yardbarker

New York Knicks Schedule

DateTime (EST)OpponentResult
4/15/2014 8:00 PM@ Brooklyn NetsW, 98-109
4/16/2014 8:00 PMvs Toronto RaptorsW, 95-92

See full New York Knicks schedule

[Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSFW (Part 6)

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Brooklyn_Yards, Knickstape1214, GONYK, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, j4remi, kane2021

Post#91 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 pm by Bigmo5246

i got you knickstape...

well finals are coming up for me and I am pretty nervous. hoping I do well. college has definitely changed my study habits...
Bigmo5246
Lead Assistant
And1: 37

Post#92 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:12 am by Yoga

Anyone else have annoying old parents? There is such a big generation divide between us....I can't stand them....I have chosen to avoid communicating / interacting with them as much as possible
Yoga
Assistant Coach
And1: 47

Post#93 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:23 am by Mecca

Aderall is a necessity during finals week. Seriously, it's almost 5 AM and I'm still up grinding.
HollywoodHiiiPower
George Karl
PG - Russell Westbrook - Nando de Colo
SG - Kyrie Irving - OJ Mayo - Stephen Jackson
SF - Iman Shumpert - Danilo Gallinari - Earl Clark
PF - Thaddeus Young - Carl Landry - Emeka Okafor
C - Jason Thompson - Javale McGee - Chuck Hayes
Mecca

RealGM
And1: 243

Post#94 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:09 pm by Knickstape1214

never taken aderall.

logic f*cking sucks but i'm done with that forever. my mom hated it too and warned me before taking it. i definitely should have listened to her...we are on similar wavelengths when it comes to classes we excel in / don't do that well in.

after my final tomorrow, it's smooth sailing. i have a pass/fail final on saturday...but i'm not worried.

birthday is in under 50 hours wooooooo.
Knickstape1214

Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 2,179

Post#95 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:28 am by Travis Knight

Knickstape1214 wrote:never taken aderall.

logic f*cking sucks but i'm done with that forever. my mom hated it too and warned me before taking it. i definitely should have listened to her...we are on similar wavelengths when it comes to classes we excel in / don't do that well in.

after my final tomorrow, it's smooth sailing. i have a pass/fail final on saturday...but i'm not worried.

December 14th, right?

RIP: Sky_Knicks, DocZaius
Travis Knight

Head Coach
And1: 248

Post#96 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 am by Knickstape1214

Shpati21 wrote:

December 14th, right?

yessuh. that's how i got the 1214 part of my name. :lol: creative...i know. lol
Knickstape1214

Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 2,179

Post#97 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:35 am by Travis Knight

Knickstape1214 wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:

December 14th, right?

yessuh. that's how i got the 1214 part of my name. :lol: creative...i know. lol

:lol: That was my guess. Have fun. 8-)

Travis Knight

Head Coach

Post#98 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:41 am by Travis Knight

I got a long two days ahead of him. I have two finals on the same day, and then I have to finish this really excessive take-home exam. There is lots of studying to be done.

Then I got bunch of paper work and applications to do.
- Scholarship application with a personal statement and resume
- Have to go through this long process to count my spring internship as departmental elective
- Apply for these summer internship positions
- Financial aid application

After the break I have to use the warranty on my phone and laptop. Go to the bank to resolve some account issues. Then finally return my textbooks. I hate post office trips. :( And I have to do some maintenance crap on my car.

On top of that I need to start thinking about graduate school.

I really got to start taking advantage of my free time. I had the whole weekend to finish this stuff, but I was messing around. It is just that point in the year when I am just worn out and sick of school.

Worst thing was that my final exams were at the very last day and time possible (Thursday 13th 6 to 10 p.m.).

It also sucks that all my friends are graduating this semester.

I made myself a good checklist.

Travis Knight

Head Coach

Post#99 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:35 am by keyindabox

I'm in my first semester of finals in law school, and man do a lot of people go hard on adderall here. I mean some of them are prescribed it, but some definitely abuse it lol I am still going all natural, though. Never have used adderall, nor am I one to do a lot of work into the wee hours. Normally do a lot during the day and evening. I don't drink any caffeine or energy drinks either, thought about drinking coffee but I'm gonna stay away from that.

Anyway, I got 2 exams left. Property and Civil Procedure then finally done on Monday....crazy how I ever complained about exams in undergraduate. This graduate school sh*t is no joke.... I JUST WANNA GO HOME AND DRINK AND WATCH KNICKS GAMES IN PEACE!
"Like I say to people all the time, I don’t care what Brooklyn do, I don’t care if they have a better record than we do this year, we still got “New York” on our chest. We’re still New York’s team, regardless of what Brooklyn do." - Ray Felton
keyindabox
Starter
And1: 130

Post#100 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:44 am by Travis Knight

We got so many law students here on RealGM Knicks.

I am like you, keyindabox, I like to be natural. I do not like the effects those energy drinks and caffeines have on your body. I hardly even drink a cup of tea or coffee, not even a soda.

Basically, right now, i am just try to get as much sleep as possible before studying. I'd rather sleep a whole bunch and get a good 4-5 hours of studying done, rather than pulling an all-nighter and drinking a bunch of caffeine. I noticed my grades are pretty much the same either way.

I cannot imagine how law school is. I thought about law school, but just said "forget it", as I did not even know if I would enjoy working with law as a career.

I pulled an all-nighter to finish this 15 page paper, which I waited the last day to start on it, because I am just that smart.

Travis Knight

Head Coach

Post#101 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:48 am by Im Coming Home

The GB is so full of idiots. I make a thread just showing how "Crash" plays so dangerously, and give a few examples, and rather than focusing on the fact that Gerald Wallace's play style is dangerous and reckless they want to keep saying it was JR's fault and all this sh*t. My point was just that Crash's style is too dangerous and he needs to play under control.
Im Coming Home

RealGM
And1: 1,283

Post#102 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 am by Subway Token

Im Coming Home wrote:The GB is so full of idiots. I make a thread just showing how "Crash" plays so dangerously, and give a few examples, and rather than focusing on the fact that Gerald Wallace's play style is dangerous and reckless they want to keep saying it was JR's fault and all this sh*t. My point was just that Crash's style is too dangerous and he needs to play under control.

Can't fault a player for going HAM.
BAT10-GrandCentralChooChoos
G:Kirk Hinrich/Archie Goodwin/Eric Maynor
G:Monta Ellis/Courtney Lee
F:Paul George/Wesley Johnson
F:Paul Milsap/Udonis Haslem
C:Kendrick Perkins/Enes Kanter/Marreese Speights
HC: Erik Spoelstra
Subway Token
RealGM
And1: 106

Post#103 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:23 am by Im Coming Home

NetsFanCheryl wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:The GB is so full of idiots. I make a thread just showing how "Crash" plays so dangerously, and give a few examples, and rather than focusing on the fact that Gerald Wallace's play style is dangerous and reckless they want to keep saying it was JR's fault and all this sh*t. My point was just that Crash's style is too dangerous and he needs to play under control.

Can't fault a player for going HAM.

Other players go HAM without playing like he does though..
Im Coming Home

RealGM

Post#104 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 pm by Bigmo5246

Finished my first final yesterday.

got one more coming up Monday (for my hardest class) and a take home that is due the last day of the semester (3 essays adding up to 2700 words).

College has changed me. Before it, I have never stepped foot in a library to do work. I live there now.

I also don't do things like aderall. I heard some crazy things about it and don't wanna do it. and I don't do all nighters. My sleep is more important. If I'm exhausted taking an exam im gonna fail regardless
Bigmo5246
Lead Assistant

Post#105 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 pm by ComboGuardCity

When I'm out, I can stay up all night. When I stay in and study for finals, I'm asleep at 10. Maybe I should study at a bar.
"Josh Smith Re-building the city of Detroit one brick at a time" #MoveSmoove
ComboGuardCity
RealGM
And1: 1,197

Post#106 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:11 pm by CoolKids

ComboGuardCity wrote:When I'm out, I can stay up all night. When I stay in and study for finals, I'm asleep at 10. Maybe I should study at a bar.
study drunk, take the test drunk, score drunk :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
CoolKids

General Manager
And1: 183

Post#107 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:16 pm by Im Coming Home

According to VinceCarert4Pres I'm the 2nd worst poster on this board guys. :cry:

No but seriously, I didn't think I was a bad poster..? I know sometimes my hot headedness about the Knicks makes me post stupid sh*t on the GB at times trying to defend my team, but other than that...
Im Coming Home

RealGM

Post#108 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm by Bigmo5246

Im Coming Home wrote:According to VinceCarert4Pres I'm the 2nd worst poster on this board guys. :cry:

No but seriously, I didn't think I was a bad poster..? I know sometimes my hot headedness about the Knicks makes me post stupid sh*t on the GB at times trying to defend my team, but other than that...

I think you're a good poster. That should be enough.
Bigmo5246
Lead Assistant

Post#109 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:42 pm by Crazyknicks

Im Coming Home wrote:According to VinceCarert4Pres I'm the 2nd worst poster on this board guys. :cry:

2nd worst?

That's too generous, I thought worst for sure.

Nets fans are mad after that loss and their team losing 5 in a row so don't mind them. GB isn't the best place to post as a Knick fan with all the hate we get. Even though some of our fans bring it upon themselves by acting like beating the Heat in the regular season gets our team a trophy (not you ICH, talking about some others).
in·san·i·ty [in-san-i-tee] Show IPA
noun, plural in·san·i·ties.
the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind. Synonyms: dementia, lunacy, madness, craziness, mania, aberration.
expecting the Knicks to be any good.
Crazyknicks
Head Coach
And1: 530

Post#110 Re: [Official NYK Board Community Thread] NSF
Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:59 pm by ComboGuardCity

Who cares. Its an anonymous forum. Say whatever you want. If he recognizes you, then you're getting under his skin.
"Josh Smith Re-building the city of Detroit one brick at a time" #MoveSmoove
ComboGuardCity
RealGM
And1: 1,197

PreviousNext

Return to New York Knicks