yardbarker

Knicks Off The Court

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Brooklyn_Yards, Thugger HBC, j4remi, GONYK, Thorn, mrpoetryNmotion, NoLayupRule

Post#1 Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 7:12 pm by SonOfMars

Well, every thread on our front page is about either our new jerseys, Isiah Thomas' "return", or are just off topic

So since its the offseason, i think it'd be pretty cool to see some Knicks off the court, enjoying their offseasons..doing offseason things

Props Turbo_Zone
SonOfMars

RealGM
And1: 2,655

Post#2 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 7:31 pm by JBreezeNY

Hopefully this could be the official Knicks Players Pictures thread. I could see this doing 100 pages if it stretches through the whole season.
JBreezeNY

RealGM
And1: 2,272

Post#3 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 7:38 pm by BBALLER4FR

SonOfMars wrote:

Melo just doesn't look right in this picture. He needs to ditch that hat. Makes him look odd.
Diggity Dave -

Honestly, I can't think of any better punishment than for the league to force the Heat to play Pittman major minutes. Otherwise, they may as well suspend the water cooler for 10 games.
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 594

Post#4 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 7:40 pm by Woodsanity

I got one. Image :D
twix2500 wrote:If Lebron went to NY and Melo to Miami, Melo would have a trophy and Lebron would not.

Tiesto_Lakers wrote:The more I watch basketball, the more I realize that Kobe, in his absolute prime (2006-2008), was a top 2 player of all-time, only second to Jordan.
Woodsanity

Head Coach
And1: 1,071

Post#5 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 7:55 pm by thebuzzardman

Sorry, but I have to say, here's a big "who gives a sh*t" to this thread.

It'd be nice to know if maybe they're out curing cancer or solving world peace, but otherwise these are a bunch of photos of rich people doing stuff. If I wanted to see that, I'd grab People magazine. On second thought, I'd like to marshall what's left of my brain cells and focus them on more useful activities.

Wake me up when they're playing basketball.
Dolan eats my nutz
thebuzzardman
Analyst
And1: 432

Post#6 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 7:59 pm by SonOfMars

thebuzzardman wrote:Sorry, but I have to say, here's a big "who gives a sh*t" to this thread.

It'd be nice to know if maybe they're out curing cancer or solving world peace, but otherwise these are a bunch of photos of rich people doing stuff. If I wanted to see that, I'd grab People magazine. On second thought, I'd like to marshall what's left of my brain cells and focus them on more useful activities.

Props Turbo_Zone
SonOfMars

RealGM

Post#7 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 8:04 pm by Brooklyn_Yards

Woodsanity wrote:I got one. Image :D

Lmao what does Matthew have to do with this?
knicks94 wrote:If Phil were smart he would take his limo to Connecticut and speak with Vin Baker.
Brooklyn_Yards

Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 3,298

Post#8 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 8:16 pm by blumatic

thebuzzardman wrote:Sorry, but I have to say, here's a big "who gives a sh*t" to this thread.

This is the most douchiest, holier than thou statement I have ever read. You know when the season starts. Set your own damn alarm.
blumatic
Assistant Coach
And1: 554

Post#9 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 8:24 pm by SkyMason21

SkyMason21
Sophomore
And1: 20

Post#10 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 8:40 pm by thebuzzardman

blumatic wrote:

This is the most douchiest, holier than thou statement I have ever read. You know when the season starts. Set your own damn alarm.

Keep enjoying you lifestyles of the basketball rich and fabulous. Free country. I think it's corny and dumb.
Dolan eats my nutz
thebuzzardman
Analyst
And1: 432

Post#11 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 8:41 pm by Knickstape1214

thebuzzardman wrote:
blumatic wrote:

Keep enjoying you lifestyles of the basketball rich and fabulous. Free country. I think it's corny and dumb.

Simple solution to you not liking the thread -- don't post in it.

Anyways, cool thread idea. I personally like seeing what they're up to.
PM me if interested in getting my twitter handle

http://24secondclock.wordpress.com --> My blog! Check it out for articles on anything and everything NBA.
Knickstape1214

Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,561

Post#12 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 8:56 pm by blumatic

thebuzzardman wrote:
blumatic wrote:

May God be with you.
blumatic
Assistant Coach

Post#13 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 8:57 pm by blumatic

SkyMason21 wrote:Image

STAT is in tremendous shape.
blumatic
Assistant Coach

Post#14 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 9:00 pm by Jose7©

Melo looks really slim..

Amar'e looks PHENOMENAL
Orlando Magic BAT 9 - kwebson1010@yahoo.com

HC: Kevin McHale
PG: John Wall/Sebastian Telfair/Rodrigue Beaubois
SG: Wes Matthews/Courtney Lee/Anthony Morrow
SF: Kevin Durant/Earl Clark
PF: Tristan Thompson/John Henson
C: Samuel Dalembert/Brandan Wright
Jose7©
RealGM
And1: 136

Post#15 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 9:05 pm by GettinitDone

Felton's belly looks more plump than ever
GettinitDone
Veteran
And1: 312

Post#16 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 9:13 pm by SonOfMars

SAMOA

Props Turbo_Zone
SonOfMars

RealGM

Post#17 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 9:32 pm by DRoberstonNYY

This is where Amare does his best work.. in the offseason. He is the king of fashion shoots. he wishes he was on a GQ poster rather than learn how to play basketball the right way

he can be 95% muscle, doesn't matter, he has no brain
DRoberstonNYY
Starter
And1: 18

Post#18 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 9:39 pm by blumatic

DRoberstonNYY wrote:This is where Amare does his best work.. in the offseason. He is the king of fashion shoots. he wishes he was on a GQ poster rather than learn how to play basketball the right way

he can be 95% muscle, doesn't matter, he has no brain

SMH, huh. So you frustrated that he enjoy his hobbies during his rest time. He does 2-a-days. Has a trainer and a medical personnel with him when he travels. His summer is well documented on the details of his workouts.
blumatic
Assistant Coach

Post#19 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 9:53 pm by GettinitDone

I've heard so many "I'm in the best shape of my career" BS. But I really think for Amare this season it's real. I'm excited. The guy genuinely worked on his game with specific goals and purpose, not like many other athletes who work out because it's what they "should" do.
GettinitDone
Veteran
And1: 312

Post#20 Re: Knicks Off The Court
Sat Sep 8, 2012 10:40 pm by kmav23

Fans hate players who talk it up but don't produce.

I wish stat will learn defence.
kmav23
Junior
And1: 6

Next

Return to New York Knicks