ImageImageImage

Oh boy, here we go again... (Woj story on Love)

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,832

Re: Oh boy, here we go again... (Woj story on Love) 

Post#441 » by C.lupus » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Kahn touch this wrote:
southern wolf wrote:They mentioned during the TNT coverage that Love organised a team meeting and apologised in front of the whole team for the comments. Any more on this?

is this true?

It is true that they said it during the game. I assume it's true that he did it. I believe they said he apologized to the players and coaches.
Nitroglycerin
Starter
And1: 528

Post#442 » by Nitroglycerin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 pm

C.lupus wrote:
Kahn touch this wrote:
southern wolf wrote:They mentioned during the TNT coverage that Love organised a team meeting and apologised in front of the whole team for the comments. Any more on this?

is this true?

It is true that they said it during the game. I assume it's true that he did it. I believe they said he apologized to the players and coaches.

this can boost team chemistry and trust and should remove any locker room issues.
I like
Trust the PRosas!
funkatron101
General Manager
And1: 960

Post#443 » by funkatron101 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:53 pm

I don't know if I have ever come across any post from Tirion that was purely positive.
Lattimer wrote:Cracks me up that people still think that Wiggins will be involved in the trade for Love. Wolves are out of their mind if they think they are getting Wiggins for Love.
Adenusi
Bench Warmer
And1: 361

Post#444 » by Adenusi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Cool pic of Love I found on GB. Image
Honolulu Palms
Ballboy
And1: 19

Post#445 » by Honolulu Palms » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Bullets shorts!
Is this a subtle way to forecast his future in Washington? :D
Tirion
Assistant Coach
And1: 290

Post#446 » by Tirion » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:08 am

funkatron101 wrote:I don't know if I have ever come across any post from Tirion that was purely positive.

you weren't around for the Oj Mayo - Kevin Love trade then.

Tirion wrote:I haven't been as exited about this franchise since Spree for the body of Brandon trade.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=819056&start=270

of course, they got rid of Hoiberg and Stack and hired Kahn after that. /facepalm
funkatron101
General Manager
And1: 960

Post#447 » by funkatron101 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Tirion wrote:
funkatron101 wrote:I don't know if I have ever come across any post from Tirion that was purely positive.

Tirion wrote:I haven't been as exited about this franchise since Spree for the body of Brandon trade.

of course, they got rid of Hoiberg and Stack and hired Kahn after that. /facepalm

:lol: You had to go 4 1/2 years back to find something positive?!
Lattimer wrote:Cracks me up that people still think that Wiggins will be involved in the trade for Love. Wolves are out of their mind if they think they are getting Wiggins for Love.
Tirion
Assistant Coach
And1: 290

Post#448 » by Tirion » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:19 am

funkatron101 wrote:
Tirion wrote:

:lol: You had to go 4 1/2 years back to find something positive?!

It's not my fault Kahn dropped the ball so much. Even the Rubio's draft was marred with Flynn pick and all that drama with the buyout.
Krapinsky
RealGM
And1: 1,929

Post#449 » by Krapinsky » Fri Jan 4, 2013 12:15 am

BOOM.

Al Jefferson knows a little something about signing a big contract. He did so with the Wolves in 2007, when he signed a five-year, $65 million deal that his agent urged him to refuse.

So when asked about former teammate Kevin Love's continued unhappiness -- as expressed to Yahoo! Sports last month -- with a four-year, $61 million-plus deal he signed last year, he had his own take on the matter.

"To me, he accepted the deal, he signed the deal, move on from it," said Jefferson, who shares the same agent with Love. "It was his decision to sign the deal. You don't want the deal, you don't take the deal."
FinnTheHuman wrote: Your post is just garbage.

NewWolvesOrder wrote:Garbage post, indeed.
Grits n Gravy
General Manager
And1: 1,800

Post#450 » by Grits n Gravy » Fri Jan 4, 2013 12:33 am

Krapinsky wrote:BOOM.

Al Jefferson knows a little something about signing a big contract. He did so with the Wolves in 2007, when he signed a five-year, $65 million deal that his agent urged him to refuse.

So when asked about former teammate Kevin Love's continued unhappiness -- as expressed to Yahoo! Sports last month -- with a four-year, $61 million-plus deal he signed last year, he had his own take on the matter.

"To me, he accepted the deal, he signed the deal, move on from it," said Jefferson, who shares the same agent with Love. "It was his decision to sign the deal. You don't want the deal, you don't take the deal."

THANK YOU big al
[RCG]
Head Coach
And1: 135

Post#451 » by [RCG] » Fri Jan 4, 2013 12:38 am

Grits n Gravy wrote:
Krapinsky wrote:BOOM.

THANK YOU big al

Big Al keeping it real! :lol:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,823

Post#452 » by Klomp » Fri Jan 4, 2013 12:44 am

[RCG] wrote:Big Al keeping it real! :lol:

Like going from a Toyota to a Bentley... :D
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,678

Post#453 » by Basti » Fri Jan 4, 2013 12:50 am

I knew that quote was gonna be posted sooner or later :D

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves