ImageImageImageImageImage

[Camel Toe Thread] - Part 3

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

knicks742
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22

Re: [Camelo Thread] - Part 3 

Post#1341 » by knicks742 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 pm

I wish melo would just demand a trade here already, I can only take so much more of this mess of a team before I lose it completely.
nyknicks09
RealGM
And1: 3,215

Post#1342 » by nyknicks09 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:26 pm

knicks742 wrote:I wish melo would just demand a trade here already, I can only take so much more of this mess of a team before I lose it completely.

Hang in there Knicks742. This is just getting started. Keep your shelves stocked with some hard liquor to ease the pain.

First thing first, Amar'e was not going to sign with us unless he played power forward.

Second, Mozgov starting at center and all of the sudden joining the bench.

Third and last, the head coach is clueless on what's working like attacking the paint. He is in love with that 3 point arc.

This is like playing russian roulette.
New York Knicks
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#1343 » by magnumt » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:28 pm

knicks742 wrote:I wish melo would just demand a trade here already, I can only take so much more of this mess of a team before I lose it completely.

Yeah, I'm feeling the same way this Week.

After the while Off-Season saga, I just want this sh*t to find a resolution already.
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
CHARLYMURPHY
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#1344 » by CHARLYMURPHY » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:31 pm

I Dont blame the Nuggets for not want our prospects, AR dosent look like we thought he would be, Gallo wont be anything more than a average starting F, hes good but he wont ever be better then we think he will be. Douglas is inconsistent and plays like a SG. Mozgov hasent played enough to show hes a good prospect in return to replace Carmelo's production in Denver.

I mean really lets not kid ourselves, the Nets and Bulls can click in much better pieces in their offers. The only thing that brings Melo here if this is the only place he want's to go. Otherwise he will be somewhere else either by trade. If he hits FA which i think is 99% not gonna happen, i think he comes here.

The whole things just depends if he wants Only NY. If he dosent mind CHI o NJ then were **** outta luck
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 42,047

Post#1345 » by GONYK » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:36 pm

CHARLYMURPHY wrote:I Dont blame the Nuggets for not want our prospects, AR dosent look like we thought he would be, Gallo wont be anything more than a average starting F, hes good but he wont ever be better then we think he will be. Douglas is inconsistent and plays like a SG. Mozgov hasent played enough to show hes a good prospect in return to replace Carmelo's production in Denver.

I mean really lets not kid ourselves, the Nets and Bulls can click in much better pieces in their offers. The only thing that brings Melo here if this is the only place he want's to go. Otherwise he will be somewhere else either by trade. If he hits FA which i think is 99% not gonna happen, i think he comes here.

The whole things just depends if he wants Only NY. If he dosent mind CHI o NJ then were **** outta luck

I agree, and have said from the very beginning that it is Melo's job to get Melo here, not Donnie's.
sol537
RealGM
And1: 5,097

Post#1346 » by sol537 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:40 pm

NY Trades: Gallo, Curry, Douglas, Chandler, $3 Million, Two 2nd Rounders
NY Receives: 'Melo

That's the only deal I could see Denver even slightly considering and that won't even be a possibility until the Feb. deadline because Denver will hold out as long as possible.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#1347 » by GONYK » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:44 pm

sol537 wrote:NY Trades: Gallo, Curry, Douglas, Chandler, $3 Million, Two 2nd Rounders
NY Receives: 'Melo

That's the only deal I could see Denver even slightly considering and that won't even be a possibility until the Feb. deadline because Denver will hold out as long as possible.

TBH, it will probably be a 3-team deal
Piston Pete
RealGM
And1: 1,264

Post#1348 » by Piston Pete » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:27 pm

^^^Enter the Pistons and Prince going to the Nuggets. I've seen reports saying we (the Pistons) might be joining in on the dance.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#1349 » by GONYK » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Piston Pete wrote:^^^Enter the Pistons and Prince going to the Nuggets. I've seen reports saying we (the Pistons) might be joining in on the dance.

Welcome aboard! :lol:
Piston Pete
RealGM

Post#1350 » by Piston Pete » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:31 pm

What I can gather (nothing concrete) is the trade will be centered around this:

You Get Melo

Denver gets Prince, Gallo, Randolph

We get Curry (but we need additional incentive as Prince >>>> Curry). That's where I'm stuck. Can't figure out the additional incentive part of the deal Detroit will get along with Curry.
Future Soldier
Banned User

Post#1351 » by Future Soldier » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:38 pm

bye bye Rando and Gallo. Take them, I don't care. I'm just sick of losing. I'll be grateful to whatever team helps us get Melo in a Knick uniform.

though I'd rather see Chandler go than Gallo. We need three point shooting badly as long as this idiot D'antoni is in charge. Gallo can hit it. He just needs to find his stroke.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#1352 » by GONYK » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Piston Pete wrote:What I can gather (nothing concrete) is the trade will be centered around this:

You Get Melo

We get Curry (but we need additional incentive as Prince >>>> Curry). That's where I'm stuck. Can't figure out the additional incentive part of the deal Detroit will get along with Curry.

Where are you getting this from?
Punk
Banned User

Post#1353 » by Punk » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Piston Pete wrote:What I can gather (nothing concrete) is the trade will be centered around this:

You Get Melo

Seriously?

That would be the greatest trade ever.
Piston Pete
RealGM

Post#1354 » by Piston Pete » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:17 pm

http://www.pistonpowered.com/2010/11/pi ... un-prince/

Ben Golliver pretty well summed it up in his piece about the colliding eras in Detroit: The Pistons are a mess. Though Rip Hamilton’s contract, with $21.5 guaranteed over the next two seasons heading into CBA uncertainty, will be exceedingly difficult to move. But Tayshaun Prince, with an $11.1 million expiring deal, already is generating interest among teams looking to get their payrolls in order. Sources say the Pistons are expected to make their interest known in participating in the Carmelo Anthony talks as a third team, with Prince satisfying part of what Denver is looking for as a wing player on an expiring deal.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#1355 » by GONYK » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Piston Pete wrote:http://www.pistonpowered.com/2010/11/pistons-might-become-third-team-in-carmelo-anthony-trade-by-dealing-tayshaun-prince/

Ben Golliver pretty well summed it up in his piece about the colliding eras in Detroit: The Pistons are a mess. Though Rip Hamilton’s contract, with $21.5 guaranteed over the next two seasons heading into CBA uncertainty, will be exceedingly difficult to move. But Tayshaun Prince, with an $11.1 million expiring deal, already is generating interest among teams looking to get their payrolls in order. Sources say the Pistons are expected to make their interest known in participating in the Carmelo Anthony talks as a third team, with Prince satisfying part of what Denver is looking for as a wing player on an expiring deal.
[/quote

Noice
Marty McFly
RealGM
And1: 9,343

Post#1356 » by Marty McFly » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:34 pm

i want melo, but i still think we'll need a better point guard (I'm not sure on felton yet) first. If melo is signed rather then traded for, i'd like to deal into the lotto for kyrie irving.
AllanHoustonFan
RealGM
And1: 6,966

Post#1357 » by AllanHoustonFan » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Piston Pete wrote:http://www.pistonpowered.com/2010/11/pistons-might-become-third-team-in-carmelo-anthony-trade-by-dealing-tayshaun-prince/

OHLEDOIT!!!
#MKGA
seren
RealGM
And1: 4,207

Post#1358 » by seren » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:27 pm

I don't expect anything happen with Detroit until the team is sold.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,304

Post#1359 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Knicks have an expiring. Don't need to involve Detroit.
Piston Pete
RealGM

Post#1360 » by Piston Pete » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Denver wants no part of Curry, appearantly

Return to New York Knicks