Ballah wrote:Sure, but that's an opinion, not a report on something coming from Howard's camp like SAS claims to have.
Yeah, but this is different.
Recently, Rudolph has been separating himself from the likes of Ping and he's actually getting stuff right about Dwight.
He went completely against Ping's report about Howard dogging it. He knew many hours before almost everyone else that Dwight needed surgery.
The day of the surgery he also seemed to imply that Dwight was very upset with the organization and when asked a question about whether Dwight and SVG would be back, he said 65% chance both were gone and 35% both stay.
He's going to stay tight lipped about everything until he knows, but there is no disputing the fact that he seems to be getting better, at least in regards to facts about D12.
Also, 99 out of 100 times with all other players, they would've been traded but D12 either didn't want to go to LA or wanted to stay in Orlando or a combination of both, when the Magic threatened to do so.
This isn't like before. He already opted-in and management is acting like they don't care about him.
After spending so much time trying to woo him, why would you not make sure that you have his back barely a month after he opts-in.
Any sort of positive feelings he had about opting-in with the franchise must have been wiped out since they 1) told SVG about their conversation 2) didn't come to his aide when he insists that he didn't tell management he wanted SVG fired 3) questioning the extent of injury.
He forgave the FO once by contractually allowing himself to be in Orlando for the next year but nothing has been done to make him feel like that was a smart move.