Moderator: Gremz

timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Pens acquire Boucher from Dallas 

Post#1 » by timd1218 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:59 am

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/263655.html

For Sydor? Not sure how reliable this site it. Boucher was off to a slow start. If Boucher can get back to his old form, this will be a huge steal by Shero. Can't wait to see him in a Pens uniform. Both make $2.5 million a season.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,971

Re: Pens acquire Boucher from Dallas 

Post#2 » by Celtics_Champs » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:01 pm

That site sucks. They reported Modano signed with us back in the offseason after the lockout. And it never came true.

But, this time it is correct. TSN reports...

TSN wrote:The Stars have traded defenseman Philippe Boucher to the Penguins in exchange for defenseman Darryl Sydor.

Awesome trade for you guys. I have always been a fan of boucher.
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Re: Pens acquire Boucher from Dallas 

Post#3 » by timd1218 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:50 pm

Celtics_Champs wrote:That site sucks. They reported Modano signed with us back in the offseason after the lockout. And it never came true.

But, this time it is correct. TSN reports...

TSN wrote:The Stars have traded defenseman Philippe Boucher to the Penguins in exchange for defenseman Darryl Sydor.

Awesome trade for you guys. I have always been a fan of boucher.

I'm really happy about this trade. Even though Boucher hasn't been the same player since his injuries last season, I'm hoping he will regain it now that he is on one of the best teams in the league. Can't wait to see him play on Tuesday.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins