PG: Deron gives the Bucks a quality win

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Re: GT: Nets @ Milwaukee - 2/9/15 8:00pm 

Post#101 » by Prokorov » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:51 pm

F3LON wrote:
jeff1624 wrote:You know your team is terrible when Jarrett Jack is your best player every other game. What a pathetic franchise.

What's your problem with Jack? I would get it if he was sucking but he has been the best player on the team by a MILE.

He has been very consistant. He's basically been 16 pts / 7 Assists / 4 reb as a starter and his assists should be much higher if we had anyone who could actually make a shot.

it has nothing to do with jack... he just the most recent in a long line of scapegoats for fans not willing to admit that dwill/lopez core simply isnt good enough to gaurantee you a team .500 or better. it is just easier to blame the roll player thrust into starters minutes because of their ineptness

Reggie Evans got scapegoated, Jason Terry got scapegoated, andray blatche got scapegoated and now fans are killing to get him back, Marquis teague got scapegoated inspite of barely even playing, our last 5 coaches got scapegoated.

The issue has always been the same. Dwill/Lopez simply arent good enough and arent 2 way players. and when you dont either have top 15 players as your top 2 guys, or dont have 2 way players as your top guys you are going to struggle. the only thing thta made anything different was for a 2 month stretch in 2012 deron played like a top 15 player and last year we Lopez went down and we had a bunch of 2 way players around dwill.
Lamak
Assistant Coach
And1: 704

Re: PG: Deron gives the Bucks a quality win 

Post#102 » by Lamak » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:24 pm

kerry kittles wrote:We need to release/strech Deron. I guess it would be best to wait until he opts in 2016 to spread his contract over 3 years instead of his 2 remaining years over 5. Can someone then wake me up in 2016 when this entire team is gone.

I wonder if we would go on a run like the Pistons did when they released Josh Smith.
Brooklyn Nets
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,862

Post#103 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:37 pm

F3LON wrote:
NyCeEvO wrote:D-Will...23 minutes, 0 points, max contract. Oh but wait....we can make the playoffs LOL.

If you want to destroy a fanbase, just hire Billy King and let him run the show. He'll make sure to get the job done.

It was just a week ago that everyone besides me and Proky were blaming our losing streak on not having DWill and saying to start him over Jack. :lol:

The guy is just collecting a check at this point. He is broken mentally. No competitive spirit.

Whoa whoa! I was calling Deron a piece of **** too :lol:
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#104 » by Prokorov » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Lamak wrote:
kerry kittles wrote:We need to release/strech Deron. I guess it would be best to wait until he opts in 2016 to spread his contract over 3 years instead of his 2 remaining years over 5. Can someone then wake me up in 2016 when this entire team is gone.

I wonder if we would go on a run like the Pistons did when they released Josh Smith.

smith was actually hurting the team and taking away from others.... thats why they went on a run.

we just went without dwill for a month and went 3-13. deron doenst take away from others, he just doesnt do much to help win. big difference.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#105 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:58 pm

Prokorov wrote:Tools over at ND blaming hollins for the loss.... SMH

meanwhile its been 74 minutes since deron williams last FG

I haven't bothered to read the comments those ass clowns are spouting. These jackasses scream start Deron, yet Deron has done nothing to warrant starting. He flat out STINKS.

I wonder how much of a cap hit would the Nets take to use the stretch provision on this loser?

NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Post#106 » by NyCeEvO » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:04 pm

F3LON wrote:
jeff1624 wrote:You know your team is terrible when Jarrett Jack is your best player every other game. What a pathetic franchise.

What's your problem with Jack? I would get it if he was sucking but he has been the best player on the team by a MILE.

He has been very consistant. He's basically been 16 pts / 7 Assists / 4 reb as a starter and his assists should be much higher if we had anyone who could actually make a shot.

You're reading his post wrong. He's not making an indictment of Jack.

He's saying that it's sad that this organization's most consistent and often best player is a guy who really should be a 6th man on a good team. Instead, we have guys making max contract dollars and Jack is regularly outperforming them.
F3LON
Banned User
And1: 187

Post#107 » by F3LON » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:42 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
F3LON wrote:
NyCeEvO wrote:D-Will...23 minutes, 0 points, max contract. Oh but wait....we can make the playoffs LOL.

If you want to destroy a fanbase, just hire Billy King and let him run the show. He'll make sure to get the job done.

It was just a week ago that everyone besides me and Proky were blaming our losing streak on not having DWill and saying to start him over Jack. :lol:

The guy is just collecting a check at this point. He is broken mentally. No competitive spirit.

LOL sorry I forgot you BIlls. We make the unholy trinity of the site. :lol:
Keith Van Horn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,174

Post#108 » by Keith Van Horn » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Jesus I don't know why no one has said it yet but I'll say it right now.

Deron Williams needs to stop wearing a headband and go back to letting the hairline be exposed. He's a much better player when he does. If he loses that headband, we will have Utah Deron back! SMH that no one is stating this OBVIOUS issue. Sorry if you disagree with me but it's the truth.

8-) sorry I had to :lol:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#109 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:25 pm

F3LON wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
F3LON wrote:

LOL sorry I forgot you BIlls. We make the unholy trinity of the site. :lol:

:rofl: hahah yeah. Your hate for Mirza, Prok's disgust with Brook, and my hate for Deron the Dog makes for fun discussions. Good stuff.

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#110 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:26 pm

macgyver893 wrote:Jesus I don't know why no one has said it yet but I'll say it right now.

Deron Williams needs to stop wearing a headband and go back to letting the hairline be exposed. He's a much better player when he does. If he loses that headband, we will have Utah Deron back! SMH that no one is stating this OBVIOUS issue. Sorry if you disagree with me but it's the truth.

8-) sorry I had to :lol:

His hairline isn't the only thing that's been exposed.

Return to Brooklyn Nets