ImageImageImageImageImage

This season, so far...

harding156
Banned User
And1: 5

This season, so far... 

Post#1 » by harding156 » Sat Feb 2, 2008 7:52 am

Not a whole lot going on here lately, just trying to stir up some conversation.

So, how does everyone feel about this season so far?

My biggest concern is our home record. It's pretty bad when you don't want home ice advantage in the playoffs.

Marleau really needs to step it up on offense. 9 goals in 51 games isn't acceptable. Cheechoo needs to step it up as well.

Bright notes...Torrey Mitchell, love this kid. Just fun to watch. Definitely a future star in the making. And Setoguchi. The potential is there as well.

I really like the way Nabokov is playing, but I'm afraid he's going to be burnt out come playoff time.

Been impressed with Michalek. Of course Thornton is having another great year. And Roenick has turned out to be a good pick up.

Thoughts?
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Post#2 » by FNQ » Tue Feb 5, 2008 5:13 am

Our offense just hasn't been that good, while our defense has been phenomenal.

There have been rumblings about Forsberg lately... apparently the Sharks are involved in them. That would definitely give the O a kickstart.

But truth be told, the NHL regular season is overshadowed for me... I'll tune in for 10 games or so, but playoff hockey is all I can watch.
harding156
Banned User

Post#3 » by harding156 » Thu Feb 7, 2008 9:51 pm

510Reggae wrote:But truth be told, the NHL regular season is overshadowed for me... I'll tune in for 10 games or so, but playoff hockey is all I can watch.

That's understandable, you have the Warriors to watch. I, on the other hand, have the Pacers.
GswStorm3
Assistant Coach
And1: 308

Post#4 » by GswStorm3 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Brian Campbell is just the recipe the doctor ordered. The Sharks are sitting on top of the pacific and the offense, defense and goaltending are clicking at the right time.
harding156
Banned User

Post#5 » by harding156 » Sat Apr 5, 2008 4:26 am

Night Angel 1 wrote:Brian Campbell is just the recipe the doctor ordered.

I agree, and Shelley is the enforcer they desperately needed. I feel very good about our chances in the playoffs.

Return to San Jose Sharks