ImageImageImageImageImage

[Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6)

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Bigmo5246
Lead Assistant
And1: 37

Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6) 

Post#321 » by Bigmo5246 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Not worth getting the 720. Really the only game I plan on buying in the future is GTA 5, other than that, not much of a gamer.
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,929

Mortal Kombat Legacy: Season 2 

Post#322 » by Stannis » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Any Mortal Kombat fans here? Check out Kevin Tancharoen's Mortal Kombat Legacy: Season 2 Trailer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l3jrR5XMSU[/youtube]

I am not sure what Kevin Tancharoen is trying to do. I am really happy that he took the initiative to get Mortal Kombat movie projects started and all, but he is changing too much stuff. He trying to add realism to Mortal Kombat, like Christopher Nolan did to Batman, but there is NO realism to Mortal Kombat.

Season 1 seems to be a different timeline compared to Season 2, judging from the trailer. It looks like he is reworking characters and stuff. I guess this whole Mortal Kombat Legacy Series is just beta for the actual movie that will come out in a few years.

Anyway, Kung Lao looks pretty badass. I am looking forward to seeing him. It looks like there is no Nightwolf or Kabal. Maybe we will see those two in Tancharoen's actual movie.
Free Palestine
Stannis
RealGM

Post#323 » by Stannis » Sat Apr 6, 2013 6:46 am

These are some scary ads:

Free Palestine
Bigmo5246
Lead Assistant
And1: 37

Post#324 » by Bigmo5246 » Mon Apr 8, 2013 1:35 pm

Shpati21 wrote:These are some scary ads:

I take a computer programming class and when I was designing one of my web pages somehow this type of ad showed up on my page. My professor had no idea why it did, but we both agreed it was pretty damn funny :lol:
ComboGuardCity
RealGM
And1: 4,547

Post#325 » by ComboGuardCity » Mon Apr 8, 2013 2:45 pm

I had adblock on in Chrome and figured Shpati had just lost it and forgot to post the ads the entire time
Stannis
RealGM

Post#326 » by Stannis » Tue Apr 9, 2013 6:41 am

ComboGuardCity wrote:I had adblock on in Chrome and figured Shpati had just lost it and forgot to post the ads the entire time

Interesting, so ad block doesn't just block ads but also picture of ads. Probably because i used the same pic url from the ad. Cool.

FYI, I did ad one of them later on.
Free Palestine
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#327 » by NY2TheBay » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:39 am

Im traveling back to china for work. After my work obligation is done Im flying to Shanghai to meet up with one of my friends who just finished grad school out there.

I have a 5 hour layover in Seoul South Korea. Not ideal timing to be in South Korea.
Stannis
RealGM

Post#328 » by Stannis » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:54 am

NY2TheBay wrote:Im traveling back to china for work. After my work obligation is done Im flying to Shanghai to meet up with one of my friends who just finished grad school out there.

I have a 5 hour layover in Seoul South Korea. Not ideal timing to be in South Korea.

Still pretty cool that you travel in those parts. That's pretty sweet.

What was your college major, and what kind of work are you in now?

I have to look into doing your kind of chit. Sounds fun. I would love to travel the world.
Free Palestine
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#329 » by NY2TheBay » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 am

Shpati21 wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:Im traveling back to china for work. After my work obligation is done Im flying to Shanghai to meet up with one of my friends who just finished grad school out there.

I have to look into doing your kind of chit. Sounds fun. I would love to travel the world.

Shpati, it is very cool. The flight from SF isnt bad but it is a very long flight regardless.

Traveling the world broadens you. International business is a challenge but can be very rewarding.

My major in college was business marketing (bsmkt). I do sales and some marketing for an alternative fuel company. I will probably get out of the business in the next few years since I couldnt negotiate equity (it was a start-up company) and kind of want a new challenge.
ComboGuardCity
RealGM

Post#330 » by ComboGuardCity » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:

Shpati, it is very cool. The flight from SF isnt bad but it is a very long flight regardless.

Traveling the world broadens you. International business is a challenge but can be very rewarding.

My major in college was business marketing (bsmkt). I do sales and some marketing for an alternative fuel company. I will probably get out of the business in the next few years since I couldnt negotiate equity (it was a start-up company) and kind of want a new challenge.

Cool that you went the startup route out of school. I didn't see a start-up opportunity I was willing to take a risk for coming out of school. Are you looking to go big corp after this or another startup.
Stannis
RealGM

Post#331 » by Stannis » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:38 am

NY2TheBay wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:

I believe I asked you this before. Now I remember.

I would like to travel for my future profession, particularly East Asia.

Good luck to your challenges and future challenges, bro.
Free Palestine
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,085

Post#332 » by blueNorange » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:27 am

joined my first indie team, wheels be moving i say.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
next2spike
Veteran
And1: 34

Post#333 » by next2spike » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:53 pm

best fade for a combover fade? don't want it too short like a skin-tight fade, but enough to notice.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,085

Post#334 » by blueNorange » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:51 am

you're balding?

i'm crowning :(
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
CrazyKnicks
General Manager
And1: 1,477

Post#335 » by CrazyKnicks » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:53 pm

What's going on in this thread? I go to read it and see 4 Knick fans banned and another warned. Meanwhile I've seen plenty of baiting from other fans throughout the playoffs with nothing done about it.

That's what happens when that KingCuban guy has a small penis and hatred towards the Knicks.

I mean just a few pages back some Heat fan posted this gem:

Mike Woodson is one of the worst coaches at adjusting in the NBA, and possibly to ever coach in the NBA.

I find it hilarious how Knicks fans think that you could win with him as their coach, but then again they also believe they can win with Melo as their best player, so it makes sense.
Stannis
RealGM

Post#336 » by Stannis » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Crazyknicks wrote:What's going on in this thread? I go to read it and see 4 Knick fans banned and another warned. Meanwhile I've seen plenty of baiting from other fans throughout the playoffs with nothing done about it.

That's what happens when that KingCuban guy has a small penis and hatred towards the Knicks.

I mean just a few pages back some Heat fan posted this gem:

Mike Woodson is one of the worst coaches at adjusting in the NBA, and possibly to ever coach in the NBA.

I find it hilarious how Knicks fans think that you could win with him as their coach, but then again they also believe they can win with Melo as their best player, so it makes sense.

Which Knick fans got banned?
Free Palestine
CrazyKnicks
General Manager
And1: 1,477

Post#337 » by CrazyKnicks » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Shpati21 wrote:Which Knick fans got banned?

Sorry, forgot to include the link

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1247387&start=990
Stannis
RealGM

Post#338 » by Stannis » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Crazyknicks wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:Which Knick fans got banned?

Sorry, forgot to include the link

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1247387&start=990

That's a shame.

The General Board is too much. There are fans from 30 teams talking about the NBA in one board section. That is trouble waiting to happen. It is highly populated so there is going to be trash talking and tough defending. That should be understood, and the moderators, in my opinion, should allow it.

The few times I visited there, I noticed that they have at least one moderator for each of the most popular teams. And they are all mixing their moderating powers with their fan hood. And honestly, I never saw Moocow007 and Magnumat do anything like that. So that makes us look good. :)

I just stay away. Those fans are just going to keep hating the Knicks. That's what they live for. Some hate the Knicks because of a rivalry. And most hate the Knicks because their teams stink and it makes them feel better to exploit a big market team.

I posted there one time. I wasn't saying good things about the Knicks in one thread, and there were non-Knick fans saying not so good things in that thread too. I felt like a douche, so I just stopped posting there.
Free Palestine
ComboGuardCity
RealGM

Post#339 » by ComboGuardCity » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:20 am

King Cuban is mad that Derrick Rose is still wearing a suit.
nyc1695
Pro Prospect
And1: 113

Post#340 » by nyc1695 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Hey random question, does anyone know where nyk_fatboy's avi is from?

Return to New York Knicks