ImageImageImageImageImage

Why Teletovic should start for Brooklyn

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

PetroNet
Banned User
And1: 136

Re: Why Teletovic should start for Brooklyn 

Post#241 » by PetroNet » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 pm

it is moronic to write off a guy who hasnt seen consistent minutes in his first year in the NBA... regardless of age. espeically on a team that does nothing but play iso ball.
DWILLoftheGODZ
Banned User
And1: 32

Post#242 » by DWILLoftheGODZ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 pm

PetroNet wrote:it is moronic to write off a guy who hasnt seen consistent minutes in his first year in the NBA... regardless of age. especially on a team that does nothing but play iso ball.

It's moronic to believe in someone who has shown nothing. Sorry all of you Bosnian Nationalist but most players fail when they make it to the big leagues. Age and experience are a big factor when judging someone. If Mirza didnt bring it with him, he wont find it here.

Stop making excuses already. Good players are suppose to play GOOD (I know well is the proper word to use). I dont know why that is hard to understand. Mirza apologist try to use everything under the sun as an excuse as to why he isnt playing well. Every bad player in the NBA (And YES Mirza is a bad player) can say that they would play better with more minutes. The onus is on them to prove that they are good. He was force fed more minutes since the all star break and has done NOTHING with that extra time.

It's better done than said as the saying goes. Im tired of the North Ireland Fan's and Penisland's of the world telling me Ill see when he scores 30 in his next game or how he would be a star in San Antonio. It's like the fat guy at the gym offering you unsolicited advice on how to work out and telling you he knows because he works out every day. Apparently not since he is fat. If the receptionist in my dental office is missing half of her teeth then Im probably going to change dentists.

We are heading into the final month of the regular season and Mirza is still playing like ish. Stop telling me he is good. He is not. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, It's probably a duck. If he shoots 37% and hasnt earned more playing time it's because he sucks.

Here. Watch this. It will teach you about accountability.

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZg_ALxEz0 [/youtube]
PetroNet
Banned User
And1: 136

Post#243 » by PetroNet » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:45 pm

im not saying he is going to be some star, but to write off a guy who hasnt seen a 1 month stretch of consistent playing time is pure hatarade. maybe you are right, and he cant hack it in the NBA, but there just isnt enough to go on either way yet.

He may be 27, but there is still an extremely large amount of the game to learn in the NBA... and as a coaching staff, we dont seem to be very good at teaching, or even addressing things(i.e. JJ said we didint even practice pick and roll defense in the 4 off days leading up to the hawks game). there is no sitting around in 2-3 zones for 40 minutes in the NBA.

again, im not saying he will learn, adjust, and be a star. but to write him off 1/2 through an NBA season that he barely played doesnt seem very wise.
Truckyocouch
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#244 » by Truckyocouch » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:07 am

I'd rather have Anthony Toliver over Mirza or even the current Cliff Robinson smh

Return to Brooklyn Nets