Post#41 » by Tirion » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:48 am

KG is a winner.
Taylor is an ass.
MVP4LIFE
General Manager
And1: 2

Re: Congrats to KG 

Post#42 » by MVP4LIFE » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:29 pm

It was absolutely fantastic to see KG and his teammates win it all. But to be honest, KG winning it all with the Wolves would have been best. I've been following KG for so long, and eventhough I really like the Celtics as a team, an organization and their fans, but what we've all been thru with the Wolves, is something special which I won't forget. So it didn't come as a surprise to me that KG mentioned Minnesota. If I as a fan (all the way from The Netherlands) feel a little bit that way, I'm sure he absolutely feels that way. The Wolves were his team, his legacy and his franchise. In the end this was for the best, but it just doesn't feel 100% right.
"Watching his work ethic, his dedication and, again, his passion that he brings every single day. It's something that I've looked at and said that if I had to design a NBA player, I'd first design him with the heart of Kevin Garnett." Jet
Tricky Ricky
Analyst
And1: 0

Re: Congrats to KG 

Post#43 » by Tricky Ricky » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:47 pm

Nice post, hopefully when our time is done Boston fans will be able to see Big Al win it all
Quote of the year
MyInsatiableOne wrote:Did we just seriously post Danny's personal address and phone # on the board? :o

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves