ImageImageImage

Wolves @ Nugs. YES WE CAN!!!

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Cy32
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Re: Wolves @ Nugs. YES WE CAN!!! 

Post#161 » by Cy32 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:21 am

The Wolves seem to have enough offense to win even in the fourth quarters it's their lack of defense that loses the games for them. If you noticed after a lack luster game by the Nuggets as much as the Wolves being spectacular the Nuggets got determined to win while the Wolves weren't focused. In the very last seconds of the game when one of the Wolves players (think it was Jefferson slapped the ball away and a team mate hustled hard to save it before it went out of bounds, but the bad part is Jefferson didn't react and try to help his team mate out if he was able to save the ball which he did and they lost the ball.
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#162 » by The Rebel » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:59 am

Calinks3 wrote:LOL, even Denver is probably pissed at the wolves.

actually as a Denver fan I kind of am pissed right now, I wish you would have held on to the lead, maybe taught the Nuggets a lesson about only showing up for 15 minutes in a game like this.
Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,331

Post#163 » by Calinks » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:23 am

^ Haha see, there ya go. Another individual let down by our inability to close out games.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Post#164 » by southern wolf » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:19 am

So Craig Smith takes 5 shots and misses them all and Miller only takes 4. That pretty much somes up the game, and our season.
shiroi_ch
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#165 » by shiroi_ch » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:24 pm

it's terrible... i watched the game.. when the score was 78-69, i thought how we will lose this game? same scenario... we cant play end of games.... 21-4 unbelievable... we must send bassy, foye, mccants. fire mchale plaeseeee.. please go... that's enough... we have a new GM like Fred Hoiberg...
TMo519
Bench Warmer
And1: 25

Post#166 » by TMo519 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:32 pm

Is it "Player's Only" meeting time? I mean, these guys seriously got some issues to work out. This is clearly ALL mental right now. You don't build a double digit lead in like five straight games and blow them all unless you got some big time mental issues. This goes beyond coaching right now. This is something those players have got to figure out.. I mean honestly, Denver shot 33% from the field and we lost. When was the last time Denver shot that poorly and pulled out a W against ANYONE? Something's gotta give here.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves