Game 19: Wolves vs Spurs

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

ace625214
Bench Warmer
And1: 604

Re: Game 19: Wolves vs Spurs 

Post#61 » by ace625214 » Sun Dec 7, 2014 9:44 am

AQuintus wrote:
Calinks wrote:I caught the tail end of it. He seemed upset said that a young team has to learn what it means to win and we don't yet. Guess it was just him saying things wont change until the rooks and Sophs understand what it means to play to win every night. He pretty much said we didn't bring and deserved to lose.

The only player on the roster less deserving to be saying things like that right now is Budinger.

Are you serious? Sure, he hasn't been shooting well, but the guy is a SF and has been asked to play PG. He busts his ass every game and plays with more energy than anyone on the team not named Shabazz. That's what he means. Guys are going to have off nights, but that's no excuse to not be aggressive and show some heart.
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,457

Post#62 » by Foye » Sun Dec 7, 2014 11:18 am

Great to see LaVine have a good game once again even if it was a lot of garbage time points.
Ranger
Sophomore
And1: 144

Post#63 » by Ranger » Sun Dec 7, 2014 3:25 pm

ace625214 wrote:
AQuintus wrote:
Calinks wrote:I caught the tail end of it. He seemed upset said that a young team has to learn what it means to win and we don't yet. Guess it was just him saying things wont change until the rooks and Sophs understand what it means to play to win every night. He pretty much said we didn't bring and deserved to lose.

The only player on the roster less deserving to be saying things like that right now is Budinger.

Are you serious? Sure, he hasn't been shooting well, but the guy is a SF and has been asked to play PG. He busts his ass every game and plays with more energy than anyone on the team not named Shabazz. That's what he means. Guys are going to have off nights, but that's no excuse to not be aggressive and show some heart.

People can say whatever they want about Brewer, but you just laid down the truth of it. He can be frustrating at times, but I'll take a player who goes out and plays his ass off over a more talented guy that lacks any effort. ESPECIALLY when the team is filled with young guys watching/working with the only vets they've ever interacted with to this point. You could do a lot worse for an example player than ye 'olde drunken dribbler.
Nitroglycerin
Starter
And1: 528

Post#64 » by Nitroglycerin » Mon Dec 8, 2014 4:07 am

I hope Flip gives Lavine the starting nod after this performance even if Mo can play especially against the Splash Brothers
Brewer,Wiggins and Lavine will have their hands full
Trust the PRosas!

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves