ImageImageImageImageImage

Lebron fears the whammy....

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Lebron fears the whammy.... 

Post#1 » by Prokorov » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Lebron asked security to move mr. whammy from his usual spot.

Cowardice of lebron.... and shame on the nets for not backing up Mr. Whammy. a 80 year old dude who is a passionate nets lifer who by the way has hexed opponents to the lowest FT% against in the league and you dont back that dude up and let him stay there?

make lebron or the cavs go to the league, but you protect your own!

SMH at lebron and the nets
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Post#2 » by Paradise » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 pm

LeBron is such a bitch. It's hard to enjoy his game when he pulls these diva moments which is 90% of the time.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,748

Re: Lebron fears the whammy.... 

Post#3 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:42 pm

The Nets should be embarrassed. That man is a paying season ticket holder and he was forced to move on the whims of a player??? How come no other team has complained about him??? That's ridiculous.

Yormark should be taken to task for this. So not only do they put a garbage product on the floor, they mistreat their own fans. Shameful. This franchise never hesitates to take a dump on their fanbase.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Swav718
Senior
And1: 138

Post#4 » by Swav718 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:09 pm

f*** leflop james. that is why he will never be the best ever and will never be as good as Jordan or even Kobe for that matter. he is such a whiny little b**** who always flops and cries to the refs. Im glad alan anderson was getting in his head and frustrating him while he kept crying to the refs f*** lebron. you never hear joe johnson crying after he gets hacked
Trader_Joe
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,948

Post#5 » by Trader_Joe » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:49 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:The Nets should be embarrassed. That man is a paying season ticket holder and he was forced to move on the whims of a player??? How come no other team has complained about him??? That's ridiculous.

Yormark should be taken to task for this. So not only do they put a garbage product on the floor, they mistreat their own fans. Shameful. This franchise never hesitates to take a dump on their fanbase.

Yormark is one of the guys that asked him to move.

And while I didn't see it happen, I get the impression he wasn't in his seat and very close to the court?
Either way... the hell with LeBrat.
Mikhail Prokhorov wrote:My posse usually needs another vacation after a vacation with me.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#6 » by Prokorov » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:52 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:The Nets should be embarrassed. That man is a paying season ticket holder and he was forced to move on the whims of a player??? How come no other team has complained about him??? That's ridiculous.

this is where i am at.... the team needs to back this guy. dude is a real fan and a ST holder. back him.

reading more into it, it seems it was NBA security asking him to move and yorkman asking him to mvoe was more to keep him from being ejected, so maybe they were tryin to help him a bit. either way, if im yormark im telling
NBA security to STFU and GTFO of the face of one of my fans.
Trader_Joe
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,948

Post#7 » by Trader_Joe » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:59 pm

BTW.. this should be posted on the GB.. I have a feeling it could get good.
:D
Mikhail Prokhorov wrote:My posse usually needs another vacation after a vacation with me.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Re: Re: Lebron fears the whammy.... 

Post#8 » by Paradise » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Prokorov wrote:

this is where i am at.... the team needs to back this guy. dude is a real fan and a ST holder. back him.

reading more into it, it seems it was NBA security asking him to move and yorkman asking him to mvoe was more to keep him from being ejected, so maybe they were tryin to help him a bit. either way, if im yormark im telling

The Nets do back him. He attended the London games and China games with the team.

I think Yormark only told him to sit back down due to the NBA policy. Technically speaking, NBA officials could toss fans who are hecklers or disruptive. LeBron complaining to the security like a bitch is usually what would get the league into possibly limiting Whammy from having courtside seats in general.
MGrand15
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,758

Post#9 » by MGrand15 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:43 am

Let's be real - when the Nets are playing a big market team, their worried about the fans that came to see Lebron. This isn't Golden State or San Antonio. Not surprised this happened. God forbid we have any sort of home court advantage. This is the same guy that came up with reversible jerseys for the other team.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#10 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Yormarket came to keep the guy from getting kicked out but the fact that all of a sudden in late March this guy gets on the radar of NBA security when he's being sitting there for god knows how long is moronic. There are hecklers in every arena that do a lot worse than what this guy does and nothing happens. The Nets are just pathetic and treat their fans like ****

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#11 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Prokorov wrote:

That's the thing, why didn't he say that he is a paying season ticket holder who has been sitting there all season long without incident. I understand he started to get unruly once he was asked to move but he shouldn't have been asked to move in the first place.

This is why Barclays is filled with people who are there to see anything but the team wearing "Brooklyn" jerseys.

Return to Brooklyn Nets