ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Nets/Jazz - The Generals Lose Again

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

jeff1624
RealGM
And1: 1,068

Re: GT: Nets @ Jazz - 1/24/15 9:00 PM 

Post#21 » by jeff1624 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:31 am

Zachbretton wrote:Can we have Dwill back now? Even if he's not the star he used to be, it's so clear without him we're crap, plain and simple

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Some people here will never acknowledge that. It's sickening.
Dat Leadership
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,828

Post#22 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:37 am

I just got home from a nice dinner and some drinks and I see that the score is 45 to **** ing 70.

Hold on, let me put another number up that will also make this even funnier:

$91,218,121

LOL. So that is the cost of this team right now that is getting mauled by a team that, not surprising, Billy King helped to build

Again...if you have a shred of common sense, as a fellow Net fan I implore you...DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT.

Do not buy merch.

DO not go to games.

Not until Prokhorov sells this team and new management is in place.

Thanks to real gm for providing a forum for Net fans to speak honestly. If this were other places and I said the above, it would be censored.

There are no strings on the honest members this fanbase. The Nets **** ing suck and the management has been the problem for the last 6 years
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Shook Jones
Junior
And1: 75

Post#23 » by Shook Jones » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:41 am

I'm watching this garbage with no hint of a care. Its basically background music. I knew they were going to lose from the 1st Hayward shot. No energy in this team at all.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#24 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:41 am

jeff1624 wrote:
Zachbretton wrote:Can we have Dwill back now? Even if he's not the star he used to be, it's so clear without him we're crap, plain and simple

Hey...I have been pointing out the fact that w/o Deron this team's record over the last 3 seasons has been atrocious.

That said...i think we'd be getting beat if he was playing tonight. Maybe not this badly, but still losing regardless.

There's only one solution, and it is to trade some pieces of **** for pennies on the dollar

Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Re: Re: GT: Nets @ Jazz - 1/24/15 9:00 PM 

Post#25 » by Paradise » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:43 am

jeff1624 wrote:

We're losing atleast 15 points from his assists alone.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#26 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:51 am

I swear to god

Joe Johnson is being paid 23,180,790.00 USD to do what he is doing

that's almost 300,000 a game.

I'd have issues if someone stole money from me in this manner. Like serious issues. Life or death.

Welp! I suppose Prok can make it back on his 2 bil sale huh?

****!!!

Shook Jones
Junior

Post#27 » by Shook Jones » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:59 am

Joe Johnson is a complete clown.

Everything that Proky and Yormark dreamt up has been a disaster. "Brooklyn Backcourt" worst most overpaid Nets back court of all time. All Time!!!
Paradise

Post#28 » by Paradise » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:19 am

- Blown out in Utah by 35

- Joe with 6 points, Brook with 6 points

-Upcoming schedule: Portland, Atlanta, Toronto, LAC, Toronto, NY, Washington

Lol

Where you at, Billy? You piece of sh**
kerry kittles
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,198

Post#29 » by kerry kittles » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:29 am

Deron deserves all the criticism he gets. Yes, we are a better team with him as it means reducing Jack's minutes and Morris not seeing the court. Is he worth anywhere near his contract? Hell no. $20 million guys don't fail to score in a playoff game. His contract is the worst contract in the league and we are straddled with it.

Joe Johnson is cooked. I know I, MGrand has stressed it hard, but Hollins has played him too much. Like i said previously everyone ahead of Joe on the minutes played list is 30 or under, in their prime. Joe has at least a full 3 years on them. His play in 2015 has been brutal. A good 3 point shooter his whole career, doesn't start shooting below 30% because of lack of effort; he doesn't have his legs.

There is no reason Brook Lopez should be on this roster. OKC is 4-1 since the Lopez trade talks with OKC gained serious traction. Lopez's last two games 2/9 6 points, 1/3 4 points. We're really gaining leverage in these discussions, Billy! And then what happens if he gets injured again? We're stuck. Thad young, and Jeremy Lamb help balance the roster that severely lacks depth. Jeremy Lamb and Kendrick Perkins gets under the tax, the ability to use the MLE, execute S&T's, etc. We suck with Brook and we'll suck without him likely. What the sense in keeping him?

And why not gamble on Lance? There's nothing to lose. It's not like if things don't work out we'll be a joke, look bad, suck. We are all those things now.

It still baffles my mind how someone as incompetent as King can still hold a job. Prok needs to sell and sell tomorrow.
Da big3
Starter
And1: 2

Re: PG: Nets/Jazz - The Generals Lose Again 

Post#30 » by Da big3 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:53 am

this team has no heart
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#31 » by CalamityX12 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:08 am

[*]
Paradise wrote:- Blown out in Utah by 35

- Joe with 6 points, Brook with 6 points

-Upcoming schedule: Portland, Atlanta, Toronto, LAC, Toronto, NY, Washington

Lol

Where you at, Billy? You piece of sh**

Back to back 30pt blowouts..... Idk hollins may lose his job....

But **** that... Brook n disappointingly joe are trash....

Hey Joe, have anything to say??!!!!!
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
Zachbretton
Rookie
And1: 322

PG: Nets/Jazz - The Generals Lose Again 

Post#32 » by Zachbretton » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:40 am

I see that Hollins may have some faults, but these issues lay solely on this **** mess of a roster. We have no clear leader beyond KG, we have 0 consistency. No one can hit all the **** open looks we keep getting. We have no post game. We win based on outbursts by our "stars" every one in a while.

I don't see what else Hollins can do when he has to hope that the same guys keep showing up, and they never do. Joe Jesus is a thing of the past, Brook just can't stay constant, Dwill is out, Mirza is gone, bogs is in a first year slump, jack can't keep playing so many minutes... He isn't a starter, Plumlee is the only bright spot and even he gets into foul trouble too often and can become useless, KG is the only one with balls and he can't do much with them anyhow, we are stuck trying to rely on Alan Anderson to be a focal point of our team... let's say it all together now, WTF?!

I keep saying it and I won't stop until something HAPPENS!!!! We need to trade some pieces and accept that this team is just not working together. We need Dwill back desperately, we need SG/PF who can actually produce.

I have no interest in letting this season just go to waste because Billy doesn't want to make a trade. And I DONT want to just call this season a bust and dump contracts. I want something WORTH tuning in for. It's sad when it just becomes too easy to stop watching at half time knowing we either are getting buried or are going to lose our lead and get buried...

It's just so **** annoying, not every team can be great, but every team should have a product that's worth something on the floor... I don't think we have anything and that's not on Hollins in on this corpse of a roster

LOUiS-D
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,900

Post#33 » by LOUiS-D » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:50 am

I get the feeling this rock bottom thing might last a while. What are the odds that Atlanta drafts a player who's immediately more impactful than Joe.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#34 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:54 pm

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NetsDaily/status/489388099219107840[/tweet]

Amazing how being an ass kissing, cock sucking spin artist for "intimate access" and free season tix causes one to say some outrageous stuff.

Retweet this and embarrass this jackass.

Paradise

Post#35 » by Paradise » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:35 pm

Notice there is not a single mention of how poorly THEY played. Get these clowns out of here. I want them OUT.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/rodboone/status/559217883092250626[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/rodboone/status/559218430293712896[/tweet]
F3LON
Banned User
And1: 187

Post#36 » by F3LON » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Billy King must be thinking that if we had Lance Stephenson tonight, we would have lost by 40. :noway:

Im tired of the "nice guy" type of players we have on this team. For every Tim Duncan there are 20 Brook Lopez's, Mirza Teletovic's, and Joe Johnson's who play without any fight. Back to back 30 point losses is completely unacceptable. I want to see someone get fcking mad on this team.

There really arent many options to save this team save 1: Lance Stephenson. At this point the Nets need to take a chance and a uber talented player is right there for the taking. How many times are the Nets going to pass on players like DeMarcus Cousins and Kyle Lowry because of attitude concerns. Some players take time to mature. Not everyone gets the big picture at 24. Sometimes player development means developing someones maturity levels. Look at how that paid off for Detroit with Rasheed Wallace or the Lakers with Ron Artest. One of the few strengths we have left on this team is KG's leadership. Maybe he can reach Lance and get him to grow up. Mason Plumlee is the only untouchable on the team and I dont see him being influenced negatively by Lance. Everyone else's feelings (Bogs, Karasev, etc) dont matter because they arent going to be big parts of the future anyway.

At the very least, trading for Lance will dump salary and sell tickets. We arent winning anyway so why block a deal because of chemistry. THIS TEAM HAS NONE TO DISRUPT. You would think Mirza's blood clot would create some damn urgency to trade Lopez while we still can. He is one foot injury away from being completely worthless in a trade.
Keith Van Horn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,177

Post#37 » by Keith Van Horn » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:21 pm

wow.....the Jazz..... wow.....
Lamak
Assistant Coach
And1: 704

Post#38 » by Lamak » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:37 pm

bottom point of the season
Brooklyn Nets
Shook Jones
Junior

Post#39 » by Shook Jones » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:22 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/NetsDaily/status/489388099219107840[/tweet]

Amazing how being an ass kissing, cock sucking spin artist for "intimate access" and free season tix causes one to say some outrageous stuff.

Its all catching up to him. He cant spin it anymore this was a total disaster and every team we dealt with is in a better position. The fact the Nets FO is scared of Lance makes me want him even more. They were scared of Green and Blatche too.

The players they loved all suck except for Plumlee.

Btw Brown should be starting over Bojan and Karasev.
Paradise

Post#40 » by Paradise » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:04 pm

Shook Jones wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/NetsDaily/status/489388099219107840[/tweet]

Its all catching up to him. He cant spin it anymore this was a total disaster and every team we dealt with is in a better position. The fact the Nets FO is scared of Lance makes me want him even more. They were scared of Green and Blatche too.

The players they loved all suck except for Plumlee.

Btw Brown should be starting over Bojan and Karasev.

They don't love Plumlee. During that stretch of 15 games of 18/10 they were discussing that Billy should "sell high" on Mason. After ONE game from Brook of 29 points in Chicago, they all agreed we should keep him long term. They all are a bunch of morons. The fact 80% of that section still blames the majority of this mess on Hollins is mind boggling. Now, all of a sudden Jason Kidd was a GOAT coach last season.

This franchise is just pathetic and dysfunctional from all aspects. Fans, Players, Management, Coaches, Ownership.

Return to Brooklyn Nets