ImageImageImageImageImage

[Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6)

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Subway Token
RealGM
And1: 157

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#541 » by Subway Token » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:38 am

Man I'm tired and stressed AF with this engineering ****. Why didn't I just be a Philosophy major or some bull? Man.. Only thing keeping me going is March 23rd.. Bronson and KDot in one day..
BAT 14.0 Judge. PM for paypal info.
CrazyKnicks
General Manager
And1: 1,477

Post#542 » by CrazyKnicks » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Subway Token wrote:Man I'm tired and stressed AF with this engineering ****. Why didn't I just be a Philosophy major or some bull? Man.. Only thing keeping me going is March 23rd.. Bronson and KDot in one day..

It will be worth it once you graduate and get a good paying career. Work hard now and reap the rewards later....
ComboGuardCity
RealGM
And1: 4,545

Post#543 » by ComboGuardCity » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Better an engineer than a philosopher brewing coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Subway Token
RealGM

Post#544 » by Subway Token » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:38 pm

I feel that for sure. Just sometimes it gets to me..
Gandalf
Junior
And1: 159

Post#545 » by Gandalf » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Nevermind me cheering for the Bulls :D, I stopped by here because I was in New York City 2 weeks ago (I'm not from the US) and I went to a Knicks game, my first NBA game in person. Just wanted to say MSG is great man, got free Larry Johnson toy aswell. :D I've found it nice that the arena was basically full even if the game was against Timberwolves and the team is tanking (a lot of tourists of course but still). The atmosphere could be better, I feel like people wake up only in the 4th quarter (t'was the same in Washington at the Verizon), very different from our leagues where we have organized fan groups chanting all the time.

Now, the biggest problem was that you can only get beer with a passport, ID is not enough if you're not a US citizen....that was lame. :) But anyway, I left with good impressions, NY was great. Too bad I didn't catch a Rangers match (the atmosphere in DC when Wash. Capitals played was great, I guess NHL is more "loud" in terms of cheering) and that i've missed the baseball season..go Yankees (and Giants)!

Anyway, I'm glad I went to the game even tho ppl said it's not worth it cuse of the way you play this season. T'was still a nice experience, wish that your team will rise soon! (just not above Bulls :) ) :)

Oh and, i've never eaten so unhealthy than while I was in the US haha, u lads need to fix that, why is fruit sooo expensive man... :D
MJ #23 G.O.A.T.
#FireHoiberg #FireGarPax
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,761

Post#546 » by Stannis » Fri May 15, 2015 2:42 am

I can watch this all day:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npBORkwrSmY[/youtube]
Free Palestine
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,234

Post#547 » by gavran » Fri May 15, 2015 8:31 am

:(

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXnzqtJMOAo[/youtube]
ComboGuardCity
RealGM
And1: 4,545

Post#548 » by ComboGuardCity » Wed Jun 3, 2015 5:40 pm

The cheering was louder for a team fighting for a championship vs a team fighting for a draft pick. Imagine that.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#549 » by br7knicks » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Subway Token wrote:Man I'm tired and stressed AF with this engineering ****. Why didn't I just be a Philosophy major or some bull? Man.. Only thing keeping me going is March 23rd.. Bronson and KDot in one day..

we need people for BAT and you were always one of my favorite GMs, if you can spare time.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
br7knicks

Post#550 » by br7knicks » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:52 pm

i love horror stuff. if any of you want to see the scariest, psychologically demented movie out there, watch Babadook on Netflix (i did it at 11 at night, by myself).

i'm not a big video gamer, but i bought Five Nights at Freddy's for $2.00 on Steam. always saw the game, but thought it was something about a toy factory. looked into it finally (because it was on sale). holy ****. this game is anxiety-ridden, and scary as hell (more jumpy than scary). but the horrific anxiety it gives you is crazy. but again, i played it late at night. i threw my headphones at the screen and screamed like a baby. there's no violence or gore. it's just creepy as ****. any one here play it? it's a simple, indie game, even on tablets and **** - one of my third-graders plays this game.
RIP, magnumt '19

Stannis
RealGM

Post#551 » by Stannis » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Free Palestine
Subway Token
RealGM

Post#552 » by Subway Token » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm

br7knicks wrote:

we need people for BAT and you were always one of my favorite GMs, if you can spare time.

Hey buddy. Honestly lost interest in BAT's for now. Tired of the drama, people ragging on me and all my moves even though I perennially had a top 5 team almost every time I participated. It took the fun out of it for me, all the b'tching and moaning and all that. I'll pop my head in the thread every now and then and see what's good.
Americafkya
Bench Warmer
And1: 308

The Knicks, my abusive SO 

Post#553 » by Americafkya » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:03 pm

When I hang out with my friends, they sometimes point out that something is, well, off about the way my face looks. "I fell", is what always tell them. "Were you watching the Knicks last night?", they ask. I deny it. They know the truth, though. For some reason they keep doing this to me over and over again, but I convince myself to come crawling back to the pain. I need them.

I try to remember the good times that we've had, and the good that lies deep within. I know what's happening now isn't the real Knicks. They just have some issues. The economy is tough. The cap space and injuries haven't helped, either. But things are getting worse. The wounds are starting to show, and my friends don't like to answer my texts anymore. I saw them out last night at the bar. My best friend from high school brought her husband, The Bulls. Bastard. Rich, successful. He knows how treat em well. What am I doing?

I have nowhere else to go, and I've put in so much time that it'd be insane to walk away. I'm not getting any younger. Maybe it's me. Maybe I deserve it and that's why it's happening. I want to get away from all the pain, the yelling and screaming, the hitting, the throwing things. Most of all I want to get away from the disappointment. "That's it, I'm leaving", I tell myself. I up and go. I don't see them for weeks. My friends and I get along again. We meet up for a bday. The bulls are there, the Spurs are there, hell, even the Grizzlies are there. They ask me how things are going, and I say fine. My phone buzzes. It's them. "7pm, MSG. Meet me". I tell my friends that I have to go. "Is it him?", they are so inquisitive, aren't they? "No, never. I'm done with that jamoke", I quip with a taste of defensiveness. Who am I fooling. They know. "Americafkya, don't do this", they plead to my back. I tune it out. I mean, maybe things will change this time, right? Yeah, things will be different. I'll tame them. I grab a few drinks to dull the pain, and get there a little early. I'm waiting for him to show up. "This time will be different", I repeat. "This time things are gonna change". I sit and wait.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#554 » by King of Canada » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Somebody please tell me I can fix the login issue with my iPad and this forum?
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
bigtimeRC3
Pro Prospect
And1: 571

Post#555 » by bigtimeRC3 » Tue Jul 7, 2015 6:38 am

I wish I did engineering, pharmacy is no good.
CrazyKnicks
General Manager
And1: 1,477

Post#556 » by CrazyKnicks » Thu Jul 9, 2015 4:10 am

bigtimeRC3 wrote:

I wish I did engineering, pharmacy is no good.

Care to explain? Isn't it a 6 figure job and not much stress while working?
Stannis
RealGM

Post#557 » by Stannis » Thu Jul 9, 2015 3:25 pm

The only reason I can see pharmacy being no good is if its job market is too competitive.
Free Palestine
bigtimeRC3
Pro Prospect
And1: 571

Post#558 » by bigtimeRC3 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Stannis wrote:The only reason I can see pharmacy being no good is if its job market is too competitive.

Yep , especially in New York, its very saturated. No guarantee I can find a job after I graduate. Gotta look for an intern position . Have interviewed in a couple of hospitals. Gonna interview next week at a hospital at the bronx.
Stannis
RealGM

Post#559 » by Stannis » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:22 am

GL,

On the Brightside, be happy u didn't do a business degree in the city.
Free Palestine
br7knicks

Post#560 » by br7knicks » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm

5 more hours til the return of mr. Cullen bohannon. Anyone else watch hell on wheels? It's the only decent show out there, especially if you like history, deception, and violence.
RIP, magnumt '19

Return to New York Knicks