ImageImageImage

Prediction: MIN will be better this season than last

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

guest81
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,461

Re: Prediction: MIN will be better this season than last 

Post#141 » by guest81 » Tue Oct 7, 2014 5:15 pm

If the post doesn't USE ALL CAPS, or goes HAHAHA after someone argues with them, and doesn't use terms like "live with it" or "dude they blow", they probably aren't trolling. Go back to the Love for Wiggins rumors back in the day to find examples of trolling. On second thought don't, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy
urinesane
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,882

Post#142 » by urinesane » Tue Oct 7, 2014 7:41 pm

Worm Guts wrote:
urinesane wrote:
guest81 wrote:
Griffin broke his kneecap in his rookie season, I sure hope you don't want that for Wiggins (Yes I know you meant the season after im JK)

Just remember though, for every Phoenix Suns that overcame the odds, there's about 15 that are just as bad as people thought they were

Yeah man! Glass half empty attitude, that's what being a fan is all about!

If we're going to be optimistic regardless of our actual opinions, shouldn't you be predicting an NBA championship then?

Yes, because thinking this team could possibly win 40 games this year is beyond the realm of all possibilities.

Just gets old having someone that is basically posting constantly since June be nothing but negative.

Not saying we have to be all sunshine and rainbows, but there is definitely something to perpetuating negativity by being negative a lot.

If you guys want to go through life being Debby Downers, by all means, go for it. I just thought this place was built for fans to chat about their favorite team, not to crap on people's optimism.
RSCD3_
RealGM
And1: 7,276

Post#143 » by RSCD3_ » Tue Oct 7, 2014 11:55 pm

To be honest watching this cavs game love threw a bunch of outlet passes that got intercepted by the middle eastern opponent

I would say that love is simply above average but he outlet passes so much you'll forget about all the bad ones

I also think without love's ball dominance in Minnesota
Spoiler:
( i think with the cavs hell have the opposite problem and only score about 16 ppg )

He will have the ball in his hands a lot more and the freedom to break his man off the dribble for jumpers and of course penetrate.

Let's remember Brewer was the 3rd best player on a 57 win team, it was criminal that he was ignored so much

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
I came here to do two things: get lost and slice **** up & I'm all out of directions.

Butler removing rearview mirror in his car as a symbol to never look back

Peja Stojakovic wrote:Jimmy butler, with no regard for human life
mthead2121
Sophomore
And1: 63

Post#144 » by mthead2121 » Wed Oct 8, 2014 12:29 am

^

Brewer was not the 3rd best player in Denver. Not that it matters much, just saying.
urinesane
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,882

Post#145 » by urinesane » Wed Oct 8, 2014 1:09 am

RSCD3_ wrote:To be honest watching this cavs game love threw a bunch of outlet passes that got intercepted by the middle eastern opponent

I would say that love is simply above average but he outlet passes so much you'll forget about all the bad ones

I also think without love's ball dominance in Minnesota
Spoiler:
( i think with the cavs hell have the opposite problem and only score about 16 ppg )

He will have the ball in his hands a lot more and the freedom to break his man off the dribble for jumpers and of course penetrate.

Let's remember Brewer was the 3rd best player on a 57 win team, it was criminal that he was ignored so much

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Definitely wasn't the 3rd best player, but was a hell of a 6th man.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves