ImageImageImageImageImage

[Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6)

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Knickstape1214, NoLayupRule, Brooklyn_Yards, Thorn, j4remi, GONYK, Thugger HBC, mrpoetryNmotion

User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,428
And1: 590
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#221 » by Stannis » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:30 am

Subway Token wrote:NetsFanCheryl is no more :D

NetsFanCheryl, we are all happy for you.

Subway Token wrote:Y'all mad.

Nobody is mad at you, NetsFanCheryl.
Image
User avatar
Subway Token
RealGM
Posts: 13,304
And1: 139
Joined: Aug 26, 2009
Location: Formerly knicksfan5494/NetsFanCheryl

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#222 » by Subway Token » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 am

Who is this NetsFanCheryl y'all keep talking about?
BAT 11.0 - Oklahoma City Thunder
G: Mike Conley Jr / Norris Cole
G: Kevin Martin /Leandro Barbosa
F:Al-Farouq Aminu/Doug McDermott
F: Pau Gasol / Udonis Haslem / Pero Antic
C: Andre Drummond / Pero Antic
221, 260, 281, 320, 341, 380
User avatar
Im Coming Home
RealGM
Posts: 12,238
And1: 1,791
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Bay Shore, NY
       

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#223 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Subway Token wrote:Who is this NetsFanCheryl y'all keep talking about?

Hey NetsFanCheryl.
Image
21shumpshumpst
Banned User
Posts: 2,655
And1: 36
Joined: Aug 14, 2012

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#224 » by 21shumpshumpst » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 am

Subway Token wrote:Who is this NetsFanCheryl y'all keep talking about?

Sad part is I thought you were a girl all this time.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User
Posts: 2,655
And1: 36
Joined: Aug 14, 2012

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#225 » by 21shumpshumpst » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 am

Subway Token wrote:Who is this NetsFanCheryl y'all keep talking about?

Sad part is I thought you were a girl all this time.
User avatar
cgmw
RealGM
Posts: 14,896
And1: 1,016
Joined: Jul 23, 2003
Location: Winning now since 1973
Contact:
 

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#226 » by cgmw » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:16 am

I appreciate the fact that most posters on this board are young as sh*t. But it's sad that there isn't a place for people with real problems/stories to post their personal sh*t.

I could tell some interesting ass stories here, but the only people who'd check it are all college kids with no perspective or anything interesting to say.

F*ck tonight was fun. Oh well.
"Willingly, gratefully."
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,428
And1: 590
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#227 » by Stannis » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 am

cgmw wrote:I appreciate the fact that most posters on this board are young as sh*t. But it's sad that there isn't a place for people with real problems/stories to post their personal sh*t.

I could tell some interesting ass stories here, but the only people who'd check it are all college kids with no perspective or anything interesting to say.

F*ck tonight was fun. Oh well.

Oh c'mon, college kids got perspective.

Post a way, I like reading funny stories.
Image
User avatar
cgmw
RealGM
Posts: 14,896
And1: 1,016
Joined: Jul 23, 2003
Location: Winning now since 1973
Contact:
 

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#228 » by cgmw » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:56 am

As you get older, you realize how hot hot girls really are. College guys are spoiled and think all ass is easy, all ass is hot as sh*t. It's ridiculous for single guys in their 30s to come on here and describe real life. This sticky is entirely about boring-ass college-age problems, not about the ridiculous....

Edit.
"Willingly, gratefully."
User avatar
cgmw
RealGM
Posts: 14,896
And1: 1,016
Joined: Jul 23, 2003
Location: Winning now since 1973
Contact:
 

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#229 » by cgmw » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 am

Edit: Wow, I need to stop coming on here drunk after hooking up with a girl.
"Willingly, gratefully."
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,428
And1: 590
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#230 » by Stannis » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 am

I went to the strip club last weekend.
Image
User avatar
Bigmo5246
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,827
And1: 37
Joined: Feb 17, 2010
Location: New York

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#231 » by Bigmo5246 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 pm

My iTunes won't let me add any songs to my library. Usually when I download a song it shows up right away in my library, but it doesn't. I tried adding them manually and it still won't work. Can anybody help :(
User avatar
Bigmo5246
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,827
And1: 37
Joined: Feb 17, 2010
Location: New York

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#232 » by Bigmo5246 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Shpati21 wrote:I went to the strip club last weekend.


I still need to go to one :lol:
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,428
And1: 590
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#233 » by Stannis » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 pm

cgmw wrote:Edit: Wow, I need to stop coming on here drunk after hooking up with a girl.

I read everything you said before the edits. :lol: You should still go for that 4 for 4. That would be awesome.
Image
User avatar
Im Coming Home
RealGM
Posts: 12,238
And1: 1,791
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Bay Shore, NY
       

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#234 » by Im Coming Home » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Shpati21 wrote:
cgmw wrote:Edit: Wow, I need to stop coming on here drunk after hooking up with a girl.

I read everything you said before the edits. :lol: You should still go for that 4 for 4. That would be awesome.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Image
User avatar
cgmw
RealGM
Posts: 14,896
And1: 1,016
Joined: Jul 23, 2003
Location: Winning now since 1973
Contact:
 

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#235 » by cgmw » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 am

Im Coming Home wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:
cgmw wrote:Edit: Wow, I need to stop coming on here drunk after hooking up with a girl.

I read everything you said before the edits. :lol: You should still go for that 4 for 4. That would be awesome.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, night 2 of 4 was interesting. Didn't hook up, but definitely laid the groundwork for future shenanigans. What I didn't say in my redacted edited sh*t last night is that I used to date her about 5 years ago. For now, we're "just friends" but I know for a fact she enjoys it in ***exotic places****, so it's only a matter of time. 3 of 4 tomorrow. Just learned that this PhD brunette is 23 yrs old and bi-sexual, leaning heavily toward just ladies. Got my work cut out.

So much for not coming on here drunk after (trying to) hook up with a girl.
"Willingly, gratefully."
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,428
And1: 590
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#236 » by Stannis » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 am

cgmw wrote:Well, night 2 of 4 was interesting. Didn't hook up, but definitely laid the groundwork for future shenanigans. What I didn't say in my redacted edited sh*t last night is that I used to date her about 5 years ago. For now, we're "just friends" but I know for a fact she enjoys it in ***exotic places****, so it's only a matter of time. 3 of 4 tomorrow. Just learned that this PhD brunette is 23 yrs old and bi-sexual, leaning heavily toward just ladies. Got my work cut out.

So much for not coming on here drunk after (trying to) hook up with a girl.

gl bro.
Image
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,428
And1: 590
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#237 » by Stannis » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:11 am

@ cgmw, help me out here. I got a real problem. My college professor is so mean and rude. What should I do?! Life is so hard! This is some real sh*t!
Image
User avatar
cgmw
RealGM
Posts: 14,896
And1: 1,016
Joined: Jul 23, 2003
Location: Winning now since 1973
Contact:
 

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#238 » by cgmw » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:21 am

Shpati21 wrote:@ cgmw, help me out here. I got a real problem. My college professor is so mean and rude. What should I do?! Life is so hard! This is some real sh*t!

Personally, I'd obsess about it on social networks except for when I'm working out all the time for free at world-class facilities and going to parties jam packed with slutty nines. The only thing anybody ever remembers about any of their college professors is.... exactly nothing. Ever. Literally, nobody ever remembers sh*t about their college professors. Just get through it and get an A or B. C if you got to.
"Willingly, gratefully."
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,428
And1: 590
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#239 » by Stannis » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:45 am

cgmw wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:@ cgmw, help me out here. I got a real problem. My college professor is so mean and rude. What should I do?! Life is so hard! This is some real sh*t!

Personally, I'd obsess about it on social networks except for when I'm working out all the time for free at world-class facilities and going to parties jam packed with slutty nines. The only thing anybody ever remembers about any of their college professors is.... exactly nothing. Ever. Literally, nobody ever remembers sh*t about their college professors. Just get through it and get an A or B. C if you got to.

:lol: I was joking/being sarcastic (made up a boring college problem, which floods this thread), but you still gave me some pretty good advice.

I have to make use of my gym more before I graduate in 11 months. I have been at my University for like 4 years and probably went to their gym a total of 10-20 times.

To be honest, I think I have a few college professors that I really like, and I think I will remember for a long time. I might even stay in touch with 1 or 2.
Image
User avatar
ComboGuardCity
RealGM
Posts: 21,193
And1: 2,290
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
Location: I bet against Kemba Walker and lost

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#240 » by ComboGuardCity » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 am

Shpati you sound like Ted Mozby haha
"Josh Smith Re-building the city of Detroit one brick at a time" #MoveSmoove

Return to New York Knicks