CAVS
27%

Total votes: 26

PZiv
Veteran
And1: 828

Re: Playoffs 2015 

Post#81 » by PZiv » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Foye wrote:Man this Bostons team is horrible to watch. I've turned in for about 5 minutes and my eyes are bleeding already.

LeBrons hair looks good with an army haircut. Don't know why he always hid his hairline with a headband. :dontknow:

Well that happens when your Go To Guy is Evan Turner.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,326

Post#82 » by Calinks » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:46 pm

C.lupus wrote:He's showing he's not an ideal first or third option. Maybe second option is his sweet spot.

I do think he could be better utilized as a third option but yea, I do think 2nd option is his better position. He needs an offensive 1-3 to carry the team and hit the big shots but he is absolutely capable of being the guy who can pick up a huge chunk of the scoring load. It's not an insult to Love, I also think Prime KG was not best suited as a first option guy either, meaning, he shouldn't carry the offensive load. Its rare in todays NBA that a big man should and its a role much better suited to a guard/wing that can create their own offense.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,528

Post#83 » by Worm Guts » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Worm Guts wrote:I think he was fine as a first option. He was better as a first option than a third option.

Of course probably the most important thing is that if Kevin Love is your third option, your probably a title contender because team has a ton of talent.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#84 » by Calinks » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Worm Guts wrote:I think he was fine as a first option. He was better as a first option than a third option.

He was good enough to be serviceable, so was KG and many others, but I don't think you are winning a title with those guys as first options. Its not impossible but they would need to have an extremely high level cast around them.
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,457

Post#85 » by Foye » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:02 pm

PZiv wrote:
Foye wrote:Man this Bostons team is horrible to watch. I've turned in for about 5 minutes and my eyes are bleeding already.

LeBrons hair looks good with an army haircut. Don't know why he always hid his hairline with a headband. :dontknow:

Smart and Olynyk are actually solid players but they are building for mediocrity there. I have no idea how they are going to get the at least two or three high caliber players missing to get into contending mode. Then again they probably don't have any idea either.
PZiv
Veteran

Post#86 » by PZiv » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:03 pm

Foye wrote:
PZiv wrote:

Smart and Olynyk are actually solid players but they are building for mediocrity there. I have no idea how they are going to get the at least two or three high caliber players missing to get into contending mode. Then again they probably don't have any idea either.

2 trades away from being 2 trades away.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#87 » by Calinks » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Its kind of crazy that teams like Boston and the Bucks can even make he playoffs.
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,528

Post#88 » by Worm Guts » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Foye wrote:
PZiv wrote:

Brad Stevens is too good as a coach. They need to fire him so they can tank properly.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,917

Post#89 » by Klomp » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Foye wrote:
PZiv wrote:

That's what Doug Collins mentioned either in pregame or at half. They've got solid players, now they need a difference-maker or two to take the next step.
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,457

Post#90 » by Foye » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Klomp wrote:
Foye wrote:
PZiv wrote:Well that happens when your Go To Guy is Evan Turner.

That's what Doug Collins mentioned either in pregame or at half. They've got solid players, now they need a difference-maker or two to take the next step.

With the way to NBA is build you have to search for the difference makers before finding the solid role players. :dontknow:

I have a hard time believing Boston can sign a couple stars via free agency and the possibility they pick up a difference maker with a mid 1st is not very high.
theGreatRC
RealGM
And1: 4,887

Post#91 » by theGreatRC » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Love the way Kevin played in the second half. He seemed so nervous in the first two quarters, but i'm really happy for the guy.
Dysfunctional Wolves fan
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#92 » by Calinks » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 pm

That final minute

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzIZAm10Jc[/youtube]

If Toronto does gather the hype train to go after Wiggins down the line, it will be a force to be reckoned with lol.
PZiv
Veteran

Post#93 » by PZiv » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Calinks wrote:That final minute

If Toronto does gather the hype train to go after Wiggins down the line, it will be a force to be reckoned with lol.

Blah, next season Atlantic won't be weak. There won't be hype trains if they screw up free agency now.
Merc_Porto
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Post#94 » by Merc_Porto » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:04 am

6 games so far.
=
6 boring games.

The Toronto game they played bad baskeball. The finish wasn't boring, but the game was horrible.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#95 » by Calinks » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:19 am

mercgold3 wrote:6 games so far.
=
6 boring games.

The Toronto game they played bad baskeball. The finish wasn't boring, but the game was horrible.

Yea last years first round was incredible. We will see how things are looking in a few more days but this is lame so far.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#96 » by Klomp » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:12 am

Memphis is clowning the Blazers.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#97 » by Klomp » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:46 am

Kawhi Leonard will be the key to this series. Mark it down. Also, Hack-a-DJ.

southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Post#98 » by southern wolf » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:02 am

Calinks wrote:That final minute

It's like something you'd see in the WWE.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves

Post#99 » by Calinks » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:16 pm

How do these teams only have 30 points in the first half?
Devilzsidewalk
RealGM
And1: 5,943

Post#100 » by Devilzsidewalk » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:00 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrV5MojF3qg[/youtube]

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves