ImageImageImage

A Look At What We Lost

Moderators: Klomp, C.lupus, Basti

User avatar
Klomp
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Posts: 36,819
And1: 2,374
Joined: Jul 08, 2005
   

A Look At What We Lost 

Post#1 » by Klomp » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 am

...from last year's roster:

Martell Webster - 9.5 ppg (41.6% FG, 38.7% 3s), 4.0 rpg, 1.7 apg, 1.3 tpg (37 games, 23 starts, 26.5 mpg)
Michael Beasley - 9.4 ppg (37.6% FG, 31.6% 3s), 3.6 rpg, 1.9 apg, 2.0 tpg (37 games, 20 starts, 21.5 mpg)
Wayne Ellington - 5.2 ppg (38.9% FG, 40.4% 3s), 1.3 rpg, 1.1 apg, 0.5 tpg (39 games, 4 starts, 16.7 mpg)
Anthony Tolliver - 2.7 ppg (31.9% FG, 22.9% 3s), 1.9 rpg, 0.3 apg, 0.6 tpg (26 games, 1 start, 10.7 mpg)
Wes Johnson - 2.4 ppg (31.3% FG, 33.3% 3s), 1.0 rpg, 0.3 apg, 0.2 tpg (16 games, 0 starts, 7.4 mpg)
Anthony Randolph - 2.1 ppg (38.7% FG, 0% 3s), 1.7 rpg, 0.2 apg, 0.8 tpg (15 games, 0 starts, 6.6 mpg)
Darko Milicic (Out of league) - 0.0 ppg (0-1 FGs), 1.0 rpg, 0.0 apg, 2.0 tpg (1 game, 0 starts, 5.0 mpg)

Those are this year's stats for each of them.
Image
DusterBuster wrote:Klomp is like the ultimate troll mod.

Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.
User avatar
FinnTheHuman
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,463
And1: 450
Joined: Nov 21, 2012
   

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#2 » by FinnTheHuman » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:57 am

God, we were lucky to get rid of them all.
User avatar
Murphs56
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,475
And1: 177
Joined: Nov 13, 2012

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#3 » by Murphs56 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 am

Just shows you what an eye for talent KAHNNNNNNNN has. The one guy on that list that I think has played somewhat decently is Webster though. Not bad shooting the ball and has stayed relatively healthy. He should fit in nice with Beal and a healthy Wall now
User avatar
Calinks
RealGM
Posts: 27,907
And1: 1,682
Joined: Mar 29, 2006
   

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#4 » by Calinks » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 am

Webster has been decent. Beasley is just a WTFBBQ situation, I swear he was gotten worse in the last three seasons. Our older wolf players are looking pretty good though, the ones Kahn got rid of lol. Foye and Brewer have been nice role players for their teams, i'd love one of them on the bench right now.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
User avatar
jade_hippo
Starter
Posts: 2,359
And1: 127
Joined: Jan 04, 2009
Location: Take off... eh!
 

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#5 » by jade_hippo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 am

Toliver is the only one who surprises me with the craptastic stats.
User avatar
Klomp
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Posts: 36,819
And1: 2,374
Joined: Jul 08, 2005
   

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#6 » by Klomp » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:46 am

Calinks wrote:Webster has been decent. Beasley is just a WTFBBQ situation, I swear he was gotten worse in the last three seasons. Our older wolf players are looking pretty good though, the ones Kahn got rid of lol. Foye and Brewer have been nice role players for their teams, i'd love one of them on the bench right now.

Well, if we still had Foye, there'd be no Ricky
Image
DusterBuster wrote:Klomp is like the ultimate troll mod.

Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.
User avatar
LedeniZZZ
Junior
Posts: 447
And1: 65
Joined: Aug 30, 2012

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#7 » by LedeniZZZ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 pm

I though MB would averige 17+ pts.... but on horrible efficiency.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKfZA-kMjo
call for unattainable beauty
User avatar
Basti
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 34,691
And1: 1,576
Joined: Sep 07, 2005
Location: Æ har en ståkukk!
 

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#8 » by Basti » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Wow, look at these shooting %... so glad they don't play on our team anymore (I miss Trolliver quite a bit, though).

Nice thread, Mr. Klomp, by the way.
User avatar
Klomp
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Posts: 36,819
And1: 2,374
Joined: Jul 08, 2005
   

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#9 » by Klomp » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Basti wrote:Wow, look at these shooting %... so glad they don't play on our team anymore (I miss Trolliver quite a bit, though).

Nice thread, Mr. Klomp, by the way.

I don't even remember why I made it.

Oh, now I remember, it was the AR thread on the Gen board
Image
DusterBuster wrote:Klomp is like the ultimate troll mod.

Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.
Tirion
Analyst
Posts: 3,304
And1: 125
Joined: Oct 27, 2005
Location: made it, ma! top of the world!

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#10 » by Tirion » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:22 am

Murphs56 wrote:Just shows you what an eye for talent KAHNNNNNNNN has. The one guy on that list that I think has played somewhat decently is Webster though. Not bad shooting the ball and has stayed relatively healthy. He should fit in nice with Beal and a healthy Wall now


Kahn traded 16th pick in 2010 draft to get him. Seraphin, Bledsoe and Avery Bradley were all available.
User avatar
southern wolf
Head Coach
Posts: 7,438
And1: 866
Joined: Aug 02, 2008
Location: Gettin Wiggy with it
     

Re: A Look At What We Lost 

Post#11 » by southern wolf » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 am

LOL Darko only played 5 minutes in a Celtics uniform, I was hoping to see more of him in the #99.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves


Users browsing this forum: codigoman, Klomp, sheefo13