and everyone in the league has hot/cold nights mixed in with more normal shooting nights just like Mo did, i'm not sure what your point is beyond trying to hold Mo to a standard no other player in the league is?

Plus if you watched the Bucks last season you'd know Mo was the best garbage time player in the league,how many times did he start draining jumpers in 4th atr when we where down 20.

Oh please. The Bucks got their ass kicked all the time, so all the players got points in garbage time. Given your other assumption about Mo being abnormally streaky was not surprisingly shown to have zero merit, i'm not buying any more of your assumptions you say were true unless you have actual numbers to show that Mo scored more in 4th quarters compared to other Bucks players.

My whole pont here is that I think its a joke someone will try to point to Mo's 48% from the field and say based on that he didnt take any bad shots and then someone who agrees brings up ''common sense''.

When did i say Mo NEVER took bad shots? Obviously Mo took some bad shots last year, everyone on the team and in the NBA takes their share of bad shots over a long schedule. I've also said he's a bad defender and wasn't born with really good natural PG instincts. All i'm pointing out is the nonsense some here believe that Mo was so often jacking up dumb shots when it simply isn't the case and the facts support it vs biased perceptions. Mo took 920 shots last year and if even close to as many were bad shots like you choose to believe, he simply wouldn't have made 48% of them, we aren't talking a small sample size here.

Oh well, talking to you is like trying to reason with someone that say just hates Bogut as a player. All objectivity goes out the window and even facts are ignored, perceptions trump all even if there is nothing to back up the assumptions with.

Wow all I basically say is that Mo's FG % of 48% is devieving if your using that to say he didnt take any bad shots and you make it out like I wanna kill the guy.

Way to exagerate things Dude,I would have thought your defense mechanism for Mo would have let up a bit now that he's a Cav,guess I was wrong.

I agree that ''Techcially'' you didnt say that Mo didnt take bad shots (based on FG%) but DB did and you agreed with that post.I rebut that by simply saying you cant say he didnt take bad shots just based on FG% and you interpet that as I hate the guy,wow.

I've actually been very objective when it comes to Mo at least offensvly.I've said many times he's a very solid scorer and that he could run away with the 6th man of the year award if used as a scoring spark off the bench.

I think your the biased one,I say one thing critical about Mo and your Mo Williams defensive mechanism goes spinning out of control.

My problem with him as a PG offensivly was that he consistiently took/forced too many bad shots at the expense of higher % shots for his teammates and you can't have your PG doing that if you want to win games.Had Mo been the 6th man or the SG I would have had less of a problem with his shots and shot selection.

I sort of want to rebut your post but I dont know where to begin because you flip out and exagerate about how I supposeldy hate Mo lol,its kind of like your trying to make your point but also exagerate and make it look like I wanna kill Mo and that im not objective when it comes to Bogut which isnt true.

So is John Hammond biased and not objective agianst Mo becAUse he traded him away?

Its like no matter what I rebut with your response will be ''YOUR SO BIASED AGINST MO YOU HATE MO''.

I can't belive I even got baited into arguing this,Mo is gone he's not even a Buck and its like the guy never left with some of you people.

And dont try and twist it up and say I brought him up,my intial post in this thread was agreeing with Luke Pilska (On Sessions being great for a guy who's carrer doesnt yet span 30 games) and a rebut to DBs post about Sessions & Mo being similar which I disagreed with because Sessions has better balance of pass/shoot and doesnt take as many bad shots as MOand is a better play maker than Mo.

To which DB disagreed with (about the bad shots) and pointed to Mo's FG%.

Then I stated why the FG% is decieving if your using that to argue Mo didnt take bad shots.

Then like usual you made it a ''OMG OMG RILAMANN IS BIASED AGINST AND HATES MO AND LOVES BOGUT''.

Its just funny because I hardly even bring up Bogut (no more than anyone else on the Bucks and not as much as the pro Mo guys) and i've been more than objective with Mo offensvly.

And to add to the ''you cant just look at numbers'' party im throwing,and this is a rebut to DB's point that Sessions is shooting the same number of shots as Mo.You cant look at FG attempts right now and say that if you've been critical of Mo you have to be critical of Sessions based on number of shot attempts.

Maybe in March or April you can look at that but Redd's been on the bench so Sessions shot attempts are likley up (as well as Luke's) to pick up the slack for our leading scorer being out.

Ever consider that DB? Overlooking that fact makes you seem biased aginst Sessions.Sessions has played in 7 games thus far and 5 of those have been without leading scorer Redd on the court.

The fact Sessions has only played 7 games this season makes it weak to try and say ''look Sessions is shooting as much as Mo,if if you where critical of Mo you better be critical of Sessions now''.But that fact Redd our leading scorer has been out makes it downright foolish to use shot attempts as a reason to be critical of Sessions.

Now if Redd comes back and we are in March or April and Sessions is still in the top 2 or 3 on the team in shot attemps you might have more of an argument.But not 9 games into the season when our leading scorer has been out the last 5 games,right now thats a very weak argument.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,017

Post#69 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:50 am

I wish I wasn't drunk right now. I'd love to respond to your post, rilamann, but I'm afraid it'd be completely incoherent. Also, I'm sort of in awe of El Duderino's post above.

I will say this, though. rilamann, Redd's out, but we still have Richard Jefferson, right? He was the 9th leading scorer in the NBA last season. Your analogy would be better if Sessions was jacking up all these shots with Redd AND Jefferson out. Sessions is averaging 12.3 FGA/game with Bogut, Jefferson (not to mention a healthy CV and an offensively capable rookie in Luc Richard). Mo averaged 13.9 with Redd, Bogut...and a lot of crap.

Anyway, back to the booze.
Mike X
Starter
And1: 13

Post#70 » by Mike X » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:56 am

Can I just say that PP and Midranger work on page 4 is the greatest collection of fiction since the Grimm brothers did there thing in the 19th century.

Well done, Tolkien would be proud.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,048

Post#71 » by paulpressey25 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:05 am

Mike X wrote:Can I just say that PP and Midranger work on page 4 is the greatest collection of fiction since the Grimm brothers did there thing in the 19th century.

Bogut and his agent asked for Magloire to be traded so that Andrew wouldn't have to play out of position at power forward or behind Magloire. I think Larry Harris even said so publicly on WSSP at the time.

We traded for CV because the braintrust at the time believed Bogut needed an outside shooter at PF to space the court because it was too clogged when both Magloire and Bogut would play together.

We fired Stotts immediately after Bogut was ejected from a game and flipped off a member of the crowd. Kohl had enough and was concerned his best asset (Bogut) was not progressing enough under Stotts. We hired as coach the guy who was considered Bogut's best friend on the team and immediately gave him a long-term contract. No interim label.

It was rumored we drafted Damir Markota because the braintrust thought Bogut was friends with him and it would help to have someone on the team for Bogut to relate to.

If people don't want to believe any of those things, that is your right.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
Mike X
Starter
And1: 13

Post#72 » by Mike X » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:25 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
Mike X wrote:Can I just say that PP and Midranger work on page 4 is the greatest collection of fiction since the Grimm brothers did there thing in the 19th century.

Bogut and his agent asked for Magloire to be traded so that Andrew wouldn't have to play out of position at power forward or behind Magloire. I think Larry Harris even said so publicly on WSSP at the time.

We traded for CV because the braintrust at the time believed Bogut needed an outside shooter at PF to space the court because it was too clogged when both Magloire and Bogut would play together.

We fired Stotts immediately after Bogut was ejected from a game and flipped off a member of the crowd. Kohl had enough and was concerned his best asset (Bogut) was not progressing enough under Stotts. We hired as coach the guy who was considered Bogut's best friend on the team and immediately gave him a long-term contract. No interim label.

It was rumored we drafted Damir Markota because the braintrust thought Bogut was friends with him and it would help to have someone on the team for Bogut to relate to.

If people don't want to believe any of those things, that is your right.

You think, it was rumoured.... I heard Bogut is to blame for whole Sub-Prime fiasco.

We hired Lk becuase we panaced when he was offerd the Utah job, we fired Stotts becuase he sucked, Markotas Croation heritage may have got him drafted to us but he was highly-rated at one stage and it didnt save him, anyone who thought Magloire was here for the long term when he signed was dreaming and he was glowing about Drew after he left and plus we all had enough of his to's after one year why did you expect the Brass to be any different.

Look there may be an element of truth about what you say but the way you and mr spun it would have put a smile on the face of our dearly departed Gm, Larry "The Snake" Harris.
paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Post#73 » by paul » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:55 am

Nah come on Mike Bogut doesn't like hip hop or playing video games on the plane - he's clearly a cancer who was solely responsible for having Mo traded out of here (Mo's temperament, fighting with an assistant coach, questionable contract, selfish play and general 'I don't want to be here' attitude had nothing to do with it, neither did the fact that a no defense 2 guard playing the point was the very LAST thing this new squad needed).

If nothing else it's pretty funny to read - particularly from guys on top of the 'oh here goes a Bogut apologist blaming someone else for Bogut's troubles' hit parade.

Forget that the team ABSOLUTELY BLEW before Stotts was fired as that had nothing to do with his departure (or the frustration of many other players apart from Bogut), forget that the Bucks were panicked into hiring LK because he was going to accept a college offer (man I still shake my head at that one), forget that Markota was a flier that didn't work and he was cut soon after, forget that Magloire had hands like cinder blocks, forget that the CV for TJ trade gave us a developing big time scoring hope at PF in place of an injury prone PG who was becoming obsolete because of Mo's and CB's play.

It was all Bogut's fault.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,722

Post#74 » by AussieBuck » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:17 am

Same 4 guys on either side of a stupid debate.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,324

Post#75 » by El Duderino » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:26 am

rilamann wrote:

Way to exagerate things Dude,I would have thought your defense mechanism for Mo would have let up a bit now that he's a Cav,guess I was wrong.

I've actually been very objective when it comes to Mo at least offensvly.I've said many times he's a very solid scorer and that he could run away with the 6th man of the year award if used as a scoring spark off the bench.

I think your the biased one,I say one thing critical about Mo and your Mo Williams defensive mechanism goes spinning out of control.

Actually, that's not the case at all. For the most part, i've stayed out of all the Mo debates on here for awhile now because i didn't mind him being traded and he's no longer a Milwaukee Buck. I wouldn't have even responded to the post you directed at me, but you had to throw in multiple comments like this

Comments like that which obviously imply that if only us non-Mo bashing saps just watched games like you do instead of just looking at stats, then you'd all see the truth. As if i never watched the games, i just looked at a stat and said bingo, so and so is true. I get tired of and don't care for backhanded remarks like that from anyone, so i responded to your post. Then during the response, you simply wrote things i had no choice but to challenge because they flat out weren't true, like you saying how streaky Mo was. Acting like he had mostly very hot or very cold shooting nights even though a two minute research of his game log showed there was no validity to that claim at all. As i said before, 7 foot tall Bogut had more nights shooting under 40% than Mo last year and Andrew gets lots of easy dunks and tap ins.

So is John Hammond biased and not objective agianst Mo becAUse he traded him away?

Absolutely not, but i don't doubt for a second that both him and Skiles evaluated Mo more objectively than you do before making the choice. Given how off you were in some of the conclusions you've formed about Mo, i can't see anything else but the dislike of Williams allowed you to see some things that never really happened, the facts back it up.

In this offseason, i strongly wanted at least one of Redd/Mo shipped out. Even though you seem to assume that i'm some huge Mo fan, when i heard he was traded, i was fine with it even though i'm not a Ridnour fan because that Mo/Redd duo just had to be broken up. The team badly needed more defense and toughness, neither guy provided much of that at all. Plus, i wasn't a fan of Mo getting so many years on his contract because i had real issues with his soft defense and him not being born with high levels of natural PG instincts. I'm no Mo Williams bootlicker or excuse maker, that goes for any player. A players faults or weaknesses are theirs alone and on them to try their best to improve on.

That said, even with his flaws, IMO he caught way more flack than he deserved for the losing given the miserable talent on his teams and shaky coaching. It was a collective effort of ineptitude, along with a lack of collective pride/heart. So when folks want to shred his terrible defense or lack of natural PG instincts to run an offense really good, i certainly won't argue. This stuff though that he was jacking up tons of bad shots with luck mainly bailing him out a lot of the time when he made so many of those shots or that he was abnormally streaky, it's just not true. If you wouldn't have thrown out there these perceptions of yours about his shooting that so easily could be shot down by the facts, i'd have said nothing.
jerrod
RealGM

Post#76 » by jerrod » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:17 pm

great overall post, although i fear you may be wasting your time

i just don't see how people can deny things like this. are they so convinced that their anecdotal versions of the truth are 100% true that they can't accept the possibility that maybe they aren't?

El Duderino wrote:Then during the response, you simply wrote things i had no choice but to challenge because they flat out weren't true, like you saying how streaky Mo was. Acting like he had mostly very hot or very cold shooting nights even though a two minute research of his game log showed there was no validity to that claim at all. As i said before, 7 foot tall Bogut had more nights shooting under 40% than Mo last year and Andrew gets lots of easy dunks and tap ins.

BuckFan25226
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,010

Post#77 » by BuckFan25226 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:27 pm

The one thing nobody can argue is Mo's ability to score and shoot. He arguably has the best mid range game in the NBA. Every player can be streaky, calling someone streaky is one of the most overused, and misleading terms. But if there is anyone who isn't streaky shooting the ball, it's Mo. The guy has turned himself into one hell of an overall shooter.
"didnt you watch the game with the raptors?bucks is also a playoff team ,they have enough ability to find wins from dalas and utach,
blow jazzs bitches and mavericks bitches out !"

- yiyiyi
BuckFan25226
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,010

Post#78 » by BuckFan25226 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:34 pm

jerrod wrote:great overall post, although i fear you may be wasting your time

i just don't see how people can deny things like this. are they so convinced that their anecdotal versions of the truth are 100% true that they can't accept the possibility that maybe they aren't?

El Duderino wrote:Then during the response, you simply wrote things i had no choice but to challenge because they flat out weren't true, like you saying how streaky Mo was. Acting like he had mostly very hot or very cold shooting nights even though a two minute research of his game log showed there was no validity to that claim at all. As i said before, 7 foot tall Bogut had more nights shooting under 40% than Mo last year and Andrew gets lots of easy dunks and tap ins.

I agree with Jerrod, great post. But unfortunately you won't get anywhere.
"didnt you watch the game with the raptors?bucks is also a playoff team ,they have enough ability to find wins from dalas and utach,

blow jazzs bitches and mavericks bitches out !"

- yiyiyi
LISTEN2JAZZ
RealGM
And1: 172

Post#79 » by LISTEN2JAZZ » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:40 pm

The thing that the stats don't tell you is how malicious Mo's shots are. When he shoots the ball, all he can think about is "I hate my teammates and hope they lose this game; this field goal attempt is about nothing other than money in the bank. What will I buy with the millions this field goal attempt will make me?"

Anybody who watches the game can see these types of things, but you stat junkies have no clue. Also, did anyone notice how El Dude went straight to the stats when trying to disprove Mo's streakiness? How did he expect to uncover truths that can only be acquired watching games if he's got his nose buried in a book?
aboveAverage
RealGM
And1: 2,604

Post#80 » by aboveAverage » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:28 pm

adamcz wrote:The thing that the stats don't tell you is how malicious Mo's shots are. When he shoots the ball, all he can think about is "I hate my teammates and hope they lose this game; this field goal attempt is about nothing other than money in the bank. What will I buy with the millions this field goal attempt will make me?"

Anybody who watches the game can see these types of things, but you stat junkies have no clue. Also, did anyone notice how El Dude went straight to the stats when trying to disprove Mo's streakiness? How did he expect to uncover truths that can only be acquired watching games if he's got his nose buried in a book?

I agree. Stats can be misleading, especially some of those complicated stats that are derived from formulas that no one understands. If you just watch mo play, you'll see why people didn't like him.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks