Hall, Nugent-Hopkins, Eberle

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Hall, Nugent-Hopkins, Eberle 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Those 3 played together last game and they flat out dominated. I mean it was scary, the future looks pretty bright and i'm really hope that we see these 3 together in the regular season.

I really thought Hall would be playing with Horcoff and Hemsky again this year and Smyth would be playing with Nugent-Hopkins and Eberle.

If theirs anyone else out that cares feel free to comment.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Re: Hall, Nugent-Hopkins, Eberle 

Post#2 » by Nolan » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:35 am

So far Renny's kept them together and they've been amazing.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
SCF99
Senior
And1: 19

Post#3 » by SCF99 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

ya than you guys add Yacky poff and Shultzie just to rub it in. Should be a exciting team to watch. Not like we got here in Wpg.
kdubo9
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#4 » by kdubo9 » Tue Feb 5, 2013 9:58 pm

I wonder what kind of effect the shortened season will have on the young guys. They are looking pretty good so far aside from the horrible loss to the Sharks and the OT loss last night to Vancouver.

I hope they can make a run for the playoffs this season! It would be nice to cheer on the team I've been backing since I was a kid. What do you guys think about the impact of the short season on the newbies???

Return to Edmonton Oilers