ImageImageImage

Preseason Game 6: at Bucks (7 p.m., FSN)

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Nitroglycerin
Starter
And1: 528

Re: Preseason Game 6: at Bucks (7 p.m., FSN) 

Post#141 » by Nitroglycerin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:20 pm

The J Rocka wrote:
criteriado wrote:
Worm Guts wrote:Shabazz looks pretty good when he's making the basic passes and not forcing everything. Can he do that on a consistent basis? I don't know.

When he plays with Ricky, he plays with much more control and stops with the ball-hogging. Maybe he only plays well when he plays with players that he knows that are better than him?

I've noticed that as well. When he's out with the second unit guys, he knows he's the best guy out there and the team needs buckets. When we have a controlled lead with Rubio & Co. he defers to them, playing like an actual team player.

Hopefully Mo can guide Bazz and the rest of the second unit
Trust the PRosas!
Merc_Porto
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Post#142 » by Merc_Porto » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 pm

guest81 wrote:I'd jump aboard the playoff bandwagon if the Wolves got this kind of cupcake schedule for the whole year. Bucks and Pacers twice, the 76ers, and the Thunder without Durant? A YMCA team could probably get a winning streak with that schedule.

A suprise is going be the day that you going to say something positive about the Wolves, anything.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y530-U00 using RealGM Forums mobile app
guest81
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,398

Post#143 » by guest81 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:43 pm

mercgold3 wrote:
guest81 wrote:I'd jump aboard the playoff bandwagon if the Wolves got this kind of cupcake schedule for the whole year. Bucks and Pacers twice, the 76ers, and the Thunder without Durant? A YMCA team could probably get a winning streak with that schedule.

A suprise is going be the day that you going to say something positive about the Wolves, anything.

chase looks good
Feilong
Veteran
And1: 1,029

Post#144 » by Feilong » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:14 pm

mercgold3 wrote:

:rofl:
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,678

Post#145 » by Basti » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:47 am

Finally got to watch the game last night. A few things

- The boxscore said we only beat them by a few rebounds but it certainly felt like we completely owned them, especially on the offensive board. Bazz and Budinger must have had like 10 offensive rebounds, although boxscore says otherwise. It was like a clinic
- Speaking of these two guys, great to see them like that. That one running hook by Bazz off the Rubio pass in the 2nd was just flat out beautiful to watch.
- Dieng has shown progress working on his post game. It looks more fluid and sound these days.
- I would have liked to see a little more of Ricky and less of JJ (who wouldn't?).
- the Bucks announcing crew is pretty cool, informative and cheerful. I really liked listening to them. They just had one major blunder: they were positively speaking about JJ :D
southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Post#146 » by southern wolf » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:38 am

AQuintus wrote:
southern wolf wrote: I think he'll win ROY by a fair margin.

Probably, but only because he has high volume scoring numbers. He'll be mediocre to bad in pretty much everything else.

He'll be a good rebounder too.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves