ImageImageImageImageImage

LETS GO DEVILS

Moderator: Rich Rane

fpc833
Junior
And1: 0

LETS GO DEVILS 

Post#1 » by fpc833 » Fri Apr 6, 2007 10:16 pm

Lets go Devils. We're taking the Cup this year.
I'm going to make a game forum during the Devils game, how many people think that is a good idea? If you guys think it's a good idea than I will do it. Please get back to me, thanks.
MazzNets
Sixth Man

Post#2 » by MazzNets » Sat Apr 7, 2007 5:16 am

Welcome aboard FPC, nice to have you. I'm really the only Devils fan that posts regularly. UCF is a Devils fan I believe and RichRane from the Nets board has posted a couple of times.

I think during the playoffs it would be better, but go right ahead. It is the last game of the year, but its also Easter Sunday. I definitely won't be near a computer during the game. I'm just hoping to catch the opening ceremonies before Easter Dinner.
"Listen ref, don't make me go Opie Dope!"
fpc833
Junior

Post#3 » by fpc833 » Sat Apr 7, 2007 1:48 pm

Oh ok good point. I won't make one than, but yes I will post here as often as I can and I look forward too it. I see you're also a Nets fan too...I also am a diehard Nets fan so thats cool... :D
UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod
And1: 1,073

Post#4 » by UCF » Sat Apr 7, 2007 10:45 pm

MazzNets wrote:Welcome aboard FPC, nice to have you. I'm really the only Devils fan that posts regularly. UCF is a Devils fan I believe and RichRane from the Nets board has posted a couple of times.

I think during the playoffs it would be better, but go right ahead. It is the last game of the year, but its also Easter Sunday. I definitely won't be near a computer during the game. I'm just hoping to catch the opening ceremonies before Easter Dinner.

I'm definitly a devils fan :lol: I just don't get to catch a lot of the games living in sunny florida :)

Game threads would be an awesome addition to the forum.
NeverGoingToWin
Veteran
And1: 14

Post#5 » by NeverGoingToWin » Sun Apr 8, 2007 1:46 am

I am going to be a Devils fan for 1 game. Please win tomorrow. :pray:
fpc833
Junior

Post#6 » by fpc833 » Sun Apr 8, 2007 2:50 am

for the guy in florida you should look into buying center ice next year...you could watch ever devils game...but if you guys want a game thread let me know...
MazzNets
Sixth Man

Post#7 » by MazzNets » Sun Apr 8, 2007 3:32 am

Sorry if you don't do this AC, but I just want to let you know that the fans of your favorite basketball team are not exactly kind to my fellow fans of the New Jersey Nets. It was very unnecessary to make useless I hate Vince Carter because I still have a mancrush on him and We just won the division (as if we didn't already know) on our Nets message board.

As such, honestly, I think I'd be just as happy if the Leafs didn't get in the playoffs, because I can't stand the organization and the fanbase.

The Leafs have some of the greatest and most passionate fans in the league no question, I just wish they didn't get a "Lets go Devils" chant going at the ACC because when Cam Jan hit Kaberle god knows you hated us and we damn well hate you. I seem to remember Nieds getting hit hard by Domi...
NeverGoingToWin
Veteran

Post#8 » by NeverGoingToWin » Sun Apr 8, 2007 3:49 am

MazzNets wrote:Sorry if you don't do this AC, but I just want to let you know that the fans of your favorite basketball team are not exactly kind to my fellow fans of the New Jersey Nets. It was very unnecessary to make useless I hate Vince Carter because I still have a mancrush on him and We just won the division (as if we didn't already know) on our Nets message board.

As such, honestly, I think I'd be just as happy if the Leafs didn't get in the playoffs, because I can't stand the organization and the fanbase.

The Leafs have some of the greatest and most passionate fans in the league no question, I just wish they didn't get a "Lets go Devils" chant going at the ACC because when Cam Jan hit Kaberle god knows you hated us and we damn well hate you. I seem to remember Nieds getting hit hard by Domi...

I do not like Vince as much anymore but you can trust me when I say that I hate it when fans of my favourite teams troll other boards. Most of the Raptor fans hate the Leafs so it would bug them a lot if they make the playoffs and I think that should give you some satisfaction. I do not dislike Devils fans or any of their players besides Janssen. That was a dirty hit and could have cost us our best defenceman for the rest of the season. Domi was a dirty player no doubt but that did not give Janssen the right to hit Kaberle that late.
MAS
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35

Post#9 » by MAS » Sun Apr 8, 2007 4:31 am

I hate to be in this situation but I have to be the biggest Devils fan around tomorrow, but don't expect it to last long
fpc833
Junior

Post#10 » by fpc833 » Sun Apr 8, 2007 4:27 pm

if the Isles don't win today they suck, because I doubt we play any of our starters, and Brodeur is defintely not going to play. So the door is wide open for the Islanders
NeverGoingToWin
Veteran

Post#11 » by NeverGoingToWin » Sun Apr 8, 2007 6:14 pm

This is not baseball or football where you carry a lot of subs with you. The only starters who could not play are Brodeur and players with small injuries that they do not want to make worse.
MazzNets
Sixth Man

Post#12 » by MazzNets » Mon Apr 9, 2007 5:53 am

That went well for a loss,

A. Luongo's loss allows Brodeur to be in sole possession of the single season wins record

B. Leafs are done!

Tampa Bay will be tough, but lets get it done!
UCF
Community Mod
Community Mod
And1: 1,073

Post#13 » by UCF » Mon Apr 9, 2007 12:14 pm

fpc833 wrote:for the guy in florida you should look into buying center ice next year...you could watch ever devils game...but if you guys want a game thread let me know...

Sadly my cable provider doesn't offer it and to have Satellite and Broadband (which comes through my cable) my bill would almost double.

Game threads I believe will help to build a fan base in this forum, because people will look to come here during the games to see other peoples thoughts on what is going on.
fpc833
Junior

Post#14 » by fpc833 » Mon Apr 9, 2007 7:18 pm

ahhh that sucks man....well the isles won and they are in, which means another team from the atlantic division is in, which makes us the toughest division :D ....and the leafs didnt make it ahahahha :clap: :clap: :clap:
kavin12
Banned User

Re: LETS GO DEVILS 

Post#15 » by kavin12 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 am

you are right dude,this time we take the trophy.
benzni
Ballboy

Re: LETS GO DEVILS 

Post#16 » by benzni » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Go Devils

Return to New Jersey Devils