MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,563

Re: James Young - THANK YOU BILLY KING 

Post#21 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 pm

3Pac wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
3Pac wrote:Now u have none

I don't care. Hes gonna be a bench player or out of the league in 3 years. If you came here to brag about James Young, then I really pity the future of you franchise.

Have fun missing the playoffs again.
Have fun being a fringe playoff team and having no future for the next 5 years because you're banking on a delusional thought that Kevin durant wants to come play in Brooklyn

Another chowder swilling ass hole. You Boston fans can all go **** yourselves.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
3Pac
Banned User
And1: 213

Post#22 » by 3Pac » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:16 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
3Pac wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:
I don't care. Hes gonna be a bench player or out of the league in 3 years. If you came here to brag about James Young, then I really pity the future of you franchise.

Have fun being a fringe playoff team and having no future for the next 5 years because you're banking on a delusional thought that Kevin durant wants to come play in Brooklyn

LOL ok. I forgot a "fringe playoff team" makes it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Keep dreaming buddy.

I'm sure James Young will lead you to a championship. Go suck him off more.

James Young won't lead us to the championship but our lottery picks in 2016, 2017 and 2018 will! I'm glad the 2nd round exit was worth your entire future!
3Pac
Banned User

Post#23 » by 3Pac » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:18 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
3Pac wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

8 rings is all i need to say!
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,563

Post#24 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:20 am

3Pac wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
3Pac wrote:Have fun being a fringe playoff team and having no future for the next 5 years because you're banking on a delusional thought that Kevin durant wants to come play in Brooklyn

No one gives a ****. Take your garbage back to your forum and **** yourself with those 8 rings, pussy.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Post#25 » by Paradise » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:22 am

3Pac wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
3Pac wrote:Have fun being a fringe playoff team and having no future for the next 5 years because you're banking on a delusional thought that Kevin durant wants to come play in Brooklyn

Who cares? We don't.
Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant
And1: 382

Post#26 » by Jersey Generals » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:34 am

MrDollarBills wrote:Another chowder swilling ass hole.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO9wIrvTvSw[/youtube]
kerry kittles
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,198

Post#27 » by kerry kittles » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:40 am

I grew respect for a number of Boston fans who were rooting for us last year because of Pierce and KG. A number of had great insight to offer, and were great to talk hoops with. It also helped having more numbers backing us in the 1st round matchup with all those Raptor trolls.

But seriously, what's the point of coming over to our board and starting a thread like?
Bro Johnson
Banned User
And1: 330

Post#28 » by Bro Johnson » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:26 am

3Pac wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

LOL ok. I forgot a "fringe playoff team" makes it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Keep dreaming buddy.

James Young won't lead us to the championship but our lottery picks in 2016, 2017 and 2018 will! I'm glad the 2nd round exit was worth your entire future!

Hah. Finally something we agree on. It is likely that the Celtics are going to suck in 2016, 2017, and 2018 so their picks those years are likely to be in the lottery.
Hello Brooklyn
RealGM
And1: 12,878

Post#29 » by Hello Brooklyn » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:02 am

3Pac wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

LMAO. What a delusional troll.

Your not getting lottery picks any of those years. Nothing out of that trade will matter. And I will laugh at the fact that Boston fans think Ainge is such a "genius."
VinBaker6
RealGM
And1: 61,808

Post#30 » by VinBaker6 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:24 am

Hello Brooklyn wrote:
3Pac wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

LMAO. What a delusional troll.

Your not getting lottery picks any of those years. Nothing out of that trade will matter. And I will laugh at the fact that Boston fans think Ainge is such a "genius."

Ainge is a genius. That trade was tremendous. The Knicks didn't think much of their 2014 1st rounder when acquiring Melo. Look now. You never know how things will work out.

Its popular opinion around the league that Ainge got a steal for PP and KG.

Sent from my SGH-T589W using Tapatalk 2

S/O to TZ!
Bro Johnson
Banned User
And1: 330

Post#31 » by Bro Johnson » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:39 am

No one is defending Billy King for making dumb trades... They are just pointing out that James Young is not a superstar in the making.

A little reading comprehension goes a long way...
chrisab123
RealGM
And1: 9,281

Post#32 » by chrisab123 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:46 am

Everyone needs to relax. Certainly this is probably the only Celtics fan who would actually brag about James Young. Young is going to be a solid rotation player but should have taken Harris. Honestly I see why Billy King did it. KG in Boston it was awesome to watch him work. I like Brooklyn's squad and was rooting for them to knock off Miami last year. I mean in a vacuum it's a bad deal even if none of the picks Ainge makes works out. But I think it's all about revisionist history. I think everyone knew that it was a lot to give up but if Pierce and KG played like they did in Boston and D-Will actually gave a crap then this trade certainly would have been worth it. No need to start a war over here though. Any team that has KG is okay in my book. Now if you want to flame the Knicks board on the other hand....
jerseyjac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34

Post#33 » by jerseyjac » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:34 am

3Pac wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

Warned for trolling
3Pac
Banned User

Post#34 » by 3Pac » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:02 pm

jerseyjac wrote:
3Pac wrote:
Hello Brooklyn wrote:

Warned for trolling

So I get warned for " trolling" but the other guy gets nothing for calling me a "chowder swilling ****?" Wow great logic mods!
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,752

Post#35 » by Rich Rane » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:17 pm

3Pac wrote:
jerseyjac wrote:
3Pac wrote:James Young won't lead us to the championship but our lottery picks in 2016, 2017 and 2018 will! I'm glad the 2nd round exit was worth your entire future!

Warned for trolling

So I get warned for " trolling" but the other guy gets nothing for calling me a "chowder swilling ****?" Wow great logic mods!

- Arguing with moderators after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this exceed three strikes a temporary ban will be put in place as above.
viewtopic.php?f=191&t=1267696
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#36 » by Prokorov » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:34 am

MGrand15
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,758

Post#37 » by MGrand15 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:17 am

I just want to say - guys like James Young are the reason late 1st round picks are way OVERvalued nowadays. 1st rounders are great and they're great way to lock up good players for 4 cheap years. That's only if you make the right call. The reality is that most 1st round picks are more like James Young then Serge Ibaka. GMs swinging for the fences on guys who could barely cut it in college - hoping that the light switch goes off but it mostly likely never will. I'm talking guys like Marquis Teague, Fab Melo, Perry Jones, Royce White.

James Young was an inefficient scrub at UK who was hyped hard by Calipari's charm and a hot start to the year. The only hope is that he's only 18 and has time to improve.
3Pac
Banned User

Post#38 » by 3Pac » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Rich Rane wrote:
3Pac wrote:
jerseyjac wrote:
Warned for trolling

- Arguing with moderators after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this exceed three strikes a temporary ban will be put in place as above.
:lol: :lol: :nod: power trip much?
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,752

Post#39 » by Rich Rane » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:34 pm

3Pac wrote:
Rich Rane wrote:
3Pac wrote:So I get warned for " trolling" but the other guy gets nothing for calling me a "chowder swilling ****?" Wow great logic mods!

:lol: :lol: :nod: power trip much?

Couldn't just let it go, could you? You could've either just stopped and talked about something else or not say anything at all, but you HAD to press. And for what? What positive contribution have you made into this discussion anyway that you couldn't back down from?
jeff1624
RealGM
And1: 1,068

Post#40 » by jeff1624 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 pm

I still don't see the point of this thread. I mean, I understand mocking the Nets because we owe them 2 unprotected picks and the right to swap in 2017... but bragging because you got James Young? I mean, nothing against James Young who I like and wish will have a long NBA career... but he's James Young. Not Andrew Wiggins. Not Jabari Parker. Not Joel Embiid. James Young.

Come on, sit and think about what you're bragging about. Who gives a s*** about James Young besides Celtics Fans?
Dat Leadership

Return to Brooklyn Nets