ImageImageImage

Flip calls out some fans

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Minnesota Power
Pro Prospect
And1: 207

Re: Flip calls out some fans 

Post#21 » by Minnesota Power » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Only logical thing I can think of is that this is apart of their master plan to do everything they can to get fans to not show up, so they can claim theres no fan support so they will be able to break the lease on the Target center and relocate the team.

Glen=loyal to Minnesota or pretending to act like he cares so he can turn around and stab us in the back when we least expect it? hmmmm
I want to move back to Minnesota, I miss it sooooo much! :cry:
King Malta
Starter
And1: 1,547

Post#22 » by King Malta » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Cherry_Grape wrote:Only logical thing I can think of is that this is apart of their master plan to do everything they can to get fans to not show up, so they can claim theres no fan support so they will be able to break the lease on the Target center and relocate the team.

Glen=loyal to Minnesota or pretending to act like he cares so he can turn around and stab us in the back when we least expect it? hmmmm

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what they're doing

:roll:
southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Post#23 » by southern wolf » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:27 am

This is just... silly. Wiggins shouldn't have been listening to the fans and Flip shouldn't have responded to them. This is like a coach getting angry at fans for yelling 'shoot' when he wants a player to pass. Non-story.
ace625214
Bench Warmer
And1: 604

Post#24 » by ace625214 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Cherry_Grape wrote:Only logical thing I can think of is that this is apart of their master plan to do everything they can to get fans to not show up, so they can claim theres no fan support so they will be able to break the lease on the Target center and relocate the team.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're still going on about this?
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,832

Post#25 » by C.lupus » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:23 pm

southern wolf wrote:This is just... silly. Wiggins shouldn't have been listening to the fans and Flip shouldn't have responded to them. This is like a coach getting angry at fans for yelling 'shoot' when he wants a player to pass. Non-story.

Agreed. This "story" doesn't even add up. It feels like Flip's story was taken out of context or something and it doesn't even say Flip was angry. And in the end, it wouldn't have made any difference in the outcome. Non-story.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves