ImageImageImage

Raptors Trade Proposal

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Wolf_Cry
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,378

Re: Raptors Trade Proposal 

Post#41 » by Wolf_Cry » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:28 am

Krapinsky wrote:Lowry is playing incredible ball right now. Wonder if he'll keep it up once he signs a 4 year contract>?

That's the thing. I don't know if Lowry can continue this level of play beyond this season, or even for the remainder of this season. In the past, Lowry has proven himself to be a pretty good player, but I think right now he's explosed himself to be a potential all star, and will want to get paid like one, when he hasn't proven in the past that he deserves such a contract. Also, his ceiling I feel is basically his currently level of play (which is pretty damn good), but I feel Rubio's ceiling is much much higher. Rubio is already better than Lowry at everything except scoring, and if he can fix that glitch, he's going to be a much MUCH MUCH valuable PG in the NBA.
dunkonu21
Lead Assistant
And1: 40

Post#42 » by dunkonu21 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:21 am

I personally love Val's game and I definitely over value him.

in my view
Val>Pek
Rubio>Lowry
bringWallyBack
Junior
And1: 310

Post#43 » by bringWallyBack » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:58 am

Rubio is still very young and I know it sounds very optimistic but he can still improve plus he is a Kevin Love and fan favorite and that matters too. So, no I wouldn't make the trade unless it included a first round pick or two of them.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves