Post#2 » by ajaX82 » Mon May 12, 2008 6:27 pm

uh yeah, good series so far.

Im glad neither were suspended, right call
cmavswin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 222

Post#3 » by cmavswin » Tue May 13, 2008 3:21 am

Well I was afraid of this the Stars are just to damn slow for the Wings. Than again there are not many teams that can stay up with the Wings.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#4 » by studcrackers » Tue May 13, 2008 5:10 am

yea i remember watching the stars/wings game where the stars somehow won 1-0 and there speed is unreal. it sucks that the nhl cant work out a deal to get this game to be shown on more tv b/c i dont have Versus and had to go to a friends house to watch game 1 (missed game 2 b/c i had to work, didnt feel like working tonights game) i'll work game 4 and if possible game 6.

maybe i'll see a 3rd straight series end in handshakes, but the last thing i wanna see is those freakin red wing fans celebrate on our ice. just like yankee fans
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
cmavswin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by cmavswin » Thu May 15, 2008 3:15 am

Game 5 is now a must.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#6 » by studcrackers » Thu May 15, 2008 5:41 am

well it was fun there tonight, i was getting so pissed at seeing so much red around me it makes me wanna strangle them. its just like showing up to a ranger game and half the stadium is yankees or red sox fans (mostly bandwagoners)

it'd be nice to force a game 6 to at least scare them, plus it'd be nice to have marty prove he can win in detroit.

but in order for marty to win he'll have to play out of his mind, pretty much what he did tonight and last year when he posted 3 shutouts against vancouver and they still lost
cmavswin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by cmavswin » Sat May 17, 2008 10:13 pm

Well this has become interesting. One team is playing loose while another looks like they are playing not to lose.
cmavswin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#8 » by cmavswin » Tue May 20, 2008 2:51 am

Well it was one hell of a ride for the Stars. For a team that was not suppose to get out of the 1st round they did'nt do half bad.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#9 » by studcrackers » Tue May 20, 2008 4:35 am

yea it was nice to see one team make a playoff run this year. i saw 3 game 6's at the AAC and all were closers. at least there werent as many red wings fans as there were for game 4. f*ck them

they just came out flat and its not like that didnt have chances they had about 7 or 8 powerplays, the problem is setting up the offense, they spent more time chasing the puck then actually shooting it. hell id bet detroit has as many shots shorthanded as the stars did on the PP's.

i was also pissed to see that incredibly weak penalty that led to detroits 2nd goal.

but marty gave up some weak goals and osgood was great in the 3rd only period he had to be on his game. and we were only going to win if turco was amazing which is why we won games 4 and 5, plus we got some shots that broke differently and didnt go in, but our team is to slow to stay w/detroit consistently

o well as an AAC employee it was still fun, and loved the fans staying for the end to give the stars 1 last ovation that they truly deserved

Return to Dallas Stars