ImageImage

For Fantasy Purposes: Is Bogut Done For Season?

Poetry-In-Motion
Rookie
And1: 104

For Fantasy Purposes: Is Bogut Done For Season? 

Post#1 » by Poetry-In-Motion » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Hey guys, I've had Bogut since the drafting, and I really don't want to let him go if there's a good chance he'll play the last few weeks of the season. Do you see that happening? This question implies whether your still fighting for a playoff spot, or "tanking".

Thanks.
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Re: For Fantasy Purposes: Is Bogut Done For Season? 

Post#2 » by europa » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Best-case scenario probably is a return in early April. How effective he'll be is obviously the question. If the Bucks are still in contention, I'd expect him to play but it's possible his minutes would be limited. And there's no way to know if he'll be able to stay healthy. If the Bucks fall out of contention, I don't see the point in bringing him back this season.

Just my two cents.
Nothing will not break me.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#3 » by WEFFPIM » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Since, IIRC, Fantasy playoffs are the final week of the regular season, I would say yes, Bogut's done for the season fantasy-wise.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
Poetry-In-Motion
Rookie
And1: 104

Post#4 » by Poetry-In-Motion » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 pm

It is. But I figured Bogut might play in the last couple weeks to secure a playoff spot.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks