yardbarker

A Look At What We Lost

Moderators: Basti, Klomp, C.lupus

Post#1 A Look At What We Lost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:46 am by Klomp

...from last year's roster:

Martell Webster - 9.5 ppg (41.6% FG, 38.7% 3s), 4.0 rpg, 1.7 apg, 1.3 tpg (37 games, 23 starts, 26.5 mpg)
Michael Beasley - 9.4 ppg (37.6% FG, 31.6% 3s), 3.6 rpg, 1.9 apg, 2.0 tpg (37 games, 20 starts, 21.5 mpg)
Wayne Ellington - 5.2 ppg (38.9% FG, 40.4% 3s), 1.3 rpg, 1.1 apg, 0.5 tpg (39 games, 4 starts, 16.7 mpg)
Anthony Tolliver - 2.7 ppg (31.9% FG, 22.9% 3s), 1.9 rpg, 0.3 apg, 0.6 tpg (26 games, 1 start, 10.7 mpg)
Wes Johnson - 2.4 ppg (31.3% FG, 33.3% 3s), 1.0 rpg, 0.3 apg, 0.2 tpg (16 games, 0 starts, 7.4 mpg)
Anthony Randolph - 2.1 ppg (38.7% FG, 0% 3s), 1.7 rpg, 0.2 apg, 0.8 tpg (15 games, 0 starts, 6.6 mpg)
Darko Milicic (Out of league) - 0.0 ppg (0-1 FGs), 1.0 rpg, 0.0 apg, 2.0 tpg (1 game, 0 starts, 5.0 mpg)

Those are this year's stats for each of them.
Image
DusterBuster wrote:Klomp is like the ultimate troll mod.

Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.
Klomp


Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
User avatar
Posts: 34,869
And1: 1,372
Joined: Jul 8, 2005
Top

Post#2 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:57 am by FinnTheHuman

God, we were lucky to get rid of them all.
FinnTheHuman


Rookie
User avatar
Posts: 1,226
And1: 292
Joined: Nov 21, 2012
Top

Post#3 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:16 am by Murphs56

Just shows you what an eye for talent KAHNNNNNNNN has. The one guy on that list that I think has played somewhat decently is Webster though. Not bad shooting the ball and has stayed relatively healthy. He should fit in nice with Beal and a healthy Wall now
Murphs56
Bench Warmer
User avatar
Posts: 1,261
And1: 117
Joined: Nov 13, 2012
Top

Post#4 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:37 am by Calinks

Webster has been decent. Beasley is just a WTFBBQ situation, I swear he was gotten worse in the last three seasons. Our older wolf players are looking pretty good though, the ones Kahn got rid of lol. Foye and Brewer have been nice role players for their teams, i'd love one of them on the bench right now.
Image

When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
Calinks
RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 26,169
And1: 940
Joined: Mar 29, 2006
Top

Post#5 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:42 am by jade_hippo

Toliver is the only one who surprises me with the craptastic stats.
jade_hippo

Starter
User avatar
Posts: 2,299
And1: 111
Joined: Jan 4, 2009
Location: Take off... eh!
Top

Post#6 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:46 am by Klomp

Calinks wrote:Webster has been decent. Beasley is just a WTFBBQ situation, I swear he was gotten worse in the last three seasons. Our older wolf players are looking pretty good though, the ones Kahn got rid of lol. Foye and Brewer have been nice role players for their teams, i'd love one of them on the bench right now.

Well, if we still had Foye, there'd be no Ricky
Image
DusterBuster wrote:Klomp is like the ultimate troll mod.

Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.
Klomp


Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
User avatar
Posts: 34,869
And1: 1,372
Joined: Jul 8, 2005
Top

Post#7 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 am by LedeniZZZ

I though MB would averige 17+ pts.... but on horrible efficiency.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKfZA-kMjo
call for unattainable beauty
LedeniZZZ
Junior
User avatar
Posts: 371
And1: 19
Joined: Aug 30, 2012
Top

Post#8 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 pm by Basti

Wow, look at these shooting %... so glad they don't play on our team anymore (I miss Trolliver quite a bit, though).

Nice thread, Mr. Klomp, by the way.
Basti

Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 34,239
And1: 1,377
Joined: Sep 7, 2005
Location: Æ har en ståkukk!
Top

Post#9 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:06 pm by Klomp

Basti wrote:Wow, look at these shooting %... so glad they don't play on our team anymore (I miss Trolliver quite a bit, though).

Nice thread, Mr. Klomp, by the way.

I don't even remember why I made it.

Oh, now I remember, it was the AR thread on the Gen board
Image
DusterBuster wrote:Klomp is like the ultimate troll mod.

Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.
Klomp


Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
User avatar
Posts: 34,869
And1: 1,372
Joined: Jul 8, 2005
Top

Post#10 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:22 am by Tirion

Murphs56 wrote:Just shows you what an eye for talent KAHNNNNNNNN has. The one guy on that list that I think has played somewhat decently is Webster though. Not bad shooting the ball and has stayed relatively healthy. He should fit in nice with Beal and a healthy Wall now


Kahn traded 16th pick in 2010 draft to get him. Seraphin, Bledsoe and Avery Bradley were all available.
Tirion
Analyst
Posts: 3,270
And1: 102
Joined: Oct 27, 2005
Location: made it, ma! top of the world!
Top

Post#11 Re: A Look At What We Lost
Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:16 am by southern wolf

LOL Darko only played 5 minutes in a Celtics uniform, I was hoping to see more of him in the #99.
southern wolf



Head Coach
User avatar
Posts: 6,576
And1: 513
Joined: Aug 2, 2008
Location: Australia
Top


Return to Minnesota Timberwolves


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users