ImageImageImage

All-Star Weekend

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Re: All-Star Weekend 

Post#61 » by southern wolf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:19 am

Calinks wrote:I'm not saying you are supposed to get excited over anything. I am just stating the fact that the wolves board in general is not a fan of the all star weekend. This isn't the place to be if you want to discuss the events. It's like trying to talk about minority civil rights at a KKK rally. XD

All forums on here are like that. The general board is full of 'worst dunk contest ever' quotes and general negativity.
Cyborg21
General Manager
And1: 368

Post#62 » by Cyborg21 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:44 am

We all know once Chase gets traded to the Grizz he will average 15ppg and be back.
southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Post#63 » by southern wolf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 am

Cyborg21 wrote:We all know once Chase gets traded to the Grizz he will average 15ppg and be back.

And JJ Barea will become an all star.
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,678

Post#64 » by Basti » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 pm

I haven't cared about the actual All Star Game in a few years but up until last year I actually bothered to watch the dunk contest (or at least the replay) but this year I couldn't even bother to do that. I just watched Love's short lived appearance in the three point shoot out and the rest of the first round. Couldn't even bother to watch who won the contest because of the commercial break in between.

One of the reasons why I cared even less than before was the stupid East vs. West crap on Saturday. What the heck is that about? It's so horrible.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,326

Post#65 » by Calinks » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:50 pm

Yea, as someone who does look forward to the festivities I really don't like the East vs West stuff. I also don't like the team focus. I think they also need to look into adding another fun event, something like a 2 on 2 21 tournament would be pretty cool if they want to do team stuff. Maybe an NBA and WNBA to person team or something.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,678

Post#66 » by Basti » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 am

I did like the HORSE competition back in 2010 or whenever it happened. It sucked that it eventually turned into a three point shoot out but overall I liked it very much.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves