ImageImageImageImageImage

[Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6)

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Knickstape1214, j4remi, Brooklyn_Yards, Thugger HBC, mrpoetryNmotion, NoLayupRule, GONYK, Thorn

User avatar
Knickstape1214
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 32,900
And1: 8,433
Joined: Jul 16, 2009
Location: Law School
   

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#281 » by Knickstape1214 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:10 pm

damnit, thugger. now i need to hate you...

kidding haha


shpati, why do you call it cashville?
Thugger HBC
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 39,160
And1: 6,964
Joined: Jan 14, 2011
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?
       

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#282 » by Thugger HBC » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:damnit, thugger. now i need to hate you...

kidding haha


shpati, why do you call it cashville?

It's alright my guy, we cool. :lol:

Isn't Nashville where Johnny Cash if from? I know Young Buck used the term in his raps alot as well.

I've also heard Nashvegas before too, but i have no idea why.
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,815
And1: 717
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#283 » by Stannis » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:damnit, thugger. now i need to hate you...

kidding haha


shpati, why do you call it cashville?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Cashville

Johnny Cash died in Cashville.
Image

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty."
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,815
And1: 717
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#284 » by Stannis » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:01 am

I never thought I would get mad at an intramural basketball game.

I lost an intramural basketball game. I do not really care because it is intramural and coed. I'm just in it for the laughs and exercise. But, I got kind of mad at this one.

The opposing team had a guy who was 6'9-10. He was talking so much, not trash talking, just talking. He was whack too. He was playing point guard even though he had 9 inches on everyone there.

Anyway, he finally had the courage to go up for a monster dunk, he missed and was hanging on the rim, and he let go of the rim way to early, so he fell from the rim right on his back (looked painful). The wind was knocked out of him. The referee called a foul on our team after he fell and got hurt. My teammate touched his shorts, barely, just as a way to protect himself from the tall guy hanging from the rim. And the referee called foul. Biggest bs.

I just got mad because we were only down by a couple of points, and the tall guy ended up making both his free throws. And also, that was in no way a foul. The referee must have just felt sorry for the tall guy, or the referee felt there was too much damage done for there not to be a foul.
Image

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty."
User avatar
ComboGuardCity
RealGM
Posts: 21,976
And1: 2,671
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
Location: I bet against Kemba Walker and lost

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#285 » by ComboGuardCity » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:04 am

Shpati21 wrote:I never thought I would get mad at an intramural basketball game.

I lost an intramural basketball game. I do not really care because it is intramural and coed. I'm just in it for the laughs and exercise. But, I got kind of mad at this one.

The opposing team had a guy who was 6'9-10. He was talking so much, not trash talking, just talking. He was whack too. He was playing point guard even though he had 9 inches on everyone there.

Anyway, he finally had the courage to go up for a monster dunk, he missed and was hanging on the rim, and he let go of the rim way to early, so he fell from the rim right on his back (looked painful). The wind was knocked out of him. The referee called a foul on our team after he fell and got hurt. My teammate touched his shorts, barely, just as a way to protect himself from the tall guy hanging from the rim. And the referee called foul. Biggest bs.

I just got mad because we were only down by a couple of points, and the tall guy ended up making both his free throws. And also, that was in no way a foul. The referee must have just felt sorry for the tall guy, or the referee felt there was too much damage done for there not to be a foul.

Are you a senior? If so, that's when you Tmac the ball and drop kick it out the gym.
"Josh Smith Re-building the city of Detroit one brick at a time" #MoveSmoove
User avatar
Subway Token
RealGM
Posts: 13,324
And1: 151
Joined: Aug 26, 2009
Location: Formerly knicksfan5494/NetsFanCheryl

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#286 » by Subway Token » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:10 am

Image

Pledged TKE last semester
BAT 14.0 Judge. PM for paypal info.
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,815
And1: 717
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#287 » by Stannis » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:54 am

ComboGuardCity wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:I never thought I would get mad at an intramural basketball game.

I lost an intramural basketball game. I do not really care because it is intramural and coed. I'm just in it for the laughs and exercise. But, I got kind of mad at this one.

The opposing team had a guy who was 6'9-10. He was talking so much, not trash talking, just talking. He was whack too. He was playing point guard even though he had 9 inches on everyone there.

Anyway, he finally had the courage to go up for a monster dunk, he missed and was hanging on the rim, and he let go of the rim way to early, so he fell from the rim right on his back (looked painful). The wind was knocked out of him. The referee called a foul on our team after he fell and got hurt. My teammate touched his shorts, barely, just as a way to protect himself from the tall guy hanging from the rim. And the referee called foul. Biggest bs.

I just got mad because we were only down by a couple of points, and the tall guy ended up making both his free throws. And also, that was in no way a foul. The referee must have just felt sorry for the tall guy, or the referee felt there was too much damage done for there not to be a foul.

Are you a senior? If so, that's when you Tmac the ball and drop kick it out the gym.

Yea, I'm a senior.

I could never do that for a intramural coed game, lmao.
Image

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty."
User avatar
Fury
RealGM
Posts: 13,639
And1: 3,371
Joined: Mar 07, 2007
       

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#288 » by Fury » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Subway Token wrote:Image

Pledged TKE last semester


You pledged TKF
Legends Draft:

PG: Dennis Johnson/Terrell Brandon
SG: Andrew Toney/David Thompson
SF: Rick Barry/Sean Elliott
PF: Kevin Garnett/Toni Kukoc
C: Jack Sikma/Bill Laimbeer
User avatar
Im Coming Home
RealGM
Posts: 12,800
And1: 2,179
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Bay Shore, NY
       

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#289 » by Im Coming Home » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:29 am

Fury wrote:
Subway Token wrote:Image

Pledged TKE last semester


You pledged TKF

:lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,815
And1: 717
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#290 » by Stannis » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:00 am

^^^^
Is that why our former moderator "TKF" name was "TKF", is that what is stands for?
Image

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty."
User avatar
Knickstape1214
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 32,900
And1: 8,433
Joined: Jul 16, 2009
Location: Law School
   

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#291 » by Knickstape1214 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 am

i always thought it stood for the knicks fan?
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,815
And1: 717
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#292 » by Stannis » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:13 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:i always thought it stood for the knicks fan?

I'm not too sure at all.
Image

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty."
User avatar
Im Coming Home
RealGM
Posts: 12,800
And1: 2,179
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Bay Shore, NY
       

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#293 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 am

I hate the GB so much, look at all the positive words about Gallo everyone is saying..

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1234788

If he was on the Knicks still he'd be the "Euro scrub with no talent"
Image
User avatar
Bigmo5246
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,809
And1: 37
Joined: Feb 17, 2010
Location: New York

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#294 » by Bigmo5246 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Fury wrote:
Subway Token wrote:Image

Pledged TKE last semester


You pledged TKF


:lol:
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,815
And1: 717
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#295 » by Stannis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 am

Just noticed that Boss_ is not a moderator anymore. What happened to him? I never even saw a retirement thread for him.

He was a cool guy.
Image

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty."
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,815
And1: 717
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#296 » by Stannis » Fri Mar 1, 2013 9:26 am

This video proves that the Paul McCartney we know today is a fake. The real Paul died.

Image

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty."
User avatar
Knickstape1214
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 32,900
And1: 8,433
Joined: Jul 16, 2009
Location: Law School
   

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#297 » by Knickstape1214 » Fri Mar 1, 2013 9:21 pm

that's the mobile link, shpati lol. it wants to open up a program on my computer that i don't think i have?

anyways, SPRING BREAK HAS ARRIVED!
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,815
And1: 717
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#298 » by Stannis » Sat Mar 2, 2013 1:35 am

^^ K fixed it, thx

Happy spring back.
Image

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty."
User avatar
Im Coming Home
RealGM
Posts: 12,800
And1: 2,179
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Bay Shore, NY
       

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#299 » by Im Coming Home » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:01 am

Everyone still gets the reference of my username right? I'm just curious if my username makes sense to everyone still? :rofl:
Image
User avatar
Stannis
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 7,815
And1: 717
Joined: Dec 05, 2011
Location: United States
     

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#300 » by Stannis » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:51 am

Im Coming Home wrote:Everyone still gets the reference of my username right? I'm just curious if my username makes sense to everyone still? :rofl:

"Im Coming Home" is "Emoh Gnimoc Mi" backwards.

So I think you are trying to say "Me is a Gnomic emo"?
Image

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty."

Return to New York Knicks