ImageImage

Dani Maxwell on FSN Wisconsin for Bucks games now?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

ehren88888
Ballboy
And1: 0

Dani Maxwell on FSN Wisconsin for Bucks games now? 

Post#1 » by ehren88888 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:43 am

She is the adorable WREX-13 NBC Rockford anchorwoman. Hey i'm only 32 but I think she is pretty. She is still listed on WREX's website, I didn't see a press release about it at all. She is only 5"1 and it was quite funny seeing her holding up the microphone to the Bucks player after the game last night against Utah. I wasn't sure she was gonna be able to get that microphone up to his mouth!
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Re: Dani Maxwell on FSN Wisconsin for Bucks games now? 

Post#2 » by WEFFPIM » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:17 am

I'm from Rockford and my father has been in Rockford TV media for 25+ years. When I saw the game last night I could have sworn it was Dani Maxwell, but my dad hadn't heard anything about her leaving WREX. My sister thought it was her, too. We never saw a name pop up, but it appears you did.

I've had a crush on her for years
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,373

Post#3 » by trwi7 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:36 am

She looks like my ceramics teacher from high school.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,308

Post#4 » by Mags FTW » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:40 am

WEFFPIM wrote:I've had a crush on her for years

Translation: You want to plow her.
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,105

Post#5 » by skones » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:02 am

been there done that.
WEFFPIM
RealGM

Post#6 » by WEFFPIM » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:15 am

Mags FTW wrote:
WEFFPIM wrote:I've had a crush on her for years

Translation: You want to plow her.

:eyebrows:

I've met her before, I feel like I could break her. Is she the full-time sideline reporter now? Because there's been nothing here in Rockford about her leaving.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,373

Post#7 » by trwi7 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:21 am

She's done the last couple of games. They had another woman on for like a game before her. I think they just might be filling in for the rest of the season to replace Trenni and then they'll make a permanent hire after the season.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
aboveAverage
RealGM
And1: 2,604

Post#8 » by aboveAverage » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:35 am

Aside from her good looks, she's got nothing else going for her as a reporter. She's god awful. I feel bad for her.

I want Trenni back.
Captain Erv
General Manager
And1: 78

Post#9 » by Captain Erv » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:09 am

aboveAverage wrote:Aside from her good looks, she's got nothing else going for her as a reporter. She's god awful. I feel bad for her.

I want Trenni on her back.
SugarRay34
Veteran
And1: 11

Post#10 » by SugarRay34 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:26 am

There will never be another Trenni. Congrats to her for making it national though
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Post#11 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:47 am

aboveAverage wrote:Aside from her good looks, she's got nothing else going for her as a reporter. She's god awful. I feel bad for her.

I want Trenni back.

+1

And to me, she doesn't even look that good. My opinion of her looks I'm sure is impacted by my opinion of her as a sideline reporter though. That's just the way it goes with me, and others as well.

For example, I find Trenni physically attractive, but I'm sure I wouldn't find her nearly as attractive if she didn't have anything to do with sports, or at least wasn't as good of a sideline reporter.

As for Dani Maxwell, it is my understanding that she was a very temporary replacement. I think she was just on board for these past two games, and now she is either done or she will be back for the Pistons game and then be done.
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
Captain Erv
General Manager
And1: 78

Post#12 » by Captain Erv » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:05 am

GrandAdmiralDan wrote:

I want Trenni back.

+1

And to me, she doesn't even look that good. My opinion of her looks I'm sure is impacted by my opinion of her as a sideline reporter though. That's just the way it goes with me, and others as well.

For example, I find Trenni physically attractive, but I'm sure I wouldn't find her nearly as attractive if she didn't have anything to do with sports, or at least wasn't as good of a sideline reporter.

As for Dani Maxwell, it is my understanding that she was a very temporary replacement. I think she was just on board for these past two games, and now she is either done or she will be back for the Pistons game and then be done.

Exactly. she isn't exactly "hot," but the fact that she knows/loves sports so much just makes her uber-sexy.
WEFFPIM
RealGM

Post#13 » by WEFFPIM » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:15 am

Well, according to WREX tonight, she "has the night off." But she's been one of the more popular news anchors in Rockford for the last 8ish years, so I would have been shocked if she left without any sort of build-up.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks