Post#41 » by Mattya » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:53 am

I'm suprise we are even in this.
PZiv
Veteran
And1: 828

Re: GT: Maple Jordan vs. Canada, eh? 

Post#42 » by PZiv » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:54 am

nzd07 wrote:Martin rushes his shot in crunch time, what else is new

would be great if he wasn't going into crunch time.
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,527

Post#43 » by Note30 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:10 am

Jesus the raptors board has 60+ pages for this one game.
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

[*]-Mar 2023 in reference to the Gobert trade.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Post#44 » by southern wolf » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:42 am

Note30 wrote:Jesus the raptors board has 60+ pages for this one game.

I'm kind of glad Wiggins didn't have a big game tonight, if he did RealGM would probably have crashed and all the 'he's coming home' talk from Raps fans would be unbearable.
Mattya
RealGM
And1: 6,314

Post#45 » by Mattya » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:48 am

I loved Patrick Patterson in this game.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,889

Post#46 » by Klomp » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:48 am

I think they had about 12 before the game even started
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Note30
Lead Assistant

Post#47 » by Note30 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:50 am

southern wolf wrote:

I'm kind of glad Wiggins didn't have a big game tonight, if he did RealGM would probably have crashed and all the 'he's coming home' talk from Raps fans would be unbearable.

I would like to compare the Raptors fans to the 3 dragons in Game of Thrones. When they started out we all thought it was funny that these things would become dangerous. But by the time we get the 3rd-4th season aka Andrew's last year before a massive extension we're gonna need to lock them in a dungeon until FA is over because they started beating old rumors to death.

Ignore my english you get the analogy, fix it if you want so I can put it in my sig.
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

NBACommissioner
Banned User
And1: 177

Post#48 » by NBACommissioner » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:08 am

The Twolves are 2-13 (.133%) without Bennett and 12 - 40 (.231%) with him. Bennett for MVP of the Wolves.
King Malta
Starter
And1: 1,547

Post#49 » by King Malta » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:10 am

It's a shame their fans are so annoying, I really liked the Raptors until we drafted Wiggins.
Morse Code
Head Coach
And1: 8,434

Post#50 » by Morse Code » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:42 am

Don't hate yall. He's just a big deal to us because we've had so few great prospects from Canada and more specifically Toronto. We've been scouting him and wanting him on the team since he was like 14. Many posters on the board have friends or family that know him and some have played with/against him. Also, keep in mind that we have a ridiculous number of posters, so there's bound to be some ride-or-die hardcore's that say offensive **** like that. We all know anything can happen in 7 years so there's no sense of reporters asking him questions like they did today. They annoy many Raptor fans who are now Wolves fans also, and just want to see their Canadian kids prosper in a place that value's them and deserves them. There's an aspect of empathy for the Wolves for losing their stars and in general not being a major FA destination. Try to just ignore people trying to taunt you, but realize also that it's been such a huge thing for Raptors fans for so long now, that there will be many of us that won't let go of the idea until Wiggins himself gets a chance to come home, and passes it up.
minimus
RealGM
And1: 3,718

Post#51 » by minimus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:00 am

Budinger is alive!

guys, what about Sam Mitchel coaching?
Mattya
RealGM

Post#52 » by Mattya » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 am

Morse Code wrote:Don't hate yall. He's just a big deal to us because we've had so few great prospects from Canada and more specifically Toronto. We've been scouting him and wanting him on the team since he was like 14. Many posters on the board have friends or family that know him and some have played with/against him. Also, keep in mind that we have a ridiculous number of posters, so there's bound to be some ride-or-die hardcore's that say offensive **** like that. We all know anything can happen in 7 years so there's no sense of reporters asking him questions like they did today. They annoy many Raptor fans who are now Wolves fans also, and just want to see their Canadian kids prosper in a place that value's them and deserves them. There's an aspect of empathy for the Wolves for losing their stars and in general not being a major FA destination. Try to just ignore people trying to taunt you, but realize also that it's been such a huge thing for Raptors fans for so long now, that there will be many of us that won't let go of the idea until Wiggins himself gets a chance to come home, and passes it up.

Nobody here hates Raptors fans for rooting for the guy or wanting him on your team, they hate the Raptors Fans that troll Wolves topics just to claim he is 100% going to be out ASAP or the other nonsense. We are used to it. We have had to deal with it with Kevin Love to LA for 6 years and Garnett to Chicago or LA for 12 years. That's 18 years of guarantees that one of our players is going to someone's else's team.
PZiv
Veteran
And1: 828

Post#53 » by PZiv » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:16 am

minimus wrote:Budinger is alive!

guys, what about Sam Mitchel coaching?

great time to jump-start his career back. Hes been mediocre for terribly too long.
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,832

Post#54 » by C.lupus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:31 pm

They have a huge, active board. It doesn't surprise me.
Flight33
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,887

Post#55 » by Flight33 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:10 am

I was at the game last night and was pretty pissed that I paid so much money to see Wiggins and he was in foul trouble.

As much as I'd love to see him in a Raptors uniform, I hope he stays in Minnesota and wins a championship there too. Besides, we're getting Durant in 2016 lol.
Mattya
RealGM

Post#56 » by Mattya » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:22 am

Flight33 wrote:I was at the game last night and was pretty pissed that I paid so much money to see Wiggins and he was in foul trouble.

As much as I'd love to see him in a Raptors uniform, I hope he stays in Minnesota and wins a championship there too. Besides, we're getting Durant in 2016 lol.

Didn't you hear? Love is coming back to MN this summer, and KD will get back with that girl that plays for the Lynx and he will want to be close to her. KD to MN 2016.

Wiggins, Towns, Love, Durant!
NBACommissioner
Banned User
And1: 177

Post#57 » by NBACommissioner » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:01 am

Flight33 wrote:I was at the game last night and was pretty pissed that I paid so much money to see Wiggins and he was in foul trouble.

In Canada you pay a lot of money to go see NBA games in Minnesota they pay you.
Note30
Lead Assistant

Post#58 » by Note30 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:15 am

Mattya wrote:

Didn't you hear? Love is coming back to MN this summer, and KD will get back with that girl that plays for the Lynx and he will want to be close to her. KD to MN 2016.

Wiggins, Towns, Love, Durant!

We can dream. and Rubio. and LaVine, and Gorgui, and Bazz. HEY THATS A PLAYOFF TEAM!

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves