1st Game Thread Kings Vs Wolves

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,221

Re: 1st Game Thread Kings Vs Wolves 

Post#201 » by Calinks » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:45 pm

shiroi_ch wrote:i dont know wrote this where... if it has a problem, excuse me :(

i had a amazing moments when minny come to turkey last year. this writing about this.

http://www.batug.com/min011107.htm

im writing about timberwolves in turkey about six years. i didnt translate new writing yet. if it has no problem, i write link in a few days.

You can create your own thread about this so more people can see it. That is an awesome story shiroi_ch and by reading it I can definitely tell that you are a very passionate wolves fan. It always amazes me how we have so many fans from around the globe. Thank you for sharing our story with us.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
TMo519
Bench Warmer
And1: 25

Post#202 » by TMo519 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 pm

shiroi_ch wrote:i dont know wrote this where... if it has a problem, excuse me :(

i had a amazing moments when minny come to turkey last year. this writing about this.

im writing about timberwolves in turkey about six years. i didnt translate new writing yet. if it has no problem, i write link in a few days.

That is awesome.
4ho5ive
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

Post#203 » by 4ho5ive » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:34 pm

Devilzsidewalk wrote:
4ho5ive wrote:oh gewill24 at hawt male dot com if you got some of the good stuff.

why didn't you tell me you were a member of hawtmale.com!!! our relationship could've been on much deeper level by now!

OH.......MY......GOD!!!!! omygodomgomodomgomdomogmomdoomgomdomomomyomomod!!!
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,832

Post#204 » by C.lupus » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:39 pm

Nice story shiroi_ch. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, and welcome to the board.
Vega06
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#205 » by Vega06 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:17 pm

deeney0 wrote:
Vega06 wrote:Gomes will most likely start again against the Mavs. Hes really the only one that can attempt to guard Dirk...I cant express how much i HATE that lineup Witt goes to with Craig at center and Gomes at PF.

Dirk absolutely, unequivocally destroyed Gomes last year.

Who else can we put on Dirk though? Madsen?
LOBO 7
Bench Warmer
And1: 49

Post#206 » by LOBO 7 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey everybody. I'm a first-time poster but a long-time reader, so first of all I want to thank all the long-time posters for providing me with hours and hours of reading over the years. Second of all, I'm really excited about this season. I watched almost every single game last year and learned to really love our T-pups. What I loved most about last season was the hustle and togetherness that the pups maintained, despite a difficult season. Now, the pups seem even more together and of course Miller and Love are great additions for both our hustle and togetherness. So many games last year came down to the last few minutes, and I really think we will win a lot of those types of games this year. Either way, this team is incredibly fun to watch, and I can't wait for the other 81 games. Let's roll.
4ho5ive
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

Post#207 » by 4ho5ive » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:23 pm

Welcome aboard LOBO. I agree with all the close games we lost last year. I really hope we sweep the Celtics this year like we should have last year.
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,678

Post#208 » by Basti » Sat Nov 1, 2008 3:32 am

nice stories you've got to share. I know this is kind of off topic but why did you become a wolves fan?

btw: I reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally wish the wolves would make it to Germany one day. my hope is still up :D
hijacktheparade
Starter
And1: 4

Post#209 » by hijacktheparade » Sat Nov 1, 2008 11:57 pm

Is there going to be a game thread for the Dallas game?

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves