ImageImageImageImageImage

LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Re: LeBron James: they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK 

Post#161 » by TheBluest » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 pm

I think someone else needs to be honest about why they are taking it personal on the subject of Lebron in general when they have shown in the past to be very defensive in support of him being the best basketball player in the NBA. I think this is what's troubling someone in particular. They are a Lebron fan regardless if he's a Knick and really doesn't care to see fans take jab at his binkie
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,099

Post#162 » by NyKnicks1714 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Thorn wrote:
You do care however about what other basketball fans think of our forum? This is odd to me. You said you do not care about Real GM, you said you do not care about JFK or think these lyrics are a big deal but you DO care about how someone perceives a message board on .. a site you don't care about?

:lol: Take stuff out of context much? I care about how other fans view Knicks fans. I said that song lyrics pertaining to JFK do not offend me. I said that the money that Realgm receives is not important to me. None of those things are related.

Look, if you guys want to continue your hate/anger-fest, and dwell on everything the guy does, be my guest. It bothered me for a while but I really don't care anymore. I can't control what you guys do. I'm just glad that LeBron's actions don't anger me as they anger you, and I can move on and support this team without having the whole LeBron thing lingering in my head.
Thorn
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,162

Post#163 » by Thorn » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 pm

TheBluest wrote:I think someone else needs to be honest about why they are taking it personal on the subject of Lebron in general when they have shown in the past to very defensive in support of him being the best basketball player in the NBA. I think this is what's troubling someone in particular. They are a Lebron fan regardless if he's a Knick and really doesn't care to see fans take jab at his binkie

Things that make ya go hmmm...

NyKnicks1714
RealGM

Post#164 » by NyKnicks1714 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm

TheBluest wrote:I think someone else needs to be honest about why they are taking it personal on the subject of Lebron in general when they have shown in the past to very defensive in support of him being the best basketball player in the NBA. I think this is what's troubling someone in particular. They are a Lebron fan regardless if he's a Knick and really doesn't care to see fans take jab at his binkie

You can speak to me directly. I like LeBron, I do think he's the best player in the NBA. That has nothing to do with why I've been saying what I've been saying in this thread. In fact I don't think I've said one pro-LeBron thing or tried to counter someone's opinions of him in this thread.

I dislike Kobe, I always have. I said this before, but if this was him in the same situation, I would share all the same opinions, I just probably wouldn't be so adamant about them. When the sexual assault trial was going on 6 years ago, you may think I was bashing the guy to no end, but I didn't. Not at all. I'm confident he didn't rape anybody, and I don't think otherwise just because I don't like the guy. The point is I'm not as subjective as you think. (I use Kobe as an example because people who read my posts know I dislike him.)
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#165 » by TheBluest » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Nevertheless you want the chatter to stop about Lebron because you have a connection. Obviously if you started honing in on particulars you would expose yourself.

I mean please do show up when the Wade bashing takes place too, with the same intensity of defense because he's been a repeated subject of ire.

If you want others to be honest then you need to do the same or bow out because obviously this ain't the local crew you want to run with.
NyKnicks1714
RealGM

Post#166 » by NyKnicks1714 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 pm

I am being honest, but obviously the fact that I like LeBron will make people question that, and that's understandable. That's not why I want the chatter to stop, I've already explained why I want it to stop. If you choose not to believe me that's cool.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,158

Post#167 » by KnicksGod » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 pm

NyKnicks1714 wrote:I am being honest, but obviously the fact that I like LeBron will make people question that, and that's understandable. That's not why I want the chatter to stop, I've already explained why I want it to stop. If you choose not to believe me that's cool.

I respect you for being honest. You really don't think less of him after the shenanigans of his inner circle and the fact that he chose a city solely because he can play with two other top players?
NyKnicks1714
RealGM

Post#168 » by NyKnicks1714 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
NyKnicks1714 wrote:I am being honest, but obviously the fact that I like LeBron will make people question that, and that's understandable. That's not why I want the chatter to stop, I've already explained why I want it to stop. If you choose not to believe me that's cool.

I respect you for being honest. You really don't think less of him after the shenanigans of his inner circle and the fact that he chose a city solely because he can play with two other top players?

This is my whole point. I've talked about and debated that stuff many times and I'm past it. You're able to use the search function, you can do so to find out how I feel about everything.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,158

Post#169 » by KnicksGod » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:04 pm

NyKnicks1714 wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:

This is my whole point. I've talked about and debated that stuff many times and I'm past it. You're able to use the search function, you can do so to find out how I feel about everything.

Well, it's not like the guy committed any crimes against humanity. But for most people, he's damaged his credibility, image and respect level.
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#170 » by TheBluest » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 pm

I can already feel air coming out of your balloon. I understand where you are coming from at the same time understand how immature it is for someone to tweet lyrics to a song on their profile with an obvious agenda, as it followed a pattern of tweets pre and post tweet.

The dude went a couple of years with no Twitter Account and then boom out of nowhere he's using it like a 16yr old. I mean he didn't make 25tweets discussing his basketball mission and grind... how he's more into the game of basketball than ever before, or speaking on things benefiting young kids of the Boys & Girls Club etc etc

Do your fans really need to know you're playing PS3 or whatever game console playing College Football with the direct mention of playing with Tyrell Pryor(Game Player) "My Little Brother" who's on the Ohio State Buckeyes? Everyone knows they have a relationship with each other but of course he has to let it be known on Twitter of all places he has some misdirected attached relationship at the expense of the fans of Ohio. I wonder what Miami Hurricane Fans think of this?

Oh Wait Lebron only Nutrides winners so until the Hurricanes cHeat their way back into Collegiate Contention by violating all NCAA rules and coking out players.... Lebron will jock the Buckeyes until his Little Brother Pryor leaves Ohio turns pro and gets drafted by the Cowboys.

Get Real NYKnicks1714 your apologizing of him wouldn't hold up in the court of law. Okay we get you like him just understand a lot people don't and will continue not to like him.

Lebron's being a Dingling End Of Story.

He makes the account on the brink of his announcement to hype it up and tweets to follow have a connotation of sorrow/pity/empathy/disownment/and aimlessness. Sorry it doesn't add up.

I hear Knick Fans all the time still talk ish about Reggie Miller even when he isn't saying anything Knick related should these fans STFU too? Even to the point they dog on his sister who had no Knick affiliation whatsoever. Cut the crap dude really.
King of Troy
Assistant Coach
And1: 36

Post#171 » by King of Troy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm

I doubt LBJ knows who JFK was.
eviL
Lead Assistant
And1: 12

Post#172 » by eviL » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 pm

I find it hard to believe Lebron listens to Rick Ross. I had him pegged as more of a Kidz Bop guy

Return to New York Knicks