ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Thugger HBC, Knickstape1214, NoLayupRule, Thorn, j4remi, Brooklyn_Yards, mrpoetryNmotion, GONYK

makeitstop
General Manager
Posts: 8,249
And1: 454
Joined: Nov 20, 2007
Location: Thinking of opening a razor blade concession

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#121 » by makeitstop » Sat May 26, 2012 10:45 am

Aight, I'm in...

Age: 58
Gender: Male
Height: 6"1'
Weight: 180 lbs
Location: LINY
Born & Raised: Philadelphia, PA
Occupation: Web Developer/Graphic Artist/Musician
Race: Pasty Face White Boy
Knicks fan since: 1989
The Knicks board is like a group of pre-teen Twilight fans. -Waya
User avatar
Retired_Doc
Veteran
Posts: 2,894
And1: 94
Joined: Feb 02, 2012
Location: 68 year old ex-New Yorker, now in Europe

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#122 » by Retired_Doc » Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 am

makeitstop wrote:Aight, I'm in...

Age: 58
Gender: Male
Height: 6"1'
Weight: 180 lbs
Location: LINY
Born & Raised: Philadelphia, PA
Occupation: Web Developer/Graphic Artist/Musician
Race: Pasty Face White Boy
Knicks fan since: 1989


What, no sun tan? :o :lol:
"To TANK or NOT to tank?" That is the question.
makeitstop
General Manager
Posts: 8,249
And1: 454
Joined: Nov 20, 2007
Location: Thinking of opening a razor blade concession

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#123 » by makeitstop » Sat May 26, 2012 11:57 am

Retired_Doc wrote:
makeitstop wrote:Aight, I'm in...

Age: 58
Gender: Male
Height: 6"1'
Weight: 180 lbs
Location: LINY
Born & Raised: Philadelphia, PA
Occupation: Web Developer/Graphic Artist/Musician
Race: Pasty Face White Boy
Knicks fan since: 1989


What, no sun tan? :o :lol:


I got what we musicians call a 'studio tan' - that's to say, not much of a tan at all. :lol:
The Knicks board is like a group of pre-teen Twilight fans. -Waya
User avatar
AllanHoustonFan
RealGM
Posts: 23,561
And1: 2,586
Joined: Jun 27, 2010
     

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#124 » by AllanHoustonFan » Sat May 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Rasho Brezec wrote:
Jose7© wrote:
DocZaius wrote:Age: 26
Gender: Male
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165
Location: Not telling because of all the shady people in here but somewhere in NYC
Occupation: Pharmacist
Race: Asian
Knicks fan since: 1999
Basketball related fact: I own a Shaquille O'Neal rookie card


You're Asian?

:o

You haven't noticed Lin is the only Knick he hasn't criticized all season?

:lol:
#InPhilWeTrust
User avatar
nykinoz
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 14,024
And1: 65
Joined: Jun 18, 2001
Location: Australia
         

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#125 » by nykinoz » Sat May 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Age: 35
Gender: Male
Height: 180cm
Weight: 95kgs
Location: Victoria, Australia
Occupation: Operations Manager, ASX Top 100 company
Race: Scottish Australian
Knicks fan since: 1991
Image
Knicks fan since 1991
Timeless
Sophomore
Posts: 178
And1: 27
Joined: Dec 24, 2009
Location: Phoenix Metro via Brooklyn

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#126 » by Timeless » Sat May 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Age: 30
Gender: Male
Height: 6'2"
Weight:195
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Occupation: IT/NSA
Race: White/Polish
Knicks fan since: 1992
User avatar
KELLZ
Junior
Posts: 469
And1: 0
Joined: Oct 03, 2009

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#127 » by KELLZ » Sun May 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Age: 23
Gender: Male
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Occupation: College Grad 2012 Lookin for a job!
Race: White
Knicks fan since: 1996
Travis Knight
Head Coach
Posts: 6,894
And1: 405
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Contact:
         

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2013 

Post#128 » by Travis Knight » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:49 am

2013 bump. change the title. I am interested to learn about the new users, and maybe just some other users who want to participate now.
Tank! Tank! Tank!
User avatar
MrProb
Rookie
Posts: 1,088
And1: 299
Joined: Apr 21, 2011
     

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#129 » by MrProb » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 am

Age: 30 but most caucasian ppl think im 20 gotta love the asian gene :)
Gender: Male
Height: 172cm
Weight: 61kg
Location: San Francisco, CA
Born & Raised: Bangkok, Thailand
Occupation: Restaurant
Race: Asian
Knicks fan since: I first hear about the Melo trade

Actually, growing up as a Sonic, Shawn Kemp and The Glove fan but after they retired i've been randomly following teams til i met this guy called Melo.
Image
User avatar
E86
Analyst
Posts: 3,252
And1: 471
Joined: Jul 29, 2004

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#130 » by E86 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:52 am

Age: 27
Gender: m
Height: 6'2
Weight: 205 lbs
Location: staten island
Occupation: nursing and going to school for biology/premed
Race: mixed latino/white
Religion: Flying spaghetti monster
Knicks fan since: 93
Image
User avatar
Hijinks
Veteran
Posts: 2,527
And1: 1,119
Joined: Jun 20, 2012
Location: Germany
   

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#131 » by Hijinks » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:47 am

Age: 25
Gender: male
Height: 1,81 m
Weight: 90 kg
Location: germany
Occupation: the office
Religion: I was born a snake handler and I'll die a snake handler
Knicks fan since: early 2000s, who can really tell? / closely following since 2008 (yes i remember how everybody on this board had fun with all the gallo "c**k" word plays! :lol:
basketball related fun fact: I have actually seen copeland play before he was with the knicks. In the german league of course!
Image
Phil Jackson on JR Smith: "...and we’ll find a way to either make him a very useful player on our organization, or whatever."
User avatar
delvec19
Starter
Posts: 2,411
And1: 545
Joined: Jun 16, 2008
Location: NJ
       

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#132 » by delvec19 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:35 am

Age: 26
Gender: Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Location: Northern NJ
Occupation: Sales at an A/V Supplier
Race: White (Italian)
Knicks fan since: 94-95ish.
User avatar
NYKinMIA
Analyst
Posts: 3,478
And1: 1,566
Joined: Jul 26, 2012
Location: - Jill Martin's thong
 

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#133 » by NYKinMIA » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:08 pm

What an awesome thread. Now we can judge each other on a whole new level. :lol:

Age: 41 (Don't look/feel/act it)
Gender: M
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 210
Location: Miami (Born & Raised in Nueva Jersey)
Occupation: Health Admin (Sucks)
Race: Hispanic (Cuban)
Knicks fan since: '80 or so, rabid since '85
all41n14all
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 5
Joined: Jul 18, 2012

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#134 » by all41n14all » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Age: 19
Gender: M
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 180 lbs
Location: Boston, MA
Occupation: In college for Industrial Engineering
Race: Moroccan
Knicks fan since: 2011
User avatar
moocow007
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 74,335
And1: 5,209
Joined: Jan 06, 2002
Location: In front of the computer, where else?
       

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#135 » by moocow007 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Lol I remember when a lot of folks on this board thought I was actually a female when I first joined.
Image
User avatar
MeloTime
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,332
And1: 268
Joined: Jun 01, 2011

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#136 » by MeloTime » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Age: 21
Gender: Male
Height: 6'1
Weight: 155
Location: Bronx, NY
Occupation: College Student - Basketball Coach - P.E Major
Race: Guyanase ( parents from Guyana, South America)
Knicks fan since: 1994 - Mom said look youll be as big as Patrick Ewing when you grow up...Yea I think I fell short about 12 inches.
21shumpshumpst
Veteran
Posts: 2,655
And1: 36
Joined: Aug 14, 2012

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#137 » by 21shumpshumpst » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Rasho Brezec wrote:I know you'd all rather fight over Gallo and Melo, but it's offseason for us and I thought it would be interesting to find out what an average Knicks fan on here looks like. The basic info would be:

Age:
Gender:
Height:
Weight:
Location:
Occupation:
Race:
Knicks fan since:

You can add more info if you feel like it. Be nice and try to not figure out a way to get into arguments because Paco is keeping a close eye on you. I'll start.




Code: Select all

Age: 23
Gender: Male
Height: 6"2.5'
Weight: 180 lbs
Location: Sl ovenia
Occupation: College student
Race: White
Knicks fan since: 1998


OMG I never seen this before. Makes sooo much sense now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Travis Knight
Head Coach
Posts: 6,894
And1: 405
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Contact:
         

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#138 » by Travis Knight » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 pm

21shumpshumpst wrote:
Rasho Brezec wrote:I know you'd all rather fight over Gallo and Melo, but it's offseason for us and I thought it would be interesting to find out what an average Knicks fan on here looks like. The basic info would be:

Age:
Gender:
Height:
Weight:
Location:
Occupation:
Race:
Knicks fan since:

You can add more info if you feel like it. Be nice and try to not figure out a way to get into arguments because Paco is keeping a close eye on you. I'll start.




Code: Select all

Age: 23
Gender: Male
Height: 6"2.5'
Weight: 180 lbs
Location: Sl ovenia
Occupation: College student
Race: White
Knicks fan since: 1998


OMG I never seen this before. Makes sooo much sense now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why don't you post your information instead of just laughing at others?
Tank! Tank! Tank!
21shumpshumpst
Veteran
Posts: 2,655
And1: 36
Joined: Aug 14, 2012

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#139 » by 21shumpshumpst » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 pm

ibraheim718 wrote:39
M
5'11"
175
Albuquerque
student/golf instructor
Boricua
Knicks fan since 1984

:rofl: This thread has made everything make sense.
21shumpshumpst
Veteran
Posts: 2,655
And1: 36
Joined: Aug 14, 2012

Re: OT: RealGM Knicks Board Census 2012 

Post#140 » by 21shumpshumpst » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Shpati21 wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:
Rasho Brezec wrote:I know you'd all rather fight over Gallo and Melo, but it's offseason for us and I thought it would be interesting to find out what an average Knicks fan on here looks like. The basic info would be:

Age:
Gender:
Height:
Weight:
Location:
Occupation:
Race:
Knicks fan since:

You can add more info if you feel like it. Be nice and try to not figure out a way to get into arguments because Paco is keeping a close eye on you. I'll start.




Code: Select all

Age: 23
Gender: Male
Height: 6"2.5'
Weight: 180 lbs
Location: Sl ovenia
Occupation: College student
Race: White
Knicks fan since: 1998


OMG I never seen this before. Makes sooo much sense now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why don't you post your information instead of just laughing at others?


Age: 105 which makes me wiser than everyone here
Gender: Male
Height: 7'6 which beats out that guy who was 7'5'
Weight: 300 pounds which beats out everyone here again
Location: Noneurbusinessstalker
Occupation: The one that makes more money than you.
Race: Perfect
Knicks fan since: I knew what a Knick was.

That good enough?

Return to New York Knicks


Users browsing this forum: Adelheid, Are We Ther Yet, cammlm, Google Adsense [Bot], Juggynaut, N8isScofield, Th3TrueDynesty, xTheHunterx