ImageImageImageImageImage

Couple of Interesting things I thought about...

Moderator: Rich Rane

MazzNets
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Couple of Interesting things I thought about... 

Post#1 » by MazzNets » Tue Apr 3, 2007 2:29 am

A. I wonder if Gomer liked Lou as a coach (I don't remember or don't know if he ever stated it) and would be more willing to come back with Lou behind the bench next season

B. I feel like John McLean would be a great candidate for the coaching position next season if Lou doesn't stay behind the bench. He knows the system and I hope he gets a shot. I thought he should've gotten a shot last year. Obviously I'm a big McLean supporter, especially given his assistant experience and his style as a player fits the Devils team philosophy.
"Listen ref, don't make me go Opie Dope!"
JoeJohnson2two
Pro Prospect
And1: 67

Post#2 » by JoeJohnson2two » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:11 am

I would actually like to see Scott Stevens as the Head Coach of the Devils next season. Scottie has been my favorite player since I was wearing diapers. I'm a huge Devils fan even though I have no relation to the state or area for that matter.
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Return to New Jersey Devils