ImageImageImage

Official Game Thread: Panthers vs. Bruins 7:00pm

unowen85
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,858

Official Game Thread: Panthers vs. Bruins 7:00pm 

Post#1 » by unowen85 » Tue Mar 4, 2008 4:53 pm

Tough decision on who to start at goalie. Craig Anderson shout out the Islanders on Sunday, stopping more than fifty shots, so it'd make sense to stick him back in there to see if he can repeat that performance. But if the Panthers want to make the playoffs, they need Vokoun, and starting him even though the back up had a tremendous game, might give him a little confidence boost that the team is still behind him so he can get out of his slump.

One thing is for sure, allowing 53 shots on defense is weak.
For a long time it gave me nightmares,witnessing an injustice like that.It’s a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be.I can still hear them taunting him, Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids.I mean why couldn’t they just give him some cereal?
Flash3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 403

Post#2 » by Flash3 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:49 pm

I felt sorry for you having done all this work and having no responses in your thread, so I conclude with this.
Mars wrote:You can't stop the asterisk... you can only hope to contain it.
unowen85
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,858

Post#3 » by unowen85 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:23 am

I would've continued doing the game threads, but there was always something else on tv that had higher priorities, so I wasn't going to be able to view the recent games. They're basically out of the postseason now with that loss last night, so I don't know what else needs to be done.
For a long time it gave me nightmares,witnessing an injustice like that.It’s a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be.I can still hear them taunting him, Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids.I mean why couldn’t they just give him some cereal?

Return to Florida Panthers