PG: Nets Tragic vs Magic

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Re: PG: Nets Tragic vs Magic 

Post#181 » by Prokorov » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:32 pm

WhateverBro wrote:
I don't believe Kidd when he says that though. No coach would be stupid enough NOT to increase his starters minutes in the playoffs. It just doesn't happen.

Well, Kidd isnt any coach and KG isnt any player....

I think kidd's experience last year breaking down as a player plays into it and KG being at his age plays into it. if this was popovich and duncan i'd agree with you. but it isnt. I think KG plays 4 or so more minutes a game, but nothing close to 28-30 mpg.

i tend to believe kidd. he has stuck to everything he has said rotation wise and back to backs
Lead Assistant
And1: 277

Post#182 » by 624 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Prokorov wrote:inexcusable loss. beyond pathetic.

Lol seriously? This game did not matter at all. We are stuck at #5 and just came off a road back to back emotional win and were missing guys.

I would have liked to see a win but in the big picture this game dies not matter at all. We have the playoffs on our mind already.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#183 » by Prokorov » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:45 pm

624 wrote:
Prokorov wrote:inexcusable loss. beyond pathetic.

Lol seriously? This game did not matter at all. We are stuck at #5 and just came off a road back to back emotional win and were missing guys.

I would have liked to see a win but in the big picture this game dies not matter at all. We have the playoffs on our mind already.

its less about the loss and more about the effort. the standings dont mean much but not showing up and mailing it is does. i do think that can have lingering effects.

Pierce or not, tired or not there was no excuse for what i saw last night. and their play in the second half kind of acknowledges that

Return to Brooklyn Nets