1/21 at Atlanta (22-18) L
- Horford/Smith will be too much for our frontcourt
1/23 vs Brooklyn (24-16) L
- giving up too large of a talent gap
1/25 at Washington (8-30) W
- nervous because of Nene/Okafor vs. Williams/Stiemsma though
1/26 at Charlotte (10-30) L
- no depth on the second game of a b2b
1/30 vs Clippers L
- Might get Pek/Shved back but won't be enough
2/1 vs Lakers L
- only advantage is at SF, Gasol will likely be back
2/2 vs Hornicans W
- maybe we don't play an 18-point lead and lose by 12?
2/4 vs Blazers L
- Should be a good game but they are healthy and we aren't.
2/6 vs Spurs L
- Spurs are too good and we are too depleted.
2/8 vs Knicks (25-13) L
- no explanation necessary.
I like how our "easy" games are on the road and our "hard" games are at home.
I see us going 2-8 - guess I'm not very optimistic. But I'd say our range is 1 to 4 wins.