ImageImageImageImageImage

Kings rank #1 in terms of prospects in NHL

sule
RealGM
And1: 34,205

Kings rank #1 in terms of prospects in NHL 

Post#1 » by sule » Mon May 23, 2011 9:40 am

1. Los Angeles Kings

Strengths: The Kings' boast an impressive blue line group featuring Derek Forbort, Slava Voynov, and Nic Deslauriers. Equally impressive is the team's group of centers, headlined by offensive talents Brayden Schenn and Andrei Loktionov. In net, Jonathan Bernier possesses top starter potential while Martin Jones and Jeff Zatkoff pushed each other with solid AHL seasons. Tyler Toffoli had a strong OHL campaign, giving the Kings the top talent on the wing that they have been sorely lacking. Weaknesses: There are a handful of potential top-six forwards in the system, but none with sure top-line upside. The Kings have worked to fill out the wings in recent years, but they are still a point of concern; the right side is particularly lacking in depth. Top 5 Prospects: 1. Brayden Schenn, C, 2. Jonathan Bernier, G, 3. Andrei Loktionov, C, 4. Tyler Toffoli, RW, 5. Derek Forbort, D. Lost to graduation: Kyle Clifford, Trevor Lewis, Davis Drewiske. Lost to trade: Colten Teubert.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/1 ... ng2011110/
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,388

Re: Kings rank #1 in terms of prospects in NHL 

Post#2 » by Danny Darko » Mon Jun 6, 2011 6:39 pm

thanks for posting that. I'm ready to see Schenn come up and I think he will.
Tuebert I really wanted to see, though he had bad rep for cheap shots last year. I'll be following him.
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,388

Re: Kings rank #1 in terms of prospects in NHL 

Post#3 » by Danny Darko » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 pm

jeez no Tuebert and no Schenn! Damn Dean

Return to Los Angeles Kings