ImageImage

Wisconsin vs. Texas

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Neptune_Balla21
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Wisconsin vs. Texas 

Post#21 » by Neptune_Balla21 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:27 am

Just got back from the game... tough one to take, but we really did get outplayed. We just couldn't keep James off of the glass all night. Sloppy possessions and missed freethrows also lost it for us down the stretch.

J-Bo was on tonight, which was really nice to see. Trevon also played really, really well at times. He even looked like a superstar for a few minutes, but then towards the end his true colors started to show. He wasn't aggressive trying to get the ball and we needed him to... no one else can create for themselves like Hughes can.

I had a lot of fun though, for a season ticket holder, the Kohl Center was rockin' tonight. Very electric in there. Badgers will be very tough come tournament time, just like any other year.
jeremyd236
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#22 » by jeremyd236 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:29 am

Just got back from the game, it was awesome. Definitely one of the best Badger games I've ever been to
El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,324

Post#23 » by El Duderino » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:52 am

Banked jumper by Texas and then a brainfart by Hughes was a real bummer ending to a great game.

One real bright spot for me was the play of Luer, that kid has some great skills.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#24 » by Chuck Diesel » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:44 am

Tuesday really was a a great sports night. Bucks won and the badgers lost. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks