ImageImageImageImageImage

OFFICIAL:I **** HATE DOLAN, THIS ORG, MELO, JR, ETC THREAD

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant
And1: 839

Re: OFFICIAL:I **** HATE DOLAN, THIS ORG, MELO, JR, ETC THRE 

Post#1261 » by earthmansurfer » Sun Sep 9, 2012 6:01 pm

Nupe_1911 wrote:This thread is dumb and reminiscent of all the crying that went on regarding:

David Lee;
Danilo Gallinari;
Raymond Felton (people cried when he was traded but claim he sucks when we get him back for cheap);
Timofey Mozgov;
Jordan Hill;
T. Ariza
and assorted other players....

Lin was not worth the luxury tax expense. He is turnover prone, struggles to drive and finish with the left hand, is a shoot first pg (on a team with two proven scorers), struggles to bring the ball up the court against pressure defense and plays bad defense. I seriously don't get all the whining about Lin and I LIKE HIM.

The potential of Lin is beyond all of those players. The hate the organization saw from Lin's departure is gigantic compared to the other guys. I liked Gallo, but remember we got Melo back. Same with some of the others as far as getting something back, but LIN WALKED FOR NOTHING. Two reasonable years and lots of possibilities in that third year, but nope, suddenly we are watching our money when talking about the best and most exciting pg we have had in years.

If you think it is bad now, wait till Lin puts up better numbers than Felton (a given) and us to not get passed the second round again. Yeah, win now mode...

I guess I'm a bit in shock that he isn't coming back. He pulled me back tot he Knicks for sure. But I loved how the team played together with him. It was still about the team for me.
siar617
Analyst
And1: 457

Post#1262 » by siar617 » Sun Sep 9, 2012 6:16 pm

Woodsanity wrote:
siar617 wrote:Yes more you losers to cry about. My boy thomas possibly coming back. Go knicks

Only a KYnicks hater would want Isiah back.

I like all the current players coaches front office people. Love this team and will not join you haters going into possibly our best season. Hate on haters.
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant
And1: 839

Post#1263 » by earthmansurfer » Sun Sep 9, 2012 6:26 pm

siar617 wrote:
Woodsanity wrote:
siar617 wrote:Yes more you losers to cry about. My boy thomas possibly coming back. Go knicks

I like all the current players coaches front office people. Love this team and will not join you haters going into possibly our best season. Hate on haters.

Calling people who disagree with the organization HATERS, is like in the 50's if you disagreed with the government you were labelled a communist. Now if you disagree with the Knicks you are a HATER. Give me a break, talk about the issue and don't label those you disagree with so blindly. Yeah, only positive posts, that will get the message across???

It is of paramount importance to Knick fans and supporters of corporations all over, to express yourself when you disagree with their actions. Money talks as we ironically learned in the Lin debacle.
Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 9,899

Post#1264 » by Woodsanity » Sun Sep 9, 2012 7:55 pm

siar617 wrote:
Woodsanity wrote:

Our best season? Not hard to beat a 36-30 season. We would be number 2-3 seed easily if Dolan wasn't an incompetent moron. We have one of the largest markets in the NBA and we are FA hot spot. We can also afford to spend more money than pretty much any team.

Large market with competent FO=Lakers
Large market with garbage FO=Knicks

The end. For the record I like every Knicks player except J.R. Smith since he is a moron and maybe Kidd.

Only the playoffs separate the true great ones and frauds.
kmav23
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#1265 » by kmav23 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 am

Has Dolan got a mental problem.. or what. ?...his chasing after Isiah...

Even Isiah is hesitant and knows his crap and everyone hates him in New york.....lol

Yet Dolan keep going back to him...lol
siar617
Analyst

Post#1266 » by siar617 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 am

Calling people who disagree with the organization HATERS, is like in the 50's if you disagreed with the government you were labelled a communist. Now if you disagree with the Knicks you are a HATER. Give me a break, talk about the issue and don't label those you disagree with so blindly. Yeah, only positive posts, that will get the message across???

It is of paramount importance to Knick fans and supporters of corporations all over, to express yourself when you disagree with their actions. Money talks as we ironically learned in the Lin debacle.[/quote]
nice speech to bad it's on an official i funcing hate thread. Moron
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,538

Post#1267 » by cgmw » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 am

If Dolan really offered Isiah a job, what more does anyone need to see the real cause of our complete failure as an NBA franchise these last 15 years?

Dolan is absolutely unreal. Are there any Dolan apologists/defenders still out there? As recently as a year ago this board was filled with them. I think all the misplaced scapegoats have been exposed and people are finally starting to realize the true cause of our misery.

Then again, the Knicks will probably win 50 games and a playoff series this year, which will sell tickets, sell endorsements, and up cable subscriptions. So in a sense, I guess Dolan is a great owner because this team continues to make money despite its failures. Too bad I'm a fan of the Knicks basketball franchise and not a fan of the MSG media company.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
UnderdogKnicks
Starter
And1: 40

Post#1268 » by UnderdogKnicks » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:29 am

cgmw wrote:If Dolan really offered Isiah a job, what more does anyone need to see the real cause of our complete failure as an NBA franchise these last 15 years?

Dolan is absolutely unreal. Are there any Dolan apologists/defenders still out there? As recently as a year ago this board was filled with them. I think all the misplaced scapegoats have been exposed and people are finally starting to realize the true cause of our misery.

Then again, the Knicks will probably win 50 games and a playoff series this year, which will sell tickets, sell endorsements, and up cable subscriptions. So in a sense, I guess Dolan is a great owner because this team continues to make money despite its failures. Too bad I'm a fan of the Knicks basketball franchise and not a fan of the MSG media company.

Time to get on craigslist and hire a hitman on Dolan. It might be the only way to end it. I'm just joking of course but it might actually be true. I ain't even mad at Isiah Thomas but I know I can't stand Dolan anymore if he hired his @ss.
Classics :

Knicks, Giants, Yankees, Rangers
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,538

Post#1269 » by cgmw » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 am

Uhm yeah, let's chill on the death threats, please.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
EGarrett
Sixth Man
And1: 250

Post#1270 » by EGarrett » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Jeremy Lin not wanted.

Isiah Thomas? Coming back.

Why do you guys still root for this pathetic owner's team?
Brovva Blaqq
Banned User
And1: 67

Post#1271 » by Brovva Blaqq » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Once you go black...

Go Dolan! Wohooo! U! S! A!
siar617
Analyst

Post#1272 » by siar617 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:59 pm

EGarrett wrote:Jeremy Lin not wanted.

would call you a traitor but you were never a fan. Just gtfo and never come back
siar617
Analyst

Post#1273 » by siar617 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:58 pm

This is strictly for earthmansurfer and anyone else who thinks I'm calling you out for haters. This is the OFFICIAL:I **** HATE DOLAN, THIS ORG, MELO, JR, ETC THREAD. So hating on this team and its parts makes you an active hater. HATE ON HATERS
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#1274 » by Fury » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Honestly, I love Lin and he should be a Knick, but I think losing Lin compounded by adding Felton makes this a lot worse. If we like traded Lin for Lowry it'd be aight.
omerome
RealGM
And1: 7,748

Post#1275 » by omerome » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:03 am

EGarrett wrote:Jeremy Lin not wanted.

Because jumping ship to another team is something I couldn't do.
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,044

Post#1276 » by Sark » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:43 am

Lin can't even handle a full court press. Every other PG in the league knows how to avoid pressure. It's one of the reasons teams rarely press full court, because if they do they will get burned with wide open buckets.
GettinitDone
Head Coach
And1: 2,916

Post#1277 » by GettinitDone » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 am

Do you get the thrill out of doing forbidden stuff? Forbidden love, forbidden sex (sex in public places)... etc. The thrill of breaking rules, the thrill of possibility of being caught, the thrill of being naughty and the thrill of pissing people off just because you can, and because you get the kick out of it?

I think this is the case for Dolan. In his case, he gets the thrill of pissing the hell out of a Knicks fan he possibly hires a killer to kill him, he gets the thrill of being naughty, he gets the thrill of pissing Knicks fans off because he can and he gets the kick out of it. He is trolling us fans now big time. Isiah Thomas is proof.
knicksnyk
Sixth Man
And1: 42

Post#1278 » by knicksnyk » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:28 am

Sark wrote:Lin can't even handle a full court press. Every other PG in the league knows how to avoid pressure. It's one of the reasons teams rarely press full court, because if they do they will get burned with wide open buckets.

your absolutely right and he will never figure it out. over the rest of his nba career this is something he will never learn.
Nupe_1911
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#1279 » by Nupe_1911 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 pm

knicksnyk wrote:
Sark wrote:Lin can't even handle a full court press. Every other PG in the league knows how to avoid pressure. It's one of the reasons teams rarely press full court, because if they do they will get burned with wide open buckets.

your absolutely right and he will never figure it out. over the rest of his nba career this is something he will never learn.

Being able to handle full court pressure is a basic pg skill. In fact, it is the most basic skill a pg should have along with a good left hand. The fact that you do not understand this is laughable. Lin will obviously get better but it will take several seasons and we have no idea how much better Lin will get in relation to these basic skills.
NYKat
RealGM
And1: 4,395

Post#1280 » by NYKat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:38 pm

If the Knick start slow this year, the fans will be out for blood. I like this team and want to support them, but Dolans actions this summer, letting Lin walk and talking to Isiah in the wake of Oneils departure, have soured what was a productive off season.

Even though I personally like them, I get the feeling most fans don't find this team very likable and looking at our first 10 games this year it wouldn't surprise me if we get off to slow start before we pick it up and really get rolling, point is, I don't think Dolan has given this team a very large margin of error with the fans and I could see it getting ugly early on if we don't come out the gate strong.

Return to New York Knicks