ImageImage

Blues Off Season

LA12
Junior
And1: 0

Blues Off Season 

Post#1 » by LA12 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 10:09 pm

I just want to first say thank you to Real GM for this NHL board. I have been visiting the NBA board for a couple of years now and I love chatting with knowledgeable fans.

What are the off season plans of JD for this team? Free agents? Draft prospects? Positional needs?
MAS
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35

Post#2 » by MAS » Mon Apr 2, 2007 10:17 pm

The Blues already have a great young line up with a few blue chip prospects.

Look for them to draft a forward and go out in the FA market and probably get the guys that they just traded away and then some.

St. Louis is a desirable place to play and I think it won't be long till the Blues are back in the playoffs
mark53
Junior
And1: 59

Post#3 » by mark53 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:01 pm

I feel we should take all three number one picks and either move up in the top two spots or trade them away all together. The team is young enough with mcclement, stempniak, king and the rest. We also have oshie and that euro we drafted with the devils pick last year that are almost ready. Not to mention eric johnson of course.

I think we are headed in the right direction but would be a little dissapointed if we used this years draft on propsects. Trade up or trade them away. Maybe for Montoya?
kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,610

Re: Blues Off Season 

Post#4 » by kyphi » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 am

Daughter won 2 tickets to the Canucks/Blues game in November - about 10 rows back by the Blues goal line (hope) used the correct terms.She gave them to her boyfriend and his dad who are hockey freaks.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#5 » by Buck You » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 pm

kyphi wrote:Daughter won 2 tickets to the Canucks/Blues game in November - about 10 rows back by the Blues goal line (hope) used the correct terms.She gave them to her boyfriend and his dad who are hockey freaks.

Very nice gesture. Your daughter sounds like she has a kind heart.
edfmx86
Club Captain- MLS Soccer
And1: 199

Post#6 » by edfmx86 » Thu Aug 5, 2010 1:54 am

Blues obtained a new fan this off season, Im on this bandwagon! Jazz and Blues fan right here! not to mention their owner also owns RSL

Return to St. Louis Blues