ImageImageImage

Twolves @ Utah

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Mattya
RealGM
And1: 6,314

Re: Twolves @ Utah 

Post#101 » by Mattya » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:09 pm

So we shouldn't question anything at all just because we don't know what goes on in practice?
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,528

Post#102 » by Worm Guts » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Mattya wrote:So we shouldn't question anything at all just because we don't know what goes on in practice?

You can question whatever you want, if want to question why crappy players don't get minutes go ahead. It's probably because they're crappy though. Adelman isn't just trying to avoid winning. He sees what goes on in practice and makes decisions on who he thinks will help. Shabazz hasn't done anything in the time he's been given to make me think Adelman is wrong.
Mattya
RealGM
And1: 6,314

Post#103 » by Mattya » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Worm Guts wrote:
Mattya wrote:So we shouldn't question anything at all just because we don't know what goes on in practice?

You can question whatever you want, if want to question why crappy players don't get minutes go ahead. It's probably because they're crappy though. Adelman isn't just trying to avoid winning. He sees what goes on in practice and makes decisions on who he thinks will help. Shabazz hasn't done anything in the time he's been given to make me think Adelman is wrong.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. Maybe you are higher on Barea, Shved, unhealthy Budinger, and LRMAM than I am, but all of those guys have had moments were they looked DL material. We aren't just talking about moment sparingly. We have had problems all year. We keep on trotting out the same losing formula over and over. Shabazz shows some flashes in the couple extended opportunities to at least earn a chance to maybe show up the suck that is on our bench.
Krapinsky
RealGM
And1: 1,929

Post#104 » by Krapinsky » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Worm Guts wrote:
Krapinsky wrote:I don't think you can gleam much from his stats... the sample size is much too small considering the minutes he's played. 2-3 minutes of garbage time each game (when you're ice cold) added up isn't going to look pretty for anyone.

Maybe not, he is also playing against other teams scrubs. Also remember that Adelman gets to see him in practice, and we don't. Adelman has a way better idea of what kind of player Shabazz than any of us do.

That's valid. I remember myself along with everyone else clamoring for Anthony Randolph to get a chance based on his flashes that he showed. In that case we were all eventually proven wrong.
FinnTheHuman wrote: Your post is just garbage.

NewWolvesOrder wrote:Garbage post, indeed.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves