ImageImageImageImageImage

O.T. .::THE SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY THREAD::.

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,970

Re: O.T.:To conspiracy theorists/NWO believers/non-believers 

Post#81 » by ITGM » Wed Jun 2, 2010 5:42 pm

magnumt wrote:
ITGM wrote:Actually we are the ones who are out of sync. We are groomed to be mindless idiots, we are fed poison and our thirst is quenched with contamination. We are given an education that is superfluous to our advancement of the human race and our entire existence has been setup for us to value a specious reality.

^People (on both sides) are having an educated civil discussion here. Take that illiterate & drama-filled sh*t elsewhere. :roll:

I believe you have misread or misunderstood my statement. I was merely explaining why the ancients seemed to have so many advancements that remain a mystery to us. We aren't given the frame of free thinking that they had. Our culture is captivated by video games and television and things that are truly not important. We are given genetically modified foods constructed in labs and we drink from water that contain traces of toxic chemicals. All of these attributes are a hindrance to us advancing as a people.
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,492

Post#82 » by j4remi » Wed Jun 2, 2010 5:45 pm

gavran wrote:
method wrote:
magnumt wrote:
I

It's like people who say the Bimini Roads were naturally carved and laid out that way. My ass, near-perfect spheres the size and weight of cars could be naturally carved and placed like that (speaking both about the Roads and Balls here that you and I just referred to). :P

--Mags

The best part of that is Edger Gacey predicted that the bimini road is part of Atalantis.

We've been arguing about Cayce before, I think he was a lunatic (he saw his granddad getting killed by a horse, and a few years later he fell in coma after a head trauma, more than enough to mess with your head), but the interesting thing is that when he was talking about Atlantis he said it was destroyed in 10500 BC, and it's an interesting date. According to Bauval the Egyptian pyramids are aligned to the Orion constellation as it was in 10500 BC. Not just, the pyramids, but the Sphynx, and the Cambodian Angkor Wat leads to the same date, if you're following the movement of the stars.

I'm on your side here. Some strange coincidences but I take his predictions and claims with a cup of tea.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
method
RealGM
And1: 299

Post#83 » by method » Wed Jun 2, 2010 5:46 pm

gavran wrote:
method wrote:
magnumt wrote:
I

It's like people who say the Bimini Roads were naturally carved and laid out that way. My ass, near-perfect spheres the size and weight of cars could be naturally carved and placed like that (speaking both about the Roads and Balls here that you and I just referred to). :P

--Mags

The best part of that is Edger Gacey predicted that the bimini road is part of Atalantis.

We've been arguing about Cayce before, I think he was a lunatic (he saw his granddad getting killed by a horse, and a few years later he fell in coma after a head trauma, more than enough to mess with your head), but the interesting thing is that when he was talking about Atlantis he said it was destroyed in 10500 BC, and it's an interesting date. According to Bauval the Egyptian pyramids are aligned to the Orion constellation as it was in 10500 BC. Not just, the pyramids, but the Sphynx, and the Cambodian Angkor Wat leads to the same date, if you're following the movement of the stars.

There experts that believe the pyramids where the first power stations sending power to to the planets they are aligned to.

If Cayce was a lunatic there wouldnt be an institution in his name where all his predictions are studied.It was Cayce that predicted that the records of atalantis is in the paw of the Spinx,and there is proof that there is an chamber in the paw.
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,429

Post#84 » by duetta » Wed Jun 2, 2010 5:47 pm

j4remi wrote:I'm on your side here. Some strange coincidences but I take his predictions and claims with a cup of tea.

Especially since his earth change predictions have been WAY OFF. I should have known this before I put some of that petroleum junk he prescribed to regrow hair on my scalp...
ITGM
RealGM

Post#85 » by ITGM » Wed Jun 2, 2010 5:49 pm

method wrote:There experts that believe the pyramids where the first power stations sending power to to the planets they are aligned to.

If Cayce was a lunatic there wouldnt be an institution in his name where all his predictions are studied.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlSssnh4b7Q[/youtube]

Your gonna love this if you havent seen it already.
ITGM
RealGM

Post#86 » by ITGM » Wed Jun 2, 2010 5:49 pm

duetta wrote:
j4remi wrote:I'm on your side here. Some strange coincidences but I take his predictions and claims with a cup of tea.

Especially since his earth change predictions have been WAY OFF. I should have known this before I put some of that petroleum junk he prescribed to regrow hair on my scalp...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#87 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 5:50 pm

ITGM wrote:
magnumt wrote:
ITGM wrote:Actually we are the ones who are out of sync. We are groomed to be mindless idiots, we are fed poison and our thirst is quenched with contamination. We are given an education that is superfluous to our advancement of the human race and our entire existence has been setup for us to value a specious reality.

^People (on both sides) are having an educated civil discussion here. Take that illiterate & drama-filled sh*t elsewhere. :roll:

I believe you have misread or misunderstood my statement. I was merely explaining why the ancients seemed to have so many advancements that remain a mystery to us. We aren't given the frame of free thinking that they had. Our culture is captivated by video games and television and things that are truly not important. We are given genetically modified foods constructed in labs and we drink from water that contain traces of toxic chemicals. All of these attributes are a hindrance to us advancing as a people.

I understand. I just didn't like the way you said it. It sounded dumb, and biased-filled. That's all I'm really saying. Nothing bad meant, I just didn't like the way you worded that post is all. :)
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,288

Post#88 » by gavran » Wed Jun 2, 2010 5:53 pm

method wrote:If Cayce was a lunatic there wouldnt be an institution in his name where all his predictions are studied.It was Cayce that predicted that the records of atalantis is in the paw of the Spinx,and there is proof that there is an chamber in the paw.

If by the institution you mean the ARE (Association of Research and Enlightment) it was founded by Cayce's elder son to keep the myth of Edgar alive, and to make cash.
He also predicted that the Chamber would be found by 1997, and nothing happened since. True, there are anomalies near the Sphynx, but those don't prove anything.
ITGM
RealGM

Post#89 » by ITGM » Wed Jun 2, 2010 5:56 pm

magnumt wrote:I understand. I just didn't like the way you said it. It sounded dumb, and biased-filled. That's all I'm really saying. Nothing bad meant, I just didn't like the way you worded that post is all. :)

Then I respect your right to disagree and disapprove with my statement :D . Just know my intentions are honorable and I am encouraged and enthused by the many participants who are voicing their opinion on the topic of conversation.
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Re: O.T.: THE SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY THREAD 

Post#90 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:00 pm

I renamed the Thread, I hope no one minds. It goes back to what I mentioned earlier about us finally continuing such talks like these on a regular basis. :)

--Mags

magnumt6
mrpoetryNmotion
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,118

Post#91 » by mrpoetryNmotion » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:01 pm

magnumt wrote:
j4remi wrote:Ancient batteries too...there are some strange things out there.

Yeah, when I 1st saw that I was like whooooooooooh! :lol:

Egyptians really had some things they shouldn't have (as did many of the other Ancient Powers). The Romans for example should not have had such a grasp of Architecture and Infrastructure. The Babylonians should not have known so much about Agriculture or Metallurgy. The Greeks/Persians about Naval/Astronomy. The Myans about Astronomy/Math.

You get the point.

--Mags

It could be that whole theory of atlantaens who survived going to other places and enriching them with their profound knowledge. I always found those Atlantis stories interesting since there is sparse evidence on it yet a lot of things point to their existence.
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,288

Re: O.T. .::THE SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY THREAD::. 

Post#92 » by gavran » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:02 pm

Then sticky it, or it will fade away in a couple of days, like every other science thread so far.
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#93 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:06 pm

gavran wrote:Then sticky it, or it will fade away in a couple of days, like every other science thread so far.

We're limiting the amount of Stickied for now (otherwise we'd have a million Stickies). Just Bookmark (the link is at the bottom of every Thread, and access it whenever you want from your Control Panel, near to where you check your PMs.

Then when you have news to post that you think we might find interesting, or topics that we might like...then add it and auto bump this Thread.

--Mags

magnumt6
TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Post#94 » by TheBluest » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:07 pm

Thorn wrote:
TheBluest wrote:
Please break down Daniel 10:13 and 10:20.....I'd like to get your thoughts

Daniel 10:13 (New International Version)

13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

Daniel 10:20 (New International Version)

20 So he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come;

What is there to break down?

Who is the Prince of Persia and who is the Prince of Greece?

What was battling with both Princes?

Who's aid did the one who was battling come to?

Who is Micheal the Chief Princes?
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#95 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:07 pm

mrpoetryNmotion wrote:
magnumt wrote:
j4remi wrote:Ancient batteries too...there are some strange things out there.

Yeah, when I 1st saw that I was like whooooooooooh! :lol:

Egyptians really had some things they shouldn't have (as did many of the other Ancient Powers). The Romans for example should not have had such a grasp of Architecture and Infrastructure. The Babylonians should not have known so much about Agriculture or Metallurgy. The Greeks/Persians about Naval/Astronomy. The Myans about Astronomy/Math.

You get the point.

--Mags

It could be that whole theory of atlantaens who survived going to other places and enriching them with their profound knowledge. I always found those Atlantis stories interesting since there is sparse evidence on it yet a lot of things point to their existence.

Agreed. If you notice, nearly every major Civilization has roots in every other one. :)

magnumt6
fazzk7
Junior
And1: 0

Post#96 » by fazzk7 » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:07 pm

Can we remove "science" from the title?
mugzi wrote: I must be doing something right if you...remember quotes of mine from weeks ago, I should start charging rent for being in your head

makeitstop wrote:for the record - if you were in my head you'd be paying rent, not charging it. :lol:
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#97 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:07 pm

fazzk7 wrote:Can we remove "science" from the title?

No.

magnumt6
mrpoetryNmotion
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,118

Post#98 » by mrpoetryNmotion » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:07 pm

Wasnt the knock on the whole bible code thing is that you could do it with just about any lengthy book? I think they found similar types of things in Moby Dick if I remember correctly.
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,492

Post#99 » by j4remi » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:09 pm

gavran wrote:
method wrote:If Cayce was a lunatic there wouldnt be an institution in his name where all his predictions are studied.It was Cayce that predicted that the records of atalantis is in the paw of the Spinx,and there is proof that there is an chamber in the paw.

If by the institution you mean the ARE (Association of Research and Enlightment) it was founded by Cayce's elder son to keep the myth of Edgar alive, and to make cash.
He also predicted that the Chamber would be found by 1997, and nothing happened since. True, there are anomalies near the Sphynx, but those don't prove anything.

Isn't there a body of water under one of the pyramids that has yet to be explored?
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#100 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 6:09 pm

mrpoetryNmotion wrote:Wasnt the knock on the whole bible code thing is that you could do it with just about any lengthy book? I think they found similar types of things in Moby Dick if I remember correctly.

Yeah, we mentioned this earlier in the Thread...but if you look hard enough, you can just about explain anything in life and the Universe. :)

magnumt6

Return to New York Knicks