ImageImageImage

Stephen A Smith says Twolves dropped the ball

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

LedeniZZZ
Senior
And1: 172

Re: ???: Stephen A Smith says Twolves dropped the ball 

Post#61 » by LedeniZZZ » Sat Aug 9, 2014 10:52 pm

Im very happy and exited about trade. This could be better for me only if they dumped at least 1 contract to Cavs. Wiggins is #1 guy I wanted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKfZA-kMjo
call for unattainable beauty
Grits n Gravy
General Manager
And1: 1,800

Re: Stephen A Smith says Twolves dropped the ball 

Post#62 » by Grits n Gravy » Sat Aug 9, 2014 11:01 pm

Melvinlocker wrote:So Stephen A thinks ya'll got a bad deal... I guess this means T-Wolves fans should be jumping for joy!

I happen to think you guys got an absolutely steal here. Any thoughts on what happens with Pekovic now? It seems like he could net you guys a good return.

I think we keep him for at least next season. I think Flip will not necessarily be shopping him but will be listening very closely on offers. His value right now is low after last season but I think he could have a truly monster season next year and reestablish himself and his trade value. I think Flip will have an eye on Gorgui eventually being the starter and might look to move Pek in the future.
jazzfan1971
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,107

Post#63 » by jazzfan1971 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:19 am

I would have given Love plus value for Wiggins alone. You guys rocked that deal IMHO.
"Thibs called back and wanted more picks," said Jorge Sedano. "And Pat Riley, literally, I was told, called him a mother-bleeper and hung up the phone."
MinneOOPalis
Analyst
And1: 1,415

Post#64 » by MinneOOPalis » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:35 am

jazzfan1971 wrote:I would have given Love plus value for Wiggins alone. You guys rocked that deal IMHO.

Thank you. Everyone is pretty excited. We actually have a future. :lol:

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves