ImageImageImage

bazz in shape and ready to go

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

urinesane
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,882

Re: bazz in shape and ready to go 

Post#21 » by urinesane » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Nitroglycerin wrote:if he can play the 2,he'll get minutes. As long as Brewer is here he will be a 3rd stringer unfortunately

He isn't a 2.

He is a PF in a SF's body. If he keeps busting his ass and learns to play with the team instead of feeling the need to score each time he gets the ball, he will get minutes. If not, he won't.

It's that simple really.
cartermaxim13
Junior
And1: 69

Post#22 » by cartermaxim13 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Regarding the Suns game, I think he did quite a good job focusing on contributing to the team instead of solely looking for his own scoring. Actually, I have never had the impression that he was quite egocentric in his NBA games in contrast to his appearances in the SL. Maybe he had the green light to shoot it and act like the go to guy, whereas in NBA games, he's supposed and willing stick to his role.

Nevertheless, he has to work on his decision making, shot selection and finishing. Apparently, he has high goals and is a hard worker, otherwise he would not have been able to change his body as extremely as he did, so I guess, he will gradually improve and contribute.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,889

Post#23 » by Klomp » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:26 pm

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PhilErvin/status/522804395298541569[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/PhilErvin/status/522810652432543744[/tweet]
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves